LOOOOOL!

LOOOOOL!

Attached: pwn.png (357x416, 25.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's hoping our official sources aren't exaggerating too much.

lies like this makes one question everything about history. I wonder if 6 million was actually the official number? idk. Just a curious tourist redditor asking questions.

Russia is not reporting at all so you can bet on Ukraine doing good. Big embarrassment for putin and the drunken horde of confused conscripts.

Keep putting them into the soil.

lol winter war 2.0 incoming

> too much

This is the most blatant propaganda of the entire affair. If you can't realize that these numbers are imensely skewed, then you deserve to be invaded.

>wikipedia
Desperate nato nigger

Shut up goy. 6 million Jews died in WW2 and 100,000 Russians died today.

>per United Kingdom

Attached: 12255-full.png (408x306, 76.3K)

Honestly they probably aren't that exaggerated. Russia has had some big defeats, especially their assault on Kiev. Complete disaster last night.

GO GET EM UKRAINIAN REAPER

Attached: 234123.png (640x591, 18.19K)

must be the ghost of kiev Sam Hyde.

Yeah, like NATO is ever going to get involved. I'm glad Ukrainians push back on invaders

in rhodesia theres been battle where dudes in shorts slaughtered thousands of soviet trained africans. maybe its like that

so are we just making up shit now?

Attached: 1600794866893.jpg (1200x1375, 101.87K)

The Ukrainians were lucky to have the council of such a strategic thinker as Sean Penn. Zelensky cannot lose now.

Attached: zelensky and penn.jpg (648x717, 40.61K)

Ukraine's only defence seems to be blatant propaganda... They will have surrendered by the end of next week. Kek

Attached: 9876.jpg (885x969, 156.78K)

Is President Z shorter than President P?

Attached: 1645831501449.jpg (1125x779, 78.76K)

>source: CNN
you burgers are pitiful.

Attached: bagdad-bob.jpg (600x450, 36.75K)

Where is the footage?

>40 soldiers killed
>3500 soldiers killed

Attached: gintama-gintoki-1172688.jpg (696x364, 36.7K)

>even the realistic number counts have Russia losing. Even the Russian numbers have Russia losing

How did they fuck up this bad?

I fully understand that numbers are made to look good for the morals. But I don't think that russian advance halting on all fronts is due to them having a lunch break.

U.K. says only 450 dead Russians

yeah they only changed the holohoax death numbers 50 times and still cant even figure out what 1+1 is

this. Even in germany, the only reason soviets defeated germans was because Germany got attacked on all fronts with no help making them outnumbered. Otherwise commies can’t fight for shit

they changed the holohoax numbers like 50 times now,

You do realize Russia isn't reporting deaths because they'd kinda look bad to a country they're trying to occupy and keep, right?

Six gorillions of russians

They're the same height according to official sources (170 cm). But Putin is using stilts and hidden pedestals during his public appearances to appear taller (sounds stupid but that's the truth).

It surely is a mess.
And also - I have not seen this level of propaganda on all sides in my lifetime.

I would be more apt to believe things like this if I didn't see shills spamming it nonstop behind 42 different nationa flags like Greece, Bhutan and Saudia Arabia

A GHOST OF KEEV JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE CARRYING 6 GORILLION RUSSIAN HEADS

Shit like that should just be deleted here is the source they reference

Attached: DB0D2728-C4B3-4058-A36C-15AB23601CE4.jpg (448x640, 77.13K)

It's to be expected from Russia, but I am disappointed by how much Ukrainian government is lying through their teeth. I actually thought they would try to make things look worse so that anyone would fucking help them already, because this will just spread the atmosphere of "oh, they got it" when nothing could be said for sure now.

Also they're still figuring out what's the deal with most civilians hating their guts even in eastern predominantly russian-speaking regions.

But honestly, 20 LARGE aircraft shot down and we don't have the first image? 600 LARGE vehicles but where are all the images? 3500 bodies but no images?

>Russia has so far not acknowledged any casualties

That's your proof right there

wikipedia is a poisoned well... a bog

102 tanks destroyed with what? no one is even mentioning what weapons are being used to stop the russians

>NIET YOU ARE DEMORALIZINGS ME!
Shut up, vatnik.

Attached: 2.jpg (640x462, 388.47K)

even worse, kek.
source: jewpedia

If they say "we're folding unless we get help in like 4 hours" then western countries are LESS likely to help - nobody wants to side with someone directed for imminent loss.

In WWII, soviets started getting land lease aid only after they proved that they aren't going fo fold like France.

Well Russia is also holding back right now too.

Javelins and NLAWs. THey were like all over the news.

