Who are the jews in this conflict?

Who are the jews in this conflict?
Putin is kvetching about Nazis in Ukraine but Ukraine has all of globohomo rooting for it.
Who the fuck should I be caring about?

Attached: 1639333251396.png (309x319, 90.03K)

Attached: FMf8RgmVkAEat_x.png (486x746, 217.46K)

Jews rigged this conflict to cover up and distract western media from the numerous scandals. Care about yourself and your clan first.

user, if you legitimately view the world through the lense of ‘muh Jews’ being responsible for everything, you’re fucking retarded.

Most of the time shit just sorta happens, in this case the war was caused by Putin believing he should retake former Russian territory. I suspect the rumours about his health may be true as he’s never acted so foolish in the past.

If you aren’t siding with Ukraine, then you’re a fucking traitor to everything your nation was founded on.

Attached: 1DFE853B-B09D-4EE4-B5E9-3B0F341E526E.jpg (460x645, 82.64K)

this is a shill post
get fucked retard
you've been STAMPED
death to globohomo

Show flag faggot you ruskie faggot.

I find both sides funny for the reasons you laid out. This conflict has definitely made life more interesting. I don't have much of an opinion one way ore another and who I route for won't change what happens. My hope is this continues to entertain us without causing WW3.

>Who are the jews in this conflict?

Thats the thing, the jews are not in this onflict. Theyre the ones pulling the strings in this pointless white versus white war.

Jews, as they always do, are the ones profting.

How are they profiting?
Explain yourself, I don’t see how anyone outside the conflict benefits.

Retard, you don’t even know what “shorting” or betting against is?
Neither Ukraine or Russia has to win for kikes to profit

Attached: FD1AA593-BDFE-4003-8297-268FB0E9DA47.jpg (800x900, 179.41K)

>How are they profiting?
>Explain yourself, I don’t see how anyone outside the conflict benefits.

No one talks about your freedom convoy anymore for example. The globohomo averted this chrisis that was spreading like wildfire even here in the third world people were getting ideas and they cant have that now can they?

Not to mention the good'ol bankers profting from both sides, but thats old 100 years old news.

The Ukrainian people.

Attached: 1645862203454.jpg (1169x1550, 603.3K)

That’s retarded, the entire global economy has been affected.. Literally everyone is losing money.

That’s retarded beyond words.

That’s the whole point
There is money from shorting various entities as well as power to be gained

Stock fags don’t decide the actions of nations, what kind of deluded bullshit is this?

>Literally everyone is losing money.
you need to be 18 to post here

Moscow is literally owned by Jews

Lol nice try moshe

Fighting for Israel

Eat a shit sandwich, his assertion that stock investors control countries was so retarded I didn’t fully register what he meant until he clarified.

>only stocks can be shorted
You’re absolutely regarded niggerleaf

As far as I know, you can’t bet against a country.

Every side is both Jews and Neo-Nazis.

Attached: ss negev.png (519x1080, 560.85K)

>That’s retarded, the entire global economy has been affected.. Literally everyone is losing money.

Nope

Im a poorfag in brazil and im ganning money over this crisis by just investing in our state oil company.

And im not even a jew or have any power connection.

Most people may be losing money, but doesnt matter the crisis, there will be always someone profiting

>Stock fags don’t decide the actions of nations, what kind of deluded bullshit is this?

Holy fuck

You just born yestarday mate?

I agree moeshe

Attached: BB8BC076-27A9-42BB-A44B-8B8064F56A70.png (110x111, 23.76K)

Still whiter than you Jerome.