Have any of you ever worked for the kbg? what was it like?

have any of you ever worked for the kbg? what was it like?

Attached: 1645789092493.jpg (660x701, 186.99K)

I could tell but you I would have to kill you

what? no. i just want a gf.

hahaahahahh, have another martini leaf

The KGB no longer exists, much like your IQ after spending so much time on Reddit

Yo, KGB. Hire me, alright? You won't regret it.

it exists in belarus

that hits the feels.

>brazilian stinky man
>Wants to he part of the KGB because he has nothing else to do
You either dedicate yourself to the job; or you don’t join at all, monkey stew eater. Uma delicia!

Ofc I'm gonna dedicate myself to the fucking job, mate... I will give my life to the job. Forever. I don't really feel insulted by Amerimutts tho... I'm immune to it.

>k.b.g.
Kingdom of Britain Great?

It was unprofessional and soft, which is why I moved to Australia where I could work under a proper totalitarian regime and trample human rights.

Kinda like James Bond. The laser watch and grappling hook are pretty cool.

Attached: 1637637008482.png (746x512, 99.43K)

If you really don’t feel insulted, you would’ve just let the last part out, lol

I bunked with a KGB dude who was on vacation in Africa in the late 90s. I was there on accident, he was there for relaxation. We loaded missiles on helicopters and played cards while not shooting rebels. KGB pretty cool.
Captcha WANKN

Alright, I confess. The fucking "Uma delicia!" part annoys me a bit because nobody hates that kind of subhuman more than us... You got me. ;-;

I've worked for the CEC. Got to meet the Big Cheese himself.

we both know he was talking about the FSB, but is too retarded to know it even exists.

You know what brazil user? I love you, because you admitted to something that you were hiding. And i have to admit, I’m a mutt. But i still love you fren

Attached: B3D2D838-6FD6-419B-99E6-A0BB8C4323C3.png (1387x702, 499.91K)

Attached: 1642044291706.jpg (1024x732, 87.19K)

Well for my next birthday, i will wish it for it to come true!

Thanks, mate. What do you want for yours?

>floppy drive
jesus titty fucking, how barbaric