Shilling has reached an critical level

I've never seen Any Forums under siege like this. It's way worse than the tranny invasion during the 2020 election. You can't parse out who's winning, what's going on or happening. Every claim is contradicted by another, every thread reads like a propaganda piece.

Couple all of this with the lack of actual footage on the ground and, without sounding schizo, you would think the whole war is fabricated like a Truman show

Attached: 41f.png (479x646, 56.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363029670/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I WILL NOT FORGET THE CLOT SHOTS THAT HAVE KILLED PEOPLE.
I WILL NOT FORGET THE LOCKDOWNS FOR A SCAMDEMIC.
I WILL NOT FORGET THE INFLATION THAT IS GOING ON.
I WILL NOT FORGET THE SCAMDEMIC MANDATES THAT ARE CAUSING A GLOBAL UPRISING.
I WILL NOT FORGET THE TRUCKER PROTESTS.
I WILL NOT FORGET TRUEDOUGH FREEZING BANK ACCOUNTS CAUSING ME TO LOSE FAITH AND CONFIDENCE IN THE SYSTEM.
I WILL NOT FORGET THE WEF PEDOS INFILTRATING WORLD GOVERNMENTS.
I WILL AVOID GIVING MY ATTENTION TO THE UKRAINE.

Attached: aaaaaaa.png (368x285, 62.86K)

Attached: finalpill.png (687x353, 27.01K)

fpbp

Attached: both-sides.png (1920x1080, 807.76K)

not the final redpill but it's up there, most of the activity on this board is divide and conquer tactics

Do people think this entire board is Nicholas J Fuentes or something?
So many different opinions exist and yet retards flock here demonising Russia and acting like we're pro-Putin.
I don't like this war.

Attached: e79e1f90be3681ff.jpg (663x680, 74.42K)

>planet
Cringe. We live on a plane.

Attached: 0d52c92283af995a1972727a2c6fc05b.jpg (520x632, 61.47K)

These bots must outnumber real people 50-1 because the board iq seems to have suddenly dropped to 70
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363029670/

obviously this war is a distraction orchestrated by the WEF, both sides are ZOG.

NEVER FORGET THE LAST TWO YEARS OF ATTEMPTED MEDICAL TYRANNY
KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE TARGET
DO NOT FALL FOR THE DISTRACTIONS
THEY TRIED TO IMPLEMENT THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND AS SOON AS THEIR NARRATIVE COLLAPSED THEY STARTED A WAR IN A BACKWATER SHITHOLE TO DISTRACT EVERYONE FROM THE REAL PROBLEM
THIS IS ASYSEMETRICAL WARFARE

Attached: russia-globohomo.png (679x476, 451.5K)

>Tfw zoomers are our last hope against the shill storm

Attached: Traitorzoomers.jpg (720x643, 99.83K)

this brand of retard claiming the war is fake and gay is the same brand of retard who claimed the truckers were fake and gay, the same retards who post that everything is fake and gay.

based and in europe?

This thread will likely last 5 minutes but those will have been a good 5 minutes. Even if we're getting drowned in shills remember we're still here.

theres like a million russian shills on here lol.

You can parse it just fine with the shill indicator itself. The more they have to shill, the worse it's going for them

with the amount of ukrainian shilling i'd say russia is the good boys this time
fuck trannies

i've seen a lot of them recently, space is fake, nukes are fake, everything beyond what you can see with your own two eyes is fake
the other group admits that things are real but invents some ridiculous narrative on top of it, like for ukraine it's that the US had bioweapons research labs in ukraine and that's why they're invading, just random made up shit so that people don't start thinking about geopolitics
it's all so tiresome, i just wanted to talk about fucking politics and i've ended up in this insane asylum where half the posting volume is CIA niggers from various countries all screeching at each other

Attached: 1627837212210.jpg (589x745, 148.35K)

I agree , the amount of ukrainian shilling is crazy . We're not on pol anymore , it's fucking CNN right now

it's fucking twatter with "muuuh the ghost of kiev"

nigga you couldnt even make it a gif? but yea its pretty gay

/thread

>he needs webms
go to gif
or 2ch while you can

Insane amount of shilling. But by the catalog it looks like it's been reigned in. We will see how it is tomorrow

cope. you know things are bad for russia when polls are being posted

Foundations of Geopolitics has entered another chapter.

No one wants you degenerates, but maybe a few of you will walk away from this place after this.

It's the same as during Ukraine protests in 2014. Get ready for a shitton of ruskie shilling. Imagine being paid in a currency worth less than roblox bucks to shitpost on a khazah wicker weaving board.

>he thinks that isn't politics

Conspiracies are real, you don't belong on Any Forums.

Imagine thinking that we wouldn't be absolutely SWARMED with propaganda from every side during a war, especially after the advent of the internet. 90% of Any Forums is terminally online, how the fuck are people here surprised about the amount of propaganda?

I've gotten tired of the mouthbreather comments "lol that's just western/russian propaganda retard" that are all over Any Forums and every other online place of discussion because it's literally ALL propaganda. Things that are true are spun to partisan purposes with even more significant effect than the obviously dubious claims that form the majority of the propaganda. The west is going to be pumping out a metric fuckton of propaganda. Russia is going to be pumping out a metric fuckton of propaganda.

It is *literally* memetic warfare, and Any Forums is a battleground.

Attached: opossumscream.gif (400x400, 556.57K)

The t is silent

kek, good point but i merely want to discuss politics, not experience it directly...
this might be the thing that actually gets me off the fucking computer and to go touch some grass, the board is absolutely unusable like this