So who is actually winning Any Forums? Twitter wants me to believe that Russia is bankrupt and finished

So who is actually winning Any Forums? Twitter wants me to believe that Russia is bankrupt and finished

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Jews

As usual i don’t know why

Attached: 52D464BA-7684-44F5-AA06-49CFCC45E92F.jpg (828x779, 390.5K)

Eurasia.

Russia will ultimately win for obvious reasons, but the Zerg rush strategy is causing heavy casualties.

military industrial complex

Attached: Deus Ex.jpg (220x273, 18.65K)

>the Zerg rush strategy is causing heavy casualties.
Proof?

Wtf is a zerg rush strategy? Why is it always leaf’s saying the stupidest things lol

Attached: B1FAE4FC-4039-4AE6-BA5C-2E8845F0A9EA.jpg (828x1272, 468.11K)

Globalists

That's what I'm thinking too. Basically Russian soldiers are just canon fodder being used in the same way that Stalin did to defeat the Nazis

Looks like Russia is winning.

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

The Jews are winning
And that's a good thing

Attached: pepe-the-frog-clown.gif (494x498, 490.69K)

Ukraine win = makes the Russian bleed as much as possible through attrition warfare. Russian win = turn Ukraine into an ass-licking russian satellite.
Keep in mind that this morning media said that Ukraine was able to resist and repel a huge russian attack. Any Forums just can't fucking accept things aren't going as planned and Putin just ruined whatever credibility he had, which is not a good thing because he could go crazy and use nukes.

Attached: 29873452345 copy.jpg (568x450, 34.48K)

They are not wrong tho.

Winning? Russia for now. But Ukraine is putting the hurt on them, hard. Things are going to get really messy for Putinite's once they enter urban areas.

Estonia has also donated half of their Javelin stock to Ukraine, Poland is constantly providing munitions to Ukraine's army, and their maybe a wink, wink nudge thing going on around Lithuania regarding Ukraine's remaining air power.

Russia is going to win simply because they have the numbers but it's going to hurt them, hard.

>media said

user, I....

>who is actually winning
me

Attached: Omake-3.gif (480x270, 375.66K)

The whole war is fake and gay to the extreme.
Every vid is from years ago.
Minimal current footage
Painfully obvious disinfo from the West.

I wonder how many PMCs are operating in Ukraine right now. Have you guys seen any new weaponry yet?

Just wait it out, demoshills and glowniggers are working full time to spread bullshit harder than ever. Part of war.

>Any Forums said
Sorry, I'm gonna trust Italian war journalist on Ukrainian territory over some fat neet on an image board

Oh. Were you talking about Russia vs Ukraine? Yeah, the answer is still globalists/Jews/Military Industrial Complex.

Attached: 1603235955929.jpg (1125x1144, 348.03K)

Ukraine claims that they've killed 3k Russians, they have 300 Ukrainian deaths too, Russia says that Ukraine have killed 60 Rusian soldiers

you're on Any Forums saying that, doesn't that cancel it out or contradict it?

Russia is slow because they want to present themselves as liberators and are avoiding civilian casualties. The fact that Twitter thinks this means they're losing is an perfect example of how unfathomably stupid it is.
NATO wants to prolong this and plant as many seeds as possible to make sure occupation is difficult.

^

If Ukraine was actually winning they wouldn't need to shill so hard to make people believe it. It would be self-evident, since that's not the case I'm guessing Russia is fucking steamrolling Ukraine and the Western leaders are shitting their pants.

it is on the news you lazy fuck, you shouldn't use Any Forums to be informed.

>Twitter wants me to believe that Russia is bankrupt and finished
Believe that. As we all know you just need to believe for things to happened

>I'm gonna trust Italian war journalist on Ukrainian territory
Lol why? that’s a paid NATO propagandist

Putin is probably feeling himself. If it ends too quickly he will become emboldened.

Finns

Russia lost simply because they attacked Israel

Attached: nose.png (500x560, 55.52K)

I think it's likely that Russia is gonna win, despite the propaganda from both sides. With Ghost plane being the most glaring example from Ukraine, and the entire Nazi/Biolab thing from Russia too.

Russia seems to be gaining some amount of territory from Ukraine, which kinda leads to the idea that Russia is gaining some foothold despite the setbacks.

Attached: 1641196306517.png (1099x1012, 628.25K)

Fuck off this isn't your board newfag

Attached: 1645756643335.jpg (693x1246, 185.49K)

t.

Attached: Rekt.jpg (828x1200, 676.5K)

I remember when Armenia/azerbaijan started people were posting how Armenians were encircling Azerbaijan forces and winning, then a few days later Armenia was losing on every front, there were webms of Armenian soldiers screaming and dying to suicide drones, and Armenia was begging for peace. Propaganda can’t change reality

Fug, this level of newfag....

What brings you to these here parts?

It doesn't matter.

Attached: 1642998656875.jpg (502x700, 100.06K)

I want to see a looted AK-12

Join whatever shitty russian/ukranian Telegram channel you want and look for yourself. I wish I could shoot you cock sucking Jewtin shills in the back of the skull.

big if true, but probably shopped