/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #368

Latest:
>High-rise building in Kyiv heavily damaged after being hit
>Extremely heavy gunfire and explosions were just heard for hours in Kyiv, including on live stream. The attack seems to have stopped now. Ukraine claims they repelled the invasion of Kyiv.
>Still, there are reports a convoy of armoured vehicles are headed towards Kyiv and air raid sirens were heard there not long ago
Kyiv stream: youtu.be/2vBiebeMD6Y
Multicam: youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY
>Russia says Sweden and Finland may face military and political consequences if they attempt to join NATO
>Russian troops already in Kyiv's outskirts (~10km), entire city expected to become a warzone within days
>Kalibr cruise missile exploded over Kyiv in the night. Intercepted by a SAM
>10,000 AKs given out to citizens of Kyiv
>Russian websites are currently being cyber attacked
>Some of the Russian SF captured alive
>Ukraine claims to have repelled Russian forces from border cities of Sumy and Kharkov after heavy fighting all day
>Russian forces entered on the south from Crimea without much resistance, capturing several towns and cities
>Radiation in Chernobyl climbing after fighting there on the 24th, Russian forces in control of Chernobyl
>General mobilization & mandatory enlistment decreed in Ukraine
>Ukraine's interior ministry says men between the ages of 18 and 60 are banned from leaving the country
>Russian tanks are crossing the Dnepr near Kherson
>Some images of Russian POW start circulating
>Invasion has begun
>Putin announced a "special military operation" including "denazification" and "demilitarization" of Ukraine, calls on all Ukrainian servicemen to lay down their arms to be able to return to families youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8

MAPS
Air: globe.adsbexchange.com
LiveUA: liveuamap.com (CURRENTLY DOWN IN SOME AREAS)

/uhg/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/uhg2022

Previous:

Attached: ukraine162way-caf55ceba6240c14fe724f2ca32fbf0dd3a66326.jpg (3043x2282, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1645821787060.webm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/shale useless/
mwi.usma.edu/defending-the-city-an-overview-of-defensive-tactics-from-the-modern-history-of-urban-warfare/
twitter.com/soleyman_1/status/1497454388088127490?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1497454388088127490|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/world/karas-ukrainoje-kijevo-puolimas-tesiasi-rusijos-ir-ukrainos-pajegos-kaunasi-del-sostines.d?id=89563685
twitter.com/btarunr/status/1497426768831348739
youtu.be/baC7RVKNTs0
youtube.com/watch?v=x55KcpNZsNk
youtube.com/watch?v=-upyPouRrB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i.4cdn.org/gif/1645821787060.webm

Any news on a water landing???

what are you guys eating? I just had some weetbix

Anymore reports of Heli's in Kiev?

Attached: kiev .png (886x1342, 475.58K)

DO SOMETHING ALREADY YOU DUMB SLAVIC FUCKS IM BORED

Attached: 1380427062139.jpg (1280x720, 98.81K)

Zoomer events are just fucking weird to witness.

Please continue your iam Ukraine bro

blueberry mini wheats and water

BASED

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/shale useless/

>the missile had a long smoke trail
Caliber missiles don't leave a trail
Neither do MLRS rockets
It was absolutely a SAM hit lmao

are we winning rusbros?

Attached: 1645816647256.png (931x866, 1.02M)

mwi.usma.edu/defending-the-city-an-overview-of-defensive-tactics-from-the-modern-history-of-urban-warfare/

reminder that putler is fucked

Any good discussion streams? Nemico went down

Kiev District = It's huge and not central.

>literally nothing happening all morning

Attached: a11.jpg (600x450, 33.4K)

Attached: 5rygte4.gif (498x401, 293.6K)

>Russian takes Kiev
>Ukrainian government retreats to Lviv
>Russian government takes Lviv
>Russian government divides up Ukraine
>Zelensky announces government-in-exile based in Poland

There are hardly any reports on what the result of this morning's clashes in Kiev are.

Attached: Mommy.jpg (1284x735, 216.34K)

So the UAF fucked up again.

