Oh no

Our paratroopers

They're broken...

Attached: Russia.jpg (1200x829, 69.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1497110084933107731
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this shit it total humiliation. webcams in Kiev are quiet af

Maybe give them actual air support next time dumbass.

What the fuck is your air force doing, Ivan? It seems the only targets it ever hits are obvious ones, like convoys on highways, and random fucking buildings. Where's the CAS? Where's the AA suppression? Is there no fucking air-ground coms? Because that's the only way losing the transports makes any sense, else why the fuck would the pilot try to land at a runway in sight of enemy forces.

i'm not feeling either shocked or awed bros

comrade the kremlin wants to contact you about your promotion to major general, noone before in our armed forces thought about providing CAS or deploying AA measures

we can tell. this shit is just embarassing.kiev webcam is so quiet

why is russia btfo so hard
is Putin a fag?

NOOO IVAN, MY SAVIOUR, NOW TRUDEAU WILL FORCE ME TO GET THE KEK VAXX

Attached: 1645830829228.png (267x296, 119.96K)

Where are the dead VDV and blown up planes tho?

But if they thought about it, why didn't they?
I'm wondering if we're living Finland's invasion again, when every higher ranking soldiers were incompetent friends of Stalin.

In the ground nigger, 5 feet under where all russian pigs belong.

Attached: surrender_monkeys.png (600x1042, 704K)

i have been saying this for years, russians are retarded and dont actually know tactics besides throwing hoardes of men (because they learned that from their daddy the golden hoarde0 so many people where scared of russia because of the ratnik gear and how proffesional they looked in videos and images, but that was just for show it was litteraly propaganda, in reality they have shit akm's from the 80's and uniforms made out of shit nylon

Attached: reality check.png (890x500, 836.87K)

lol t'imagine? that would be very possible and and an embrassement , wouldn't be surprise me if they lacked effective leadership

Attached: 1655465458785.jpg (691x750, 73.04K)

What are you babbling about, VDV secured the Gostomel airport throughout night repelling the attacks until the land forces linked up with them in the morning
twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1497110084933107731
>be hohol
>kill your own civilians who were distributed ak's thinking they are saboteurs
>say they are russian

Attached: 1645797367656.png (1118x1066, 804.04K)

The VDV is at the Kyiv Zoo right now, freeing the thousands of russian pows that the Ukrainians brought there.

Attached: 1645861521778.jpg (531x810, 64.24K)

Makes me think they are really timid about destroying public utilities and city infustructure

>destroyed 4 times and made a traffic jam afterwards
We lost...

It's okay fren, for wha it's worth we haven't done an opposed airborne drop since 1989 so we probably wouldn't have done any better

t. 82nd Airborne

Attached: hugs for frens.jpg (680x383, 32.21K)

Nah nigger, even if you win the war you will still lose in the long run.
You traded every shred of decency when you immense niggers started killing white, orthodox civilians in Ukraine, and brag about bringing subhuman chechens to rape ukrainian women.

>Nah nigger, even if you win the war you will still lose in the long run.
I'm sure we will be fine despite the eternal seething of gypsies
>You traded every shred of decency when you immense niggers started killing white, orthodox civilians in Ukraine
I assume brave Ukraine saved and multiplied its decency when they were killing killing white, orthodox civilians in Donbass for 8 years?

>they were killing killing white, orthodox civilians in Donbass for 8 years?
Stop spreading that bullshit, we are not stupid like you, we are not falling for it.
The donbass cretins have been shelling the Ukrainian army daily trying to provoke a war like this.
Just because your mass media is lying to you it doesn't mean the rest of the world believes your Kremlin garbage.

keko

Attached: 5milliondolartank.jpg (600x522, 60.69K)

I really want nato shills to go back to twitter

>Stop spreading that bullshit, we are not stupid like you, we are not falling for it.
I won't argue further with a retard who denies that hohols were systematically bombing civillians and I wish the same to your "nation"

Attached: 1.png (543x680, 85.82K)