As a European, I'm all ears, please explain to me Western vs. Russian hegemony

Well its no secret that Russia wants total hegemony over Europe, so, as a European, I'm open to hearing about what's in it for me.

What harm does being under Western hegemony and not Russian hegemony do to me, and what are the pros of being under Russian hegemony?

Come on, do tell me.

Attached: cold war earth small.png (2022x2022, 1.51M)

Map is not correct. Russia has been openly saying that they want Finland and Sweden too.

This is beginning of ww3 and completely polarized world. There will be East and West. Nothing between

>What harm does being under Western hegemony and not Russian hegemony do to me
I can't speak for Russia, but the West is a Jewish-ruled plutocracy. Anything, literally anything, is less harmful than Jews

what I dont understand is why is europe keen on accepting african and middle eastern muslims but not chechnyans?

>keen
Nobody actually wants them. It's forced on us. And it are mostly Christian parties who want to pretend everyone needs to be saved who promote it. The left is too weak to actually organize all the refugee and migrant bullshit without the Christians.

>East vs West
Nah, plenty of us over here will fight you American homos.

I guess the biggest example you can find is Merkel.

The vast majority of your country is left-leaning so I doubt that. Our right-wing neocon trash here is considered extremist over there.

>chink communism is superior to the west
Just stop posting bro.

>Russia wants total hegemony over Europe

Wrong.

Russia wants their equivalent of the Soviet ships turning back during the cuban missile crisis instead of sailing through the blockade and setting up nukes. Which is NATO not expanding to Ukraine (and obviously other european countries bordering Russia like Sweden and Finland).

They're not far from a point where they'd have as much of a handle on defense from near abroad as the US would have if the Soviets put nukes in Cuba, and at that point you pretty much have no choice but to go nuclear since your nuclear.

yeah ok, but doesn't answer my question

The Netherlands is right wing (classic liberal) for most part.
Although we have some social policies because those are a given in Europe.

Migrants cost money. People don't like things that cost money.

Did they say they want Finland and Sweden or did they say they would see Finland and Sweden joining NATO as a red line?

Bro they used to think we had two conservative parties running our country not too long ago, not kidding. That's how liberal and far left those shits are.

>Western vs. Russian hegemony
>Western hegemony = get replaced by sandniggers while being expected to learn English
>Russian hegemony = get replaced by Slavs and their Asiatic cousins while being expected to learn Russian

>What harm does being under Western hegemony and not Russian hegemony do to me, and what are the pros of being under Russian hegemony?
It's basically the same, but Western means niggers and inflation, and Russian means churkas and poverty tier wages.

and you're not American?

>Just stop posting bro.
Jews invented Communism. Anything is better than Jews

Attached: E4A691C3-DA84-4195-B674-FA1B8200ED93.png (890x464, 586.44K)

Communism

>what's in it for me.
Christianity
Trad wife
Or at least a slutty wife
No GloboHomo Niggerism
No trannyism
No Kalergi plan to genocide whites

Huh? Western countries have lots of churkas, eg. Austria.

Nice triples lol.
Fact is Christianity is a political non-issue.

>Merkel
>Christian
lmao

Not really, Reps are CDU tier, Dems are more or less identical to the Greens.

>Russian hegemony
>Christianity, trad wives, no shitskins
lmao +15 RUB

Theres no "western" hegemony, the word you are looking is USA or Jewish

>Fact is Christianity is a political non-issue.
In Germany perhaps. Our Christian parties constantly stress their Christian responsibility to take care of this and that.

Little do you realize that all non-whites are merely mass-produced jews and natural born commies.

Everything is read line for Russians. Ukraine wasn't even close of joining NATO. They were probably decades away and still their country is fucked up right now because Russians. Finland could try to join today, so it's pretty sure that Russia going to move here next.

Only way to make sure Finland or Sweden doesn't join is to destroy Finland and Sweden.

1. pee
2. pee
3. poo
4. poo

Tim, you will never have a white child, or maybe one. You're being actively genocided. It can't be worse with Russia in charge.

Globohomo eh? But we're just trading one globalist hegemony for another

Russia suffers under its regime. So does the rest of the world. Including Europe, Oceania and the USA. I mean all the loans, hierarchies.

Russia should bond with the EU, while not becoming a member right away.

Also status and income are body parts. While all existing contracts must be met.

The issue is not just Russia.

Attached: 1644787498121.jpg (643x496, 65.33K)

>western hegemony
BLACKED.coom

Fuentes started this but he might be right.

Russia's GDP is lower than California's. It is a paper tiger, and the West could crush it any time it wanted.

Yeah but they have no political power and literally nobody listens to them.

White Russia is below fertility too Ivan. You only support churkas and hachiks.

A Russian official was asked in a press conference yesterday about the possibility of Finland and Sweden seeking Nato membership, and the response was "there would be military and political consequences were Sweden and Finland to join Nato". Empty threats, basically. Russia couldn't do shit if us and Swedes decided to join. Not that I support it. All in all it's just a retarded move for them to say stuff like this. Trying to scare us out of joining may very well have the opposite effect, and increase the support for membership. Which the war has obviously already done.

let's see
>CHINKED.COM
doesn't exist
>USA
>BLACKEDRAW.COM

Attached: 1636344857764.jpg (1200x837, 1.06M)

During the Cold War Russia had no interest in either of those two frozen poz holes, and they didn't join NATO since they understood it would keep them out of any conflict with Russia, but now they want to join and Russia disagrees with that idea? Shocking

Neocons are leftists, you idiot. They hate Christianity and white people, want the destruction of western nations.

there is "Banana Fever", but you can't polish a turd, which would be asian inferiority

>Yeah but they have no political power and literally nobody listens to them.
Since our biggest Christian party was founded they have been in 13 of the 16 governments.

As far us Putin has any ideology at all it has to come from Aleksandr Dugin.

In short.
He proposes a conservative, autocratic Eurasian (land) civilization of tradition and spirit. He opposes the hyper progressive postmodern civilization represented by the trans-Atlantic (sea) hegemony.