Attached: 189A28B3-4678-4A47-BCFE-9834312CF3D2.jpg (1160x1280, 410.89K)

Mickeys Fine Malt Liquor

>BREAKING MOMMY SPEAKING
>check her vk for vidéo can’t post link

The fate of Russia and Ukraine is in the hands of each of us. Russians, Ukrainians, president, liberator, executioner, people, victim, good, bad - this is division. I, on the other hand, call for unity and peace. We are one.

The resentments and accusations of each other are gaining momentum every day and will lead to more division. We are all in some way complicit in what we have today. By our selfishness. By our indifference. Our unwillingness to listen to others.

If it were possible, I would put all my energies into preventing the bloodshed of my native peoples and reaching an agreement.

I urge Zelensky to take a step towards peace and lay down his arms. To rise above the desire to hold on to power, to show wisdom, restraint and discretion, to become the man who brought peace back and saved the lives of people on both sides. Such a decision would be supported by both Russia and Ukraine.
Only a brave and wise ruler at the most fateful hour for his people can save the lives of civilians and servicemen.

Russians and Ukrainians are strong nations, who can show by their own example that people are the main thing. And we are always together, we are able to pass the most difficult tests - even those that are called enmity. Victory here can only be peace.

Attached: 1645862350521.jpg (1284x735, 70.69K)

I hope you die

it is simply incredible how many globohomo bots and shills have popped up in the last 48 hours.

yeah all the soldiers are sleeping. Russian soldiers healing from butt hurt and confusion (they didn't know they were in war)

Ukies fighting each other all night thanks to the saboteur panic
Managed to hit an apartment building with an anti-air missile
No russian forces in kiev so far

God I fucking hope you fags start bumfucking Ukraine later at night

Attached: 1582308936934.jpg (704x528, 84.66K)

2 more weeks

SEND IN THE TORO

Attached: IMG_20210430_221823.png (1231x2160, 2.3M)

>mfy most exciting thing in 5 hours is somebody moving a box and i thought it might have been distant gunfire

I heard of a lone Ukranian Helicopter pilot destroying the russian convoy coming into Kjiv from the north.

Why is liveuamap not updating Russian gains? They have 3 sides of Kiev yet their map is showing them 60 kilometers away from the city

is this war actually even happening or is it all a psyop?

If Jews are so scared of hitler 2 why do they keep creating Weimar conditions

This could actually set up the premise for a greater, bloodier war later on in the future.

oatmeal fruit and milk

>anti-air missile
ivan you're embarrassing yourself

Attached: frog.png (378x460, 173.4K)

>>twitter.com/soleyman_1/status/1497454388088127490?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1497454388088127490|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/world/karas-ukrainoje-kijevo-puolimas-tesiasi-rusijos-ir-ukrainos-pajegos-kaunasi-del-sostines.d?id=89563685

How the fuck are russians getting captured.

you know how australia used to not be considered a real nation, and then with gallipoli there was a surge in national consciousness and shiet? do you think that this invasion might be eventually regarded as THE defining moment of ukrainian nationhood by posterity?

They sure look deflated for an invading force. No wonder they can't make any advances and they're dropping like flies.

I can barely register the difference between
key-ev and kee-ev. Also why does the new spelling imply the old pronunciation more?

Only a matter of time

Attached: ptb9VEF54Kg.jpg (600x568, 121.89K)

>Lviv

It's actually Lvov , at least you spelled Kiev right

Exactly haha.

proofs, i half believe you but no proofs

Apparently the Ukrainian government is keeping Indian students from leaving the country.
twitter.com/btarunr/status/1497426768831348739

>zoom zoom thinks it's boring because the level of destruction isn't like in vidya gaymes
you know that russians plan on using those lands in the future, it's counter intuitive to level them to the ground because it's easier to rebuild ruins than rebuilding from scratch

URAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IT'S REAL!

