Provided the Snake Island story is true, why are these guys being renowned as heroes? They died for no fucking reason...

Provided the Snake Island story is true, why are these guys being renowned as heroes? They died for no fucking reason. They weren't brave, they didn't make some incredible last stand, they committed suicide. What the fuck were they going to do against a warship?

Imagine being the son of one of those soldiers and having to grow up thinking, "my dad died because the radio operator decided to have big balls and get into a dick measuring contest with an elephant."

Attached: snake-island.jpg (1200x675, 248.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eBhh23-paLU
imdb.com/name/nm3305952/
youtu.be/WDCNlqMgnvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Screenshot_20220215-001323_Photos.jpg (1077x2018, 165.25K)

they didn't surrender

>surrendering to Russians and going to a Russian POW camp
This mutt is the reason why 2nd amendment will never be used to recreate 1776

>why are these guys being renowned as heroes
it is literally a reddit moment, nothing more than that

if the russian invasion would mean the wipeout of all of these useful idiots then I gladly welcome it

Doesn't even seem to be any weapons on the island. Idk why the Russians just nuked the bitch

youtu.be/eBhh23-paLU

Attached: ezgif-5-439b2df422.gif (386x640, 3.93M)

It was already confirmed as false

Have you guys heard of the legendary Long Ass of the Donbass? Apparently it's a long dragon who has been sighted in Ukraine

lol yeah they did

it has oil around it, it was a butthurt point between ukraine and romania

Thats not heroism, that is stupidity, there are other ways to sucidie, first thing they taught me when i was drafted is that soldier death must not be meaningless, they just killed themselvs to tell them to fuck off, if thats true jokes on them.

>Hey surrender or ill shoot you
shoot me
>okay

They are heroes?

Attached: EFcWR1vWsAAL0OP.jpg (682x436, 24.23K)

Its le cool story that redditers can post alongside telling you about how heckin legolas kicked a real helmet in the filming of lord of the rings.

Have you guys heard of Comrade Bearia? Apparently he's a legendary dancing bear who appears in the Ukraine and signifies Russian victories
He can only be seen

Uh he can only be seen at certain times

Sauce for confirmation?

The legend says whenever someone watches this gif and listens to the music Comrade Bearia appears somewhere

They are all alive and are currently POWs.

I thought Comrade Bearia was solely a Ukrainian folk hero who knew the Russians had a version of him as well I hope they dont fight each other in keev

>this is how americans think

Attached: burger.jpg (602x602, 66.18K)

It would be incredible if they did

OP would open up his asshole and take it if someone approached with a knife and told him to

They were brave and died in honourable opposition to their enemy. You're a coward and should be the one dead you american dog.

You're Chinese

Please stop. Go back to Any Forums and post some more Corey Harrison threads.

Fuck I love mgmt

They need to motivate their effeminate new recruits with fairy tales of glory and militias and act like they are winning for CNN

That doesn't even begin to touch on the legend of Mr. Hooty

Attached: IMG_20220225_064151.jpg (4608x3456, 3.64M)

Soldering is very simple business, you have your force and enemy force, enemy force must surrender or die, its better to die because PoW cause another variety of troubles, so they kinda did them a favor, i dont see bravery there...

Attached: 936.png (600x342, 276.44K)

They told a fascist imperialist to fuck off, that’s a pretty impressive way to go out

Mr. Hooty is an owl demon from the 5th dimension who joined this conflict in the side of Russia because of a stolen freemason tablet consecrated by Lucifer broke the veil

THEY DIED FOR KINO!!

>Vladimir Zelenskiy
>Actor
>Producer
>Writer
>imdb.com/name/nm3305952/

Get ready for a Hollywood movie, and Oscars!

TORRENT IT PLEB, DONT FEED THE ZOG!

Attached: moon.png (1200x630, 1.57M)

They weren't opposing shit, faggot. Just like your government raped you regardless of your "opposition", those Ukrainians couldn't do jack shit. They literally committed suicide. They died for no fucking reason.

This

>No reason
They died for country and people. I'd rather be dead than admit to a Russian I surrender pussy.

Some say Mr. Hooty will appear soon

Each shell used in that bombardment costs hundreds of thousands of dollars
They made Putin waste money for no reason I guess

You could die fighting your fascist government or the Chinese they sold you to, for your country and people
You people really are useless

They died an honourable death and a martyr for democracy, and made the Russians look like brutal aggressors. Few people have as meaningful a death

Put up or shut up bruce

>I HAVE HAVE
GOD DAMN IT

Mr. Hooty will appear in the flames of the birth of annihilation
youtu.be/WDCNlqMgnvo

I don’t plan on being on the frontline of a war anytime soon. Sorry that bravery and heroicism against a fascist upsets you this much

I am going to order Mr. Hooty to eat you for being utterly useless. Gg Brucie, nobody has the luxury of being a coward today

:No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country.He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country"

They died for no fucking reason. They didn't embolden anyone, they didn't delay the warship, they didn't stage a heroic last stand, they just fucking died. By virture of their idiocy, Ukraine is weakened because now their families must go on without them. It was a fool's errand. There's a difference between a heroic last stand and whatever these dumbfucks did.

Attached: Patton-Featured.jpg (1900x809, 234.86K)