Nick Fuentes is our leader, like it or not

Attached: 1638930777791.png (843x836, 1019.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jahx04X2Dss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His jew conference sucked

No

hes a faggot

Who is this kid ?

hey Nick, late night?

Amazing how a 22 year old can manage to get irrelevant losers so butthurt while leading a nationwide political movement

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1908945888.png (373x495, 313.87K)

/thread

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 otherthreads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me!

Yep, these losers will not achieve anything in their lives while Nick, being only 22, is already on every politicians lips and will only get more and more attention in the future.

Fuck off faggot

Suck daddy's dick baby, suck it good, suck it dry you little faggot. You like being a good faggot for daddy don't you? Do you want to wear the furry butt plug for daddy? Yes you do Yes you do

>Nick Fuentes is our leader, like it or not
Putin is my leader, Nick is just his lackey

Attached: Nick_Fuentes_watchers.jpg (802x556, 77.75K)

>our

Attached: 921.jpg (303x335, 18.63K)

Who?

>Anime weeb meme
>Supports Nick Fuentes and AF

Checks out

wtf is wrong with his hand?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jahx04X2Dss

True, I support him, he’s becoming a force. Wish we had someone like him here

>singlehandedly btfos your nazi e-celebs
pssh nothin personnel kid

Attached: Louis_Theroux_crop.jpg (800x1150, 247.58K)

Lol sick freak. Trannies should be put to death

Fuck off mexican zoomernigger

You don't need a leader. Following retarded cunts like this is just putting your neck into the same trap as they have been using for years now, grouping you under a single label so they can assign everyone under it any quality they need when they need it.

Nah, we still need leaders, even if that means being labelled. It's not like groups haven't come up with words to call other groups before. We just gotta make sure we get good labels from the public by showing the public good

China loving bitch.