Attached: former president twitter.jpg (746x706, 139.11K)

>Shitty link.
>Footage from 2014.
>Lithuanian flag.
You should just end it.

only a pyrrhic victory the west lured you into a trap

>Ukraine Defense Comm reports THERE ARE NO TANKS IN KYIV

Attached: bousah.jpg (480x360, 21.92K)

because the owner of the website is a butthurt xoxol shitting his pants

ICE CREAM TRUCKS IN CENTRAL KIEV ROAMING AROUND
>RUSSIA HAS OFFICIALLY GIVEN UP

They're always here they just changed topics.

With a girl that best how could you not be?

Prob cause they're killing their own people.

fuck of good morning sir you are either with us or against us

I just wake up and read this total shit. lol I thought Pol already hit the bottom yesterday with the Fuentes retards.

It was an anti air missile? How did that happen?

Attached: kekkek.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

based, it IS lvOv(l-vou)

SIRS

UAF, that ceased to be a thing yesterday. Wonder what mong shot that rocket regardless. RIP Uswinea, having larpers claiming to be Nazi's marching the streets with a kike prez was just too much faggotry to sustain.

Attached: 7ed.jpg (1024x576, 412.96K)

>why is hoholmaps not showing the hohols having their shit pushed in
The worst thing about this war is the fucking capeshit tier cope spewed by trannies in the west.

I hope Putin turns ukraine into a wasteland and the chechens commit that much rape the Tatars come back to being genetically relevant.

Putin: Ukraine your days of democracy are over.
*goes to invade*
Putins army man: Sir were losing most our aeroplanes to just one guy
The ghost of kiev: That Would be me…
Putin: Impossible
Zelenskyy: im here to fight you… Personally *he pulls out the hugest gun youve ever seen*

This is basically whats happening

>believing ukrainian state propaganda

Well it wasn't a fucking SAM at that angle.

just woke up
is kiev still under ukries control?lmao

Why? Seriously not even your fucking problem, why so many rabidly anti mutts crawling out of the woodwork all of a sudden.

Npc minds are mush

It's not happening on the scale you are being led to believe.

the American military would fucking smoke the Russians. So far it seems like the average Russian soldier in Ukraine is so stupid the don't even know why they're there

Kek thanks ukrs

Attached: image.png (658x310, 28.55K)

>believing russian state propaganda

Yeah like ww1 into ww2
It’s because of money their eternal weakness

wars are great for patriotism, if ukraine somehow manages to survive this then it will be a defining moment for their position in the western sphere

Russia, Ukraine both lose. Only USA wins.

That's how you know that's still not captured. Otherwise it would be hard bass.

Yes, I woke up 1 hour ago. Literally nothing new has happened.

Quite the opposite. During early Euro hours Russian shills are the most active.

Attached: 1645562497625.jpg (599x399, 219.95K)

the shiterjeet army of superpoopers

They aren't, some are just surrendering because they're western sympathizing faggots. That's just a consequence of having conscripts, thankfully it's not that many and Russia can easily replace them.

russia invaded so its their job to surrender or leave if they want peace.

russian withdrawal is the only way for fair peace. ukrainian surrender would be an unjust peace

I did not think there was an army more incompetent than the americans, but I have been proven wrong.

WE CAN'T STOP WINNING!

Attached: reaping soy.jpg (692x1472, 216.4K)

Several beers

that's literally from 2014

>believing Any Forums posts

One air strike to the side of a high rise building.

Cyka Putin is mad he's gonna level Hoholistans capital

And that's a good thing.

They shot a Russian military plane and it crashed into the apartment you spastic

Rexcast live: youtu.be/baC7RVKNTs0

LOLD

No because Australia was entirely British then and the majority of the Australians were first or second generation British.

This is as if Britain invaded Australia in 1960 and killed lots of them, which is different

Blast is too big to be anti-air missile. Far more likely Russian missile got bonked by Ukrainian missile and hit wrong target.

Andryusha fucked up guidance and hit empty commieblock instead of airport.
He's probably getting fucked right now by commander.

