Have you ever seen this many shills before?

The traffic to this board doubled overnight and coincidentally started being spammed with ukraine propaganda and retard shills who call you russian for not supporting a globohomo puppet state. I dont remember seeing this many in 2016 or even the 2021 election. They sound more desperate than usual too, they literally do not have any arguments and spaz out calling everyone putin dicksuckers for any criticism of ukraine. Are they working overtime on full damage control?

Attached: 1633251953162.png (1099x1012, 635.23K)

Slav wars, man. Fact is that Russia didn't win yet though.

wow dude. people talking more than usual in an extremely pivotal moment in history. got me dumbfounded

we all have our battles to fight. ours is against shills and redditors.

You retards stick out like a sore thumb by the way you talk, its not even funny how easy it is to spot you

Attached: look.png (641x355, 211.35K)

demoralizing shills and their masters need ukraine

>Have you ever seen this many shills before?
weren't you around for the last two US elections?

here?daily

I wasn't too surprised to see the board speed up, but I noticed that matter-of-fact discussion about the current event seems to be met with even more emotion and argumentative tone than usual.

I dont know, maybe it started when russian niggers started killing civilians and children.
Also Russia's oligarchs are all jewish, Russia is ZOG central you fucking nigger.
Putin's mother was a jew

Anything that challenges the pro ukraine narrative needs to be shut down

Information warfare is just as important if not more than actual physical warfare these days, Any Forums is a major website with massive influence over things so it make's sense for the board to be flooded with genuine paid shills especially when major events like in Ukraine happen to gauge and control public opinion and perception. I just hide the most obvious shill threads and post in those of interest. There you go canadian schizo/glowie bro

Get your head out of your ass and stop thinking in Any Forums memes. Russian military is attacking civilian targets. No amount of you calling me a shill is going to change the fact that the RF is committing war crimes as we speak and it is the duty of every sensible person to support Ukraine.

no this is unprecedented

>RF is committing war crimes
Sure

>and it is the duty of every sensible person to support Ukraine
No.

nope. shills all over. never seen so many pro zog shills.

Attached: 1607721583277.jpg (1920x1080, 489.95K)

>wow dude. people talking more than usual in an extremely pivotal moment in history. got me dumbfounded
kys

Yep. It has become a shit hole. A 100% shit hole with bots claiming Ukraine has won WW3 despite the obvious. They aren’t even hiding it.

so far, only zelensky's footsoldier goons got killed by putin's footsoldier goons.

I've noticed this too.
Shills seem to be on high alert. Russian Shills, Ukrainian shills, all shills.

Right now you cant trust anything posted here.
>implying you could ever

There is a thread that claims 3500 dead russian soldiers and yet the only pics we see are the same 2-3 dead soldiers for days.
This war is not even habbening

Attached: 1645639388850.jpg (680x510, 27.13K)

1 shekel for this man. Ding!

its kinda crazy how many zog shills there are on Any Forums that want me to support russia or ukraine, they're both kiked

thank god the good guys never do any of that.

Yes, the (((West))) is confirmed eternally assblasted. Kek.
Putinchads, we won ;)

I mean, it's the frigging ukranians, whose capital citiy is being surrounded. And zelensky is being forced to start talks of surrender to Putin in either Minsk or somewhere in Hungary.

There were almost as many shills here in 2016. And the number has only mildly flucuted ever since.

everyone's kiked, ukraine is still going to get fucked.

I saw the article of CIA trained operatives in Ukraine user.

Sure and covid exists and the vaccine is safe and effective

Attached: 1645156575927.png (708x656, 519.73K)

A lot of people only come here when something big is habbening, and then proceed to spread their Facebook tier opinion like diarrhoea on a white canvas.

>I dont remember seeing this many in 2016 or even the 2021 election
you mean 2020 and it was just as bad if not worse. It was also just as bad when Trump appointed a new supreme court judge. This happens literally every time there is some sort of major political event. Any Forums gets flooded by twitter and discord shills as well as tourists from other boards.

