WHY THE FUCK IS MCDONALDS $15 FOR A MEAL NOW

THIS SHIT IS NOT THAT GOOD WTH IS THIS CRAP

Id pay $7 for this maybe not $10 for a nasty ass mcds burger lolwtf

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-230940.jpg (1080x2400, 858.35K)

thread deleted in 3...2...1...

Inflation. Off to /trash/.

I'm getting sleepy

the trick with that "blt" is 2/3 of it is nutrionless iceberg lettuce

Why are you getting sleepy? did you have to skip dinner because of extreme inflation?

I don't get how McDonalds is seen as "cheap" fast food. It's literally a luxury meal here. For the same price I can buy and cook way better shit.

Out of all the fast food chains in the US, McDonalds is the worst food, worst value, and most out of touch. They have made some strides in how they pay their employees, but I wouldn't be surprised if they announced downsizing, bankruptcy, or significant profit losses and failures soon.

People are stuck in the 90s and haven't paid attention to how retardedly overpriced the garbage from those American fast food chains gotten the past several years.

No because he clearly got up at 9:30 today, went shopping for his frens here (I got a new shirt from him :D), had to work out, eat a dinner at a japanese restaurant, and finally come back home and chat with us. Man user, respect this user’s dedication to us!

This is why we fight.

this doesnt look like mcdonalds?

You go off to /pieceofshit/

just cook your own food. I make sirloin steak with homemade sourdough bread and vegetables for 4 dollars total dinner instead of buying some food that a nigger reheated for 10 dollars
I also make 6 eggs that are basically free because my family has chickens, but if you want to buy some eggs (which are healthy) its like a dollar for a meal

a mc double is close to 3 dollars in my city. shits fucked.

>Mom asked me to pick her up some MC'Ds
>swing by, order the same same two combo meals I always do
>normally just shy of $15
>for some reason, some how today it costs $21
>do double take and look at menu
>all the prices are way the fuck higher

Groceries have been going up for a while now but it seems like in the last few weeks all the fast food chains started to finally update the prices on their menus

Americans should not be allowed to make threads.

What grocery store are you buying $4 steak and eggs at?

I'm traveling so have to eat quick sometimes. Mostly get sandwiches at the grocery stores and some vegetable juices though. Even when I'm not travelling I cook brown rice veggies and eggs with a side of tomatoes to save money

You should not be allowed to dump your crap on America that no one asked for

Yeah fast food prices becoming unreal in UK. Can sit down and eat at a main meal at a restaurant for same price as a chicken mcnigger meal

There is war, if Russia wins, it's going to be 20.

That mountain valley water shit is worth the price though

You will pay 20 for the dollar menu
You will blame putin dor everything
You will present your vaxpass to enter mcdonalds
You will take the monthly booster
You will die and you will do it happily

there is a healthy store called sprouts.
They have weekly sales, so i just check the website and see what is on sale.
Last week there were sirloin top filets or something like that on sale for 7$ a pound, so half of a pound portion for dinner was 3.50.
People always say that sprouts is expensive but that's because they try to purchase "pre packaged health food" instead of actual produce or meat. Obviously buy your flour and rice and olive oil at walmart or something like that. But yeah good luck finding some good deals, sometimes you just need to find a good store and grab what's on their sale rotation. Good night though take care!

Does that come with cakebread and gross pickles inside with a stupid amount of grease everywhere?

Never!!!!

I still didn't get the corona shot

Ingredients of all American 'food':
flour
corn syrup
'meat'
fat
lettuce
ketchup
and a pickle slice

I miss the dollar menu

They really put corn syrup in fucking everything. We've started to follow suit here but they still have to say it's in it.

This is really unlikely, but maybe they started using actual human food in their "meals"?

Costs about 30 cents to make a Big Mac.

Chicken Nuggets are about 5 cents a piece to make.

let that sink in for a minute