/we stand with Russia/ thread

This thread is for rational discussions why Russia was right to fight a defensive war in Ukraine.

I start: NATO wanted to station nukes in Ukraine, just a few km from Russia. Obviously, this is something Russia could not just let happen.

Attached: D2BA7ED5-1FB6-4E65-8249-71773E5151CE.jpg (640x800, 103.92K)

Yep that is why Putin went when he did, prior to that he wasn't planning to go.

Also hopefully a quick decisive defeat of Ukraine followed by a moderate rational peace (where Ukraine isn't annexed but cedes the Eastern Russian areas and recognizes the Crimea as Russian) will bring down globohomo here in the US and worldwide...

Hopefully Ukraine stays pacified with Russian peacekeepers in and not like in Iraq where there was constant fighting.

Bump. I don't think Russians will want to occupy it.

>This thread is fo AAAHHHHH AAACK!

Attached: 1645807142182.jpg (1280x720, 83.15K)

>Also hopefully a qui ACK!

Attached: 1645838384071.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

>German
>Support Russia
Like pottery, you and Russians should be bombarded every 50 years.

I rationally assess the situation.

is the reason. And I honestly believe the narrative about fake chemical attacks since that’s exactly what they did to Assad. Fuck the ZOG. Fuck globohomo. Go Russia

Attached: 71BED350-ABDB-41E4-8C65-8F8AE73D771B.jpg (900x900, 153.96K)

You do not, your goverment thought if they would be indulgent for Russia, they would stop their their claims whatsoever. It's like in 39 when France and UK thought they would avoid war if they will keep eyes shut on Anschluss and taking Sudetes.

please go through your reasoning in depth and tell.

As a German American I really don't think after what they did to you guys I could ever "support" them even if they are fighting globohomo. There's many ways to skin a cat and there's going to be a lot of weeping mothers and fathers who will never get their sons back. Put that in your calculations.

Attached: Sealshealeverything.jpg (1170x1170, 380.7K)

Finally a reasonable kraut, I can't stand the poles and finnish shilling.

Attached: Russian-L.jpg (1014x690, 144.57K)

and that's not a dramatic "pUt ThAt iN yoUr SoUp"

consider the human cost.

Attached: MYWARFACERAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (498x280, 1.91M)

Fuck off, Russky shill. Just shut the fuck up and quietly drink yourself to death. We'll all be better off, yourself included.

Attached: 82BC35E1-4441-4F67-A8C8-8EAA2C96EACC.jpg (700x700, 77.94K)

The Finns aren't super irrational... the Poles and Rumanians are insane on the topic of the Russians beyond all reason.

Attached: 63E825B0-4813-41C8-A32B-4AB7843FF3B5.jpg (480x480, 42.33K)

I just came back from twitter, read that we lost. Delete this thread.

bargaining phase already?

Oh God I need her cock inside me NOW

And so Putin started the war, the last thing a good politician would do

I'm seeing a lot of Russians totally not supporting this.

He should have done it 5-6 years ago desu
He should also just glass kiev and it's over.

Bullshit, he was forced by nato and the bastards.
He has come out many times but nobody listened and they broke agreements with him. You don't keep poking a man into a corner.

Putin and his (((international clique))) are just the flip side of the coin when it comes to globalists.
And Ukraine shouldn't have to pay in blood for the US provocation by letting literal subhumans invade Europe.

I find it so funny how these retards go 'Russia has 10000 bilion dead in the first two days, lets gooo ghost of kiew'. Ignorance will not change the outcome.

Too hammered to tell if she's Asian but God I hope so.

Inshallah

Russia keep losing 6 gorillions fighter jets and soldiers a day yet Kiev is under siege and all ukrainian airfoce bases have been bombed.
The cope is real.