/prep/ Prepper General

What have you been doing to get prepared for the inevitable economic collapse?

Attached: 26bd28ed35b6e29082594e14bc09b640.jpg (480x640, 41.77K)

>tell me what kind of guns and supplies you're hoarding so I can add you to the list for governmental looting when SHTF.
No thanks faggot.

Attached: 1643429896936.png (500x500, 155.72K)

Is that Bong SPAM?

I get mine from Walmart. Best deal..

Attached: 1645336642356.png (1440x2880, 2.53M)

Spam costs $5 a can here, I'm lucky to find it for less than $4 on sale.
This type goes on sale for $2.50 often and I notice no difference in quality.

I bought a lot of pasta thinking at least that's some prepper food I'll actually eat even if the apocalypse doesn't come.
I guess that would be the first food I'd have to eat, cause it would be useless once I can't cook them anymore right?

I don't have money for shit and I live in the city so I'm just hoping some prepper group takes me in honestly

You will be able to cook it Frenchbro, old school pot on fire style. Pasta will last 100 years if stored correctly.

30lbs parboiled rice, three 24-packs of bottled water

that woolies brand spam is pretty shit desu senpai baka
wait til woolies or coles has half price spam sales (few and far between since chink flu) and also on 1 dollar cans of soups, spaghettis, meatballs, chilli, etc
and tins of tuna... i have an entire cupboard full of stuff now i never used to

Coleman dual fuel single burner camp stove.

That's a decent price. Wally Spam is 2$ regular price. It's ok. I like the price!

Nice

If you can spare $10 a week thats better than nothing. Best cheap items to start with is White Rice (big bags), Beans, Canned Ham, Gas Canisters, Bottled Water and Lighters. Try to catch them on sale.

I honestly prefer Plumrose Spiced, it used pig meat from USA unlike Spam which uses meat from Brazil. I don't notice a quality difference besides one single time I got a little piece of cartilage.

fpbp

>French
>Didn't stock flour, freeze butter, and a massive store of wine.
What is this World coming to?

> freeze butter
Why? It will spoil as soon as you lose electricity.

Maybe he's on the Italian border? Leave him be.

Attached: 91k8CjN2KRL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1321, 304.04K)

>Butter goes rancid at room temp
But really, no genset? You should have 2 at least, and batteries/solar.

Maybe if he stores some extra desirable items (alcohol, cigs, condoms, instant coffee) he can trade with a dairy farmer.

Couple hundred pounds of rice, couple hundred cans of corned beef hash, couple million rounds of ammo, although I sell that online for a living.

lurking
shit's