So I got a question. I keep seeing insane ludicrous near Goebbels level propaganda about Russian losses...

So I got a question. I keep seeing insane ludicrous near Goebbels level propaganda about Russian losses. I have a question. Why are no Ukrainian losses published? I await the winky faced shills and the SQUADS of JIDF and UIDF to bombard this thread. But how is it that were reaching this level of lying?

Attached: 1645843516718.png (397x373, 79.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APPjVlUA-gs
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus christ the libs are sliding this thread. POST UKRAINIAN LOSS STATISTICS NOW

It's probably because whites are superior to oriental subhumans.

Attached: 1638968475770.jpg (224x225, 6.04K)

That's fine but post statistics

because it's fueled by propaganda.
if ukraine doesn't get support in less than a year, then every western country will lose interest like in 2014, 2008, etcetera.

Attached: 1645206953773.png (625x626, 180.89K)

Because people on faceberg Stand With Ukraine. Every single person who Stands prevents Ukrainian casualties. Ukraine is the first country in the history of warfare to suffer no casualties. This is despite it being invaded and having to fight inside its own capital 48 hours after the war started

>SOURCE??

Attached: 1645124374179.jpg (1024x985, 84.94K)

Post source. Your sage failed. Thread bumped. Post actual Ukrainian losses

I didn't sage and there aren't any, you jew faggot

The last four digits of this post are the true losses

yeah, it's like covid statistics.

daddy putin has ties to wef, but ukraine has 4 high level US political families in gas companies as well as US military biochemical companies on the border of Russia. Added, if they join NATO, they can aim missiles directly at Moscow.
Putin won't be able to deny a Rothschild bank if he does nothing.

Putin interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=APPjVlUA-gs
US professor take from 2014:
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4&

there's shills on both sides here right now, and like I said, Ukraine is motivated by propaganda pushed by NATO, JIDF, among other forces that have pumped sturgeons law into the internet ocean.
The take above you won't get on mainstream media so you get the harry star wars narrative instead.

Attached: 4VlUYII7upcbUFzLT7bkFnAAJZ8dkFCTrBgu9vDsEVc.jpg (2400x1606, 638.78K)

Post Ukrainian losses. Kike pig.
>there aren't any
So Ukraine has taken absolutely no losses according to this user

ahahaha
HAHAHHAHAH

There aren't any sources you fucking shill retard. Do you think they have men out there counting the bodies and then making graphs?

RT was reporting that Ukraine surrendered and Zelensky wants to talk peace when i went to bed last night. explain how is that not Goebbels level propaganda.
both sides obviously do it, it's how you fight a war you utter retard.

Attached: Shalom.jpg (720x1280, 110.5K)

>So I got a question. I keep seeing insane ludicrous near Goebbels level propaganda about Russian losses. I have a question. Why are no Ukrainian losses published? I await the winky faced shills and the SQUADS of JIDF and UIDF to bombard this thread. But how is it that were reaching this level of lying?

All I see is Russian propaganda, where are you looking? It's so OTT that it makes me suspect Israel is on their side, I mean Putin is half Jewish and his 2IC Medvedev is openly Jewish so it'd make sense, and Ukraine are 'nazi's so there's that.

But I'd kill to not just keep seeing fucking Russian propaganda all day it's so boring.

demoralization, you have a decades worth of hindsight of this.

They sure do when it comes to the Russian losses. Lmao look at this retard

They're being destroyed faster than anyone thought possible and the only think left for the desperate holol is to lie, lie and lie some more. If they knew the truth they'd have already surrendered.

Attached: 1645858286983.jpg (306x450, 112.54K)

>explain how is that not Goebbels level propaganda.

Because that is objectively what happened and stories to the contrary are the propaganda. Are you new?

what's the similarity between blacks, jews and women?
They make EVERYTHING about themselves

Attached: really.jpg (385x451, 33.24K)

right, he surrendered and wants to talk but at the same time still posts selfies from Kiev downtown this morning talking about resisting. makes perfect sense.

best post I have seen so far

Show me them. Fucking bolshevik tranny

thank you, it's nice to see the Putin speech with subtitles instead of a dubbed translation

Here you go JIDF agent. Seethe. These are your UKRAINIAN REPORTED RUSSIAN LOSSES. That's all good. Now please where and what are the losses of Ukrainian forces and equipment?

Attached: 1645860373511.jpg (1280x1280, 96.34K)

NEVER FORGET THE 1 MILLION DESTROYED RUSSIAN PLANES
2 MILLION TANKS
3 MILLION TRUCKS
4 MILLION APCS
5 MILLION PARATROOPERS

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
DONT FORGET THE 6 GORILLION CONFIRMED KILLS BY OUR BRAVE UKRAINIAN SOLDIERS
THAT IS ALL
(Oy vey)

This is the worst shill I've ever seen on Any Forums, kill yourself greekoid

RUSSIA
RUSSIA
RUSSIA

Nigga this is not 1944 get fucking real

That’s literally what he said, if you are winning you don’t sue for peace. His capital is getting bombed and his people are killing each other in the streets because he gave them guns for no reason. He can’t win, he can’r invade Russia, his Air Force is non-existent.

Shouldn't Russia be releasing the Ukrainian losses?