>weapons are being used to stop the russians
NATO weapons for sure

the whole fight is like: a meme

implying anyone knows what is acutally happening

Attached: baghdadbob.jpg (300x292, 16.44K)

Truth is often less glamorous than memes

200% demoralisation lol ruskies will never recover

How come no official updated reports on Ukrainian losses. I support the Ukrainian people but many more have died that are being shown.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

I have a weird feeling we are all being bamboozled again.
The reality is - crash of the ruble helps Russia buy its own debt for cents , and it already has low debt only 18% GDP
This war fits well within WEF's agenda of Great Reset/BBB
>Make citizens hate their governments
>Introduce NEW GLOBAL MEGA ZOG as alternative

lol, i never thought i will agree with commie

hell ghost of kyiv must have at least half of those kills himself

LOL, even the UK numbers are fake. Weird that they're even mentioned on wikipedia, isn't it?
Anyway, Russia has quite highly trained military and Ukraine has newly trained ad hoc troops. Ukraine will def have more dead in a real stats. Only noobs believe in muh national superiority.

>THE GREAT NON BINARY GHOST OF KIEV JUST SHOT DOWN ANOTHER 40 JETS WHILE BRANDISHING A TRANS FLAG
yeah these stats look legit

Attached: 1623857236171.png (640x730, 263.6K)

Attached: Again.png (703x927, 658.86K)

We do, but this all happened the last 3 days and the war is ongoing, so of course sharing images with westerners is not their top priority

Attached: Russian-aircraft-shotdown.jpg (1024x639, 102.41K)

fr fr I dont think Ive ever seen them capture so many combatants alive without using some janky kidnapping scheme. Shame about the sacrifice. Seems ukrainians are more eager to kill but idk if that could come back and bite them

It’s been two days it takes a while for official numbers to come out. If you think a Facebook post by the Ukraine gov is enough to constitute a proper source you are a retard.

all numbers are fake.

no country would ever tell the truth, atleast while the war.

very true, hundreds at least. Maybe they just havent tallied yet

The current state of pol is also quite of a cesspool aswell.
During the first day of war, pol had a surge of russian posters who only talked in russian and agressively and vulgarly attacked russian anons, who were talking about, how normie russians are concerned and not in support of the war.
Russian anons guessed that they were the "trollfarm" vatniks, paid to come for damage control and other forms of propaganda.
Now those loudmouthed posters are gone, but memeflags are still claiming that Russian people endorse and cheer for the war.

But oh well, it´s Any Forums after all.

Attached: 1631869693176.jpg (621x681, 90.35K)

It's hard to go out in an offensive war.

Do you think numbers of draft dodgers and volunteers would be the same for "we invade some land because muh geolpolitical interests" and "Our cities are being shelled because we didn't unconditionally surrender and agree to become a puppet state".

>actually around 300k xD

You dont get it shithead, no ones coming to help them. They're saying it to keep morale up so even grannies will want to pop your wig off. They're training them to hate you and boy they're gonna hate you, for a loooooonnnnggg time too. Enjoy all the funerals ivan.

LOL

oh yeah. I get the feeling he still has a few aces up his sleeve or at least an escape plan if things dont go as expected

>kikes lie about holocaust numbers for over 80 years
>expecting kikes not to lie about numbers 2 days in

Well, iirc lend-lease with soviets already started in 1941, and by that time oh boi sure as fuck no one saw a counter-attack happening, but they did it because they needed resources from Soviets such as chrome ore, manganese ore and just ores in general. But as Soviets started winning the lend-lease supplies were increasing. And the amount they did already start giving in 1941, it was smaller than before the counter-attack, but it definitely helped.

Holy shit the larp is so bad

The invasion is going as good as someone would expect for day 3, hohols better brush up on your Russian, your 100 year old anomaly of a state is about to disappear. You'll be known as Little Russians again soon.

>We do, but this all happened the last 3 days and the war is ongoing,
We had more images and videos from 2006. Greeks are so gay and retarded I hope you die some day from a stray hohol missile. Or a NATO nigger rapes you to death.

>Noooo defending is never an advantage

I don't care if it was 600 or 6 million it was still a tragedy that we must always talk about

honestly won't be surprised if the actual figures are almost similar
Russia's focus seems to be less on winning and more on avoiding a PR disaster
they have used very limited airstrikes,almost completely avoided hitting larger population centers
also it's abundantly clear that Russian troops are stretched too thin and they weren't expecting high resistance
judging by the POWs we've seen so far it's all conscripts and not contract troops
Also Russia has had almost no experience fighting a ground war against a organized and well equipped enemy. It's pretty clear at this point that the Ukrainians aren't Saddam's troops who literally were told to go fight or their families would be killed.

I suspect this war goes on for atleast 2-3 months; and that's assuming Putin has the political capital and stomach for a protracted war. I honestly think this could end in a humiliation for Russia.