Being right wing and supporting globohomo, tranny rights, faggots, ukraine and EU

>being right wing and supporting globohomo, tranny rights, faggots, ukraine and EU

What the fuck happened to this board, are you that easily brainwashed by satan worshipping media?

Attached: aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGVsZWdyYW0uaHIvd3AtY29udGVudC91cGxvYWRzLzIwMjIvMDIvcHV0aW4tMS5wbmc.jpg (800x505, 33.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79MXujhBrxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who says I supported those things, you weirdo?

Attached: AB5666D8-12EC-4491-950C-851B203E45C5.png (713x611, 25.91K)

If you support ukraine, you might as well support all the things mentioned

don't care, still supporting Ukraine lmao

putin will literally just take away all your freedoms and rob you of every chance in your life while not improving a single thing
we need to get rid of globohomo without him
kys retard

>I support trannies into brainwashing my kids into talking about made up pronouns all the time and cutting their dicks off

You should help Russia de-nazify Ukraine, that would be so based. And remember to rape a ukranian white girl with some chechen as well.

You do know he was trolling when he said that….?

>if you are right wing you must support an Islamic multicultural Russia, with Europe’s biggest mosque in Moscow
>fuck that racist navalny, he went to a pro Russian rally
>he must be CIA because every real Russian loves diversity

Ahah yeah, he trolled us kek.

Attached: lesaviourofthewhiterace.jpg (800x472, 83.01K)

Lol, ok German…you do know your country is the center of the globoHomo, yeah?
Russia is over here rebuilding the Orthodox Church, straight putting his middle finger up to the globalist order….and you’re buying into the propaganda that hE’lL tAkE aWaY mUh FReedUmbs.
What freedoms? The freedom to be a faggot? The freedom to be a raging feminist cunt?
Oh no, anything but that, so terrible….
Fucking retard. Shame your ancestors survived WWII. Even greater shame they didn’t pass on their fucking Nazi Chad genes to you.

I know nothing of the context of this picture.
Continue.

I'm not (((right wing))) tho

Attached: 1480017629388.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

>I know nothing of the cohentext of this picture.

>Brainwashed by Satan worshipping Media

>>Croatia
>>Posting Putin

this faggot is B8'ing HARD

I was gonna move to Russia so idk about that.

None of these are happening in my country, what makes you think it will in Ukraine

>I support a faggot wannabe dictator who arrests any dissenter for criticizing him and his band of cronies who own 90% of russian assets and live abroad in luxury
>Said wannabe dictator imports millions of churka niggers from the asian republics to replace whites
>Putin nigger openly threatens and even invades independent countries in a XX century revival.
The “trad” Putin is a con, he doesn’t care about anything other than his own power.

BASED PUTIN GOING TO "DE-NAZIFY" UKRAINE. HE'S DEFINITELY OUR GUY!!!!!

Ok then, have fun being side to side with people who want your male kids to be feminized and use female makeup as something empowering

Attached: 1569062040209.png (644x743, 416.99K)

Dude, get out of your cave. Putin isn't some kind of savior, you incline dumb twat. From one extreme to another is as bad. Besides do you know about Ukraine and their culture, uneducated swine? They aren't that liberal. Try using your brain for once, your eco chamber is no different than that of the lefties you so despise. You make no sense in your incoherent rambling.

shills. This board is getting shilled hard since yesterday. Ukraine is losing and nobody supports that faggot war

Difference is, you get this strawman vision of the left from some mentally ill troons on twitter, while Putin actually does arrest and imprison anyone who criticises him, and IS launching a war on Ukraine right now, sending in his Eurasian mutts to kill Europeans

>>Said wannabe dictator imports millions of churka niggers from the asian republics to replace whites
>said churkas are actually just white muslims and on top of that they hate lgbtp propaganda and globohomo with a passion

youtube.com/watch?v=79MXujhBrxQ

fuck off globohomo shill

I won't support a manlet madman that lost its touch with reality.

I will speak against Globohomo when Russia leave Ukraine.

Attached: file.png (973x556, 816.18K)