Attached: 1642329109179.webm (848x422, 911.67K)

based and this post will make 99% of Any Forums seethe pilled

putin started ordering cruise missile strikes on residential apartment buildings, he's going straight to hell

>russian bots are still being as retarded and dramatic as always
don't they teach you guys anything before sprouting these retarded posts?

didn't you retreat from afghanistan?

Yeah, Russia tried to take it but weren't able to. There was gun fire on live stream for hours and it was pretty intense and loud.

LOL this is the new Putin cope line everything is friendly fire by the Ukrainians

Attached: MUH ARNY IS LOSING.png (267x296, 119.96K)

Start rolling cunt

Attached: OIP.jpeg-17.jpg (474x597, 52.4K)

How soon will Russia take over Ukraine? I say 2 more weeks

if the ukes had any significant amount of russian POWs there's absolutely no way they wouldn't be spamming the internet with pictures. ukraine seems to think they will win this war by simply telling everyone how much they're winning without providing even a shred of proof.

yeah, russians are just testing the water it seems

Putins going to go nuclear, calling it

youtube.com/watch?v=x55KcpNZsNk

yes

>Ukrainian propaganda now compares destroyed appartments in a commieblock with 9/11

Attached: 16458626102200.png (708x708, 353.79K)

kino

Nothing of value.

Honestly after Ghost and Snake Island shit they can gang rape every last one of them. That kind of faggotry demands you get dealt with.

YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

Can someone share screencap of when this meme was "birthed" here?

Because mutts are retarded
t. mutt

could someone share that picture with the symbols on the vehicles again?
the Z, Z in a box, O and the other one

Helo of Kiev, the pilot is a black woman too

HOW MANY GLOWNIGGERS CAN YOU COUNT

Attached: 1.webm (1600x900, 1.98M)

if these numbers are to be believed a huge battle took place overnight and absolutely no one saw it? where the fuck is the footage god dammit i wanna see the VIOLENCE

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 220.31K)

Currently on Al Jazeera (wind back 2 mins)
youtube.com/watch?v=-upyPouRrB8

shh shhh don't hurt it's feelings

Both of those stories are lies though. There is no Ukrainian Reaper and there is no Ghost of Kiev. Russia is winning and Ukraine will cease to exist as an independent nation.

they are doing that meanwhile Russia has no propaganda gains to show

KEK

It originated from /skg/

surely that poorly built commieblock totally collapsed unlike the world trade center?

Do retards think that Ukraine, a country bigger than Germany and France combined should be conquered within 3 days?

they are not paid enough to fight against their neighbors and sacrifice their humanity.

not all russians are despicable people like pootin

Direct missile hits cannot melt steel beams.

just wait until putin has a mental breakdown and orders the firebombing of kiev, russia is finished.

If he gets surrounded hitler style he will do that instead of surrender, idk how people don’t recognize it.

well there's us and our minister of war, not knowing there's war around.

Average US soldier also didn't know why they were in the middle east brother

I think it's just that there was a very hot air conditioner in this house, don't you think?

Attached: Irkutyanin1-1497399146638196737-img2.jpg (2550x2511, 587.49K)

Well currently there's no proof who's hitting the civilians. I support Ukraine bur it seems like they've accidentally done a lot of damage to the civilians.

Hohols who have been given guns are robbing shops now lmao

Attached: image.png (1080x1776, 2.12M)

>Helo of Kiev
half-black half-asian woman

And at evening all Am*ricans come to shit up the threads

Attached: Ei vittu.jpg (153x179, 5.68K)

it's Kyiv and Lviv you dog and it will stay this way for centuries

The war in afghanistan was old enough to vote. How long did you want it to go for?

why do you keep posting this trash webm? What am I supposed to see?

I hope so m8

If you end up in a long war what are the odds Putin is ousted and russia joins the ranks of zog due to public unrest?