>no more brother wars
>based Putin attacking Ukraine

Attached: hhv24dh8u4k81.jpg (1590x1128, 128.47K)

Everyone is a shill!!!!

doing it for the lulz while drinking

Yep pretty uneventful war if you can call it that. Ukraine didn’t put up much resistance honestly. Likely just kept being pushed back until they’re cornered in Kiev.

Nothing like the media and shills pretend. A surprisingly gentlemanly war from Russia and even Ukraine so far. Am I wrong?

they need this war user
otherwise they lose
(we're winning)

We're being bombared with shills that want western retards to go die in a ditch against russians so they don't hang their politicians. Canada was at the brink of civil strife and even the usa is getting their convoys. The jab info is getting out of hand. Etc.

the shilling is off the charts. globohomo is terrified and thrashing hard. putin's really onto something

This is why I'm hoping Ukrainians get bent over a fucking barrel and have there entire families bludgeoned to death in front of them while Ivan takes turn on there buttholes. I want to the world to reel in horror as I begin to spam facebook with the fact that Ukraine has one of the lowest vax rates and hates homos. Let these "supporters" wriggle and squirm while they slowly have to realize life isn't a fucking capeshit movie.

Attached: 1644180044140.gif (390x260, 35.39K)

>wow
>dude

Attached: 1644208907942.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

I fucking hate polenigger glowniggers

Got the sauce, boss?

Go back to Russia :)

you must be new.

I’m calling you retard not because you don’t support Ukraine but because you support Russia with the pretense of it being based, which is not true.

Something fucking massive is going on and it's creepy as fuck.

Last time this hard was around the fake election.
Remember kids whatever is being shilled, walk the other way or walk away from it completely and you are golden.

Attached: 1644535037175.gif (112x112, 19.72K)

get those r*dditors fren

First strike on empty command centers, and weapons stockpile. No strikes on barracks full of Ukrainian soldiers.

I think the US desperately needs the plebeians on their side in this fight. No resistance when you are sent off to die.

Btw, I’m against this war in general. Which is the only good take :)

This, it's like watching a shitty high-school drama piece.

Seems like Reddit is bleeding

Attached: 1645842412504.jpg (589x6864, 1.88M)

Yes
The crumbling US/ globhomo jew regime in Washington is hopping to distract from the coming depression by blaming Putin for everything, it’s all ready started on MSM, blaming Putin for gas prices that have been high for a year.
I think there poison shot , Build Back Better NWO bullshit isn’t going as planned and they are looking for someone to blame.
We know it was you ,Jews
You won’t be able to hide anywhere

Kys jewtin shill

Look over here! Russia is losing! Watch this stream where nothing whatsoever is happening!

The very distraction our real enemies needed to save their necks from COVID, inflation, vaccines, anti-white hate, and so on.

Putin is such an alpha. He's sending Muslims into a white country to muddy up the women and slaughter whites. Based though, because something something ukrainian Jews.

(((Oligarchs))) need to get paid goys

Attached: 1645792808589m.jpg (1024x544, 98.18K)

Everyone comes to POL because the news is shit. Ruskies and Ukanians are shitposting, everyone's trying to bypass the shitposting filters and find out when they're getting nuked\when shit is going down, foreign governments are losing their shit right now, Germans are putting on lisptick and lubing up their asses to make up to the Polish who are in the way of Russia invading Germany.

Post quality is still high. Hasn't been this many threads since the disinfo campaigns during the 2020 elections.

Attached: HereyougoCanadaBro.jpg (1938x2676, 1.19M)

Putin is zog

IP address Israel

I want to suck putins dick

Jew pig

No casualties war, brought to you by the fantasy land, leaky head day dreaming Jewtin Leninbot

Attached: gcexjnxxpyj81.jpg (1284x2778, 552.96K)

You got 2 options, either there is actually something whether it be pro Russia or pro Ukraine, or it's just another psyop clownshow like Covid, like floyd, like 9/11, like Pearl Harbor, like the Lusitania, ect ect ect.