How comes he's not invading Taiwan now?

How comes he's not invading Taiwan now?

Attached: wp4735772.jpg (4505x2844, 1.37M)

waiting for americas move

Because he's going to invade Russia after they're weakened by their invasion of Ukraine. Then he'll have complete control over two super power countries.

He's waiting for Putin to finish the job in Ukraine

Russia has giganukes.

if he doesn't do it soon, he's pretty much out. his whole push to power had a lot to do with promising to get Taiwan back.

Waiting for Putin to push into Poland

He doesn't need to commit to anything until he sees America's move. If the US starts dumping troops in Europe by the hundreds of thousands and rerouting carrier battle groups, he'll make a move himself. And even if he just sits tight and does nothing, he knows this whole thing will weaken Russia and make them reliant on China for half their economy

>chinks
>invading
meh. They don't invade, they subvert
Chinks are like Jews; physically weak, can't into war but unmatched in trade, propaganda, and migratory infiltration.

You don't fight Russia and America at the same time. You get Russia and America to fight each other.

Because unlike in video games, you need months of prep to invade something. And it would not go unnoticed in the age of satellites.

China is comfy if you are an Oligarch with the cyberpunk cities

Russian Oligarchs still have the dreary russian concrete blocs to look and stay at.

Soon.

China could take Taiwan, but they would suffer consequential losses. A regime falling after a failed war is not unheard of at all. It happened to Argentina with the Falkland war. They want an easier victory.

So he needs more time to buildup airforce etc. Right now his chink army would get Normandy'd.

Attached: 1645820896706.jpg (750x714, 50.58K)

America declared war on Russia: Chinks invade Taiwan
America doesn't declare war on Russia within the next two weeks: Chinks invade Taiwan
They'll invade in March regardless

Historically has China actually invaded anywhere? Most of history they were either invading themselves, trying to unify, or being invaded by someone else.

you've typed canada and alaska wrong.

And would anyone really care if Russia nuked China? Like, who would come to China's defense at that point?

>sees what happened to russia for invading a useless shithole with 0 benifits
yeah I wonder fucking why he doesn't

Because he's content with Putin taking all the heat away from him

What? No his entire shtick was being the strong man to cleanse the CCP of rampant accusations of corruption and clean its image.
Basically what Trump promised to do with "drain the swamp"

They tried invading Korea and Vietnam, and failed

>trying to unify
What do you think Taiwan is exactly? They call themselves China, it's literally a unification war.

ikr, now would be the perfect opportunity

bingo

China isn't run by a autistic manlet. China will eventually move on Taiwan but it will be from a position of power at a time of their choosing not a full on desperation sperg out.

he doesn't have time to subvert. china itself does, but like I said, he promised all this shit himself .
but I'm sure Taiwan will just sabotage all their fabs the minute china gets there. by that time, america will have more of it's own fabs operational and not be so dependent on tmsc.

Vietnam hates them more than the Americans

he promised Taiwan too.

Probably waiting to see how the Ukraine situation plays out before he makes any major moves like that

Russia is losing. Neither China nor Russia are strong enough without a definitive alliance and China has too much to lose by allying with a loser.

They're literally incapable of taking it.

xi said ukraine and russia are a different situation because ukraine is not part of russia,
but taiwan IS part of china already so it's unnecessary for them to invade it.

China doesn't need to invade Taiwan. They are slowly poaching their industry, brain power, and even economic power away. If it takes 20-30 years Taiwan will be part of China one way or another, they don't care.

>a autistic manlet.
He's not that short.

Attached: 1477684249845.jpg (912x714, 93.78K)

It's been two days.

simple, because russias invasion of ukraine failed

China invades Vietnam as often as other European countries invade Polad... Also, Taiwan is not a foreign nation by any means. It is literally a Chinese spin-off server.

India

Tibet and Korea of course

i wish i could save this post and then find you again and show it to you later. youre literally too retarded to be allowed to live

how do you know?

So braindead, delusional and straight up retarded...
Why are you talking about things you don't understand at all?

Chink gonna wait for Russia to take over Ukraine first to strike, I bet

He's 5'6"
The ideal human height

Few countries have been able to carry out a amphibious invasion. Maybe after they invent hover craft or star trek style transporters

it's easy for china to take it. not so easy to take it and keep it intact.

China is playing good cop while Russia plays bad cop. China seeks ownership and influence. So, they're not interested in overt military grabs like Russia.

He doesn't look that short

I'm 5'7 btw

>his whole push to power had a lot to do with promising to get Taiwan back.
No, it didn't. You americans get dumber with each day. You literally have no contact with reality.

shut up retard. go back to /k/ to larp

>just go to war with your #1 trading partner

He's watching what the West is doing so he can make adjustments to his Taiwan plan.

I'd bet that Xi Jinping is waiting to see what russia can get away with in Ukraine, and also how effective their propaganda is. I suspect that russia and china's real intention is to divide Western attention between two conflicts. We can expect it, it's what we would do in the same situation.

Man, i just want to see that "mutually assured destruction" thing before I perish.

1/2 ain't bad

Attached: 1645772716077.jpg (1000x523, 166.88K)

>oil
>fresh water
>real estate
i bet China would be really upset if their bff were unable to maintain control of half their country

because he's intelligent
also factionalism

It has been three days

>2 more weeks

Dumb mutts with 0 idea of geopolitics wish China invaded Taiwan so they could sanction their economy that is on the road of becoming the world's first economy. Chinks know that and won't fall for the trap. They will keep improving their country for the next decade or two and subvert other countries while they watch the US and the EU implode with wokeness

wtf are YOU talking about? he's talked about reunification needing to happen for years. and I'm not just American. I'm Asian myself and have a home in both continents. and why wouldn't he want that? lol

4 is the key number
Olympics 4 feb-20 feb
Putin did it 4 days after
Paralympics 4-13 march, 17 march may be the day

Two more weeks, year 72, starts...now.