Attached: 1645722118218.jpg (1024x633, 55.93K)

I hope you don't die anymore

That was mean

LOL look at those incompetent pigs

Slava rossiya

This is what I am waiting for, and am also scared of.

live stream from kiev city center has civvies just walking around casually
wtf
that's not what happens if there was a huge battle overnight

You are so shit at false flags you couldn't do a 9/11 and now the wholed world know about Russia, even China iMRWRGs turning it's back on you

It's actually Kebab

Honestly pathetic showing by Russia. Don't even think Russia would accept a surrender by Ukraine at this point since then the war would end without Russia being able to win against a third rate nation

There have been a couple apparent Ukrainian friendly fire incidents though, Russia had one as well. Apparently, allegedly of course. Fog of war and all that.

commieblock apartments are not rigged with explosives

sauce

I bet they're just lining up to throat his fat cock

Attached: 1623116431138.jpg (744x1052, 75.95K)

twitter.com/soleyman_1/status/1497454388088127490?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1497454388088127490|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/world/karas-ukrainoje-kijevo-puolimas-tesiasi-rusijos-ir-ukrainos-pajegos-kaunasi-del-sostines.d?id=89563685

She needs my dick and cum in her pussy, then there will be peace

Here's the trail
Looks exactly like most SAM trails
Cruise missiles burn out and leave no such trail

Are you retarded?

Attached: cuckhole.png (1104x670, 653.78K)

Bottom line Putin wins or it’s nuclear annihilation

/skg/ strikes again

IF THEY ONLY KNEW HOW SKYKING THINGS REALLY ARE

Attached: 1645851114169.png (288x239, 49.4K)

This is unironically best type to steal some PS5
Become scalper.

Attached: 1615437753871.png (601x887, 627.73K)

A quarter pound cheeseburger of course earlier. Then uhh popcorn, some chocolate.
WTF are weetbix?

>He's probably getting fucked right now by commander.
Whoa, are the Russians here suddenly gaining self-awareness? What's next, you'll realize that you're allowing these gay rapists to kill a bunch of white people for no good reason?

Russians are claiming everything isn't them losing but Ukraine friendly fire

If it is a Sam missile then it is yet another case of friendly fire.
It could be rocket artillery if the launcher is very close. But that would usually follow with a salvo.

>BOOOOOOM

Attached: 1645861556010.webm (384x208, 154.57K)

>cigarettes
cmon now, the lads need their darts

Fugly piece of shit.

Why are you spam posting a video from the 2013 Euromaidan in every single thread? Are you mentally ill or something?

This is my favorite. Post more please.

George W. Bush bombed Ukraine.

Looks more believable than the 500 tanks Ukraine supposedly destroyed.

>vehicle with several /uhg/ posters seen driving around in the rear.

Attached: 1645782486643.jpg (392x300, 87.69K)

How many months do you have to work to afford a ps5?

Attached: chase.png (1372x1226, 49.35K)

JUST WOKE UP
WHAT IS GOING ON?

spastic

The US needed the kill the heart and soul like the Romans did

Attached: 1627070184016.webm (720x1280, 1020.77K)

Attached: 706.png (600x600, 341.51K)

well that is why putin will never be circled like that so it's a situation not worth the words

Maybe they're just toying with them

If Putin has a mental breakdown we are all dead

No we don't, you dog. It may have been a wind and smoke of your fried paratroopers

It's Kijev

>ukraine isn't killing conscripts by the plane load

Attached: 1585693711391.jpg (692x692, 45.53K)

The comfy /hug/ van

Putin committed suicide in the bunker

SAM missiles don't fall from the sky Sven

Its time for breakfast so I will eat all the eggs

Attached: 184DFA89-D93E-4D0D-B205-C16AD507ABB5.jpg (1024x787, 201.83K)

You retardedz? Its tonight you monkey.

russian saboteurs did this, cnn confirmed

>aqua
>best girl
seems like russia is going to lose the war now

Attached: hammer_time.gif (487x560, 898.5K)

>noooooo I don't get it why would Putin start a war when his economy is doing sooooo bad wtfffd he's gone maaad lol eks deeee xdddddd

Wars are good for the economy you pristine faggots

Honestly yeah but that's why so many us soldiers are suicidal