Any Forums siding with the American left and NATO over a Orthodox Catholic who hates fags/trannies. lmao...

Any Forums siding with the American left and NATO over a Orthodox Catholic who hates fags/trannies. lmao. What happened to this board?

Attached: onscdx74gtf51.jpg (600x400, 155.55K)

Jews are on overdrive here.
We side with Ukrainian and Russian white people.
But the Ukrainian jew government is sacrificing their nazi population to appease international Jewry.

Catholics bow and kiss negro feet

do you expect me to cheer for a dictator who sucks china's dick to move so close to mama Europe? fuck off nigger. at least here I can say nigger and that I hate my government without facing consequences.

Attached: 1645788247929m.jpg (682x1024, 67.75K)

>Any Forums is one person

newfag pls go.

Why do you memeflag jews keep making these posts? Just shut the fuck up for twelve seconds and eat a bagel or something. Fuck.

It's Reddit raiding us again.

Your on the front lines of the INFORWAR brother!!!

Attached: ARRGH.jpg (800x450, 207.26K)

but the left are the real racists

This Ukraine shit is just like summer fags.
All pozzed non-regulars.

anglo women do it everyday and you still raising tyrone's children

Meme flag kike doesn't know the difference between eastern Orthodox and Catholicism. We know you're dumb, but fuck!

Its redditors.

>what happened to this board?
It got filled with Russian shills like you.

Any Forums is not one person new fag.

This board is getting brigaded hard

I'm the nigger known as Any Forums
my opinions are absolute

Attached: 1623881216582.jpg (360x396, 154.78K)

The timing is perfect too. Russia is using the extremist faggotry on this board to convert conservatives here to their cause and sow discord in their own countries. It's so god damn obvious and Any Forums is gullible to it as ever.

>Russia is using the extremist faggotry on this board to convert conservatives here to their cause and sow discord in their own countries
Russia didn't do shit. People supporting Russia are doing so because Ukraine supporters aren't gonna be dying in any war

Any Forums has been shilled by glowniggers nonstop since this jewish brotherwar started. I expected some shitposting and lulzy stuff, but not a 24/7 offensive of nonstop shilling from alphabet agents across the world to ensure they have the support of a bunch of racist shitposters.

Attached: 1629230714602.jpg (600x600, 255.69K)

hi memeflag. this place has been over run by jews shills and bots. you are surprised by this somehow?

Russian invasion? What hapened to this board is you, unfaithful pig.

Were being brigades hardcore. Real niggas are still team russia.

it's only newfag redditors supporting ukraine

we're dipshit contrarians. who knew?

the majority of Any Forums was and still is, a pro Russian board, the fuck you on about nigger

One would think they’d just try to hire us all as some kind of task force instead of this shit.

1. Increase in shills
2. Increase in Redditors
3. Increase in aggressive anti-russian wartime propaganda across the (((media)))
Whenever Any Forums and Reddit suddenly agree on politics you know for a fact that the psyops brigade's are out in full force.

Attached: joker.jpg (1280x1288, 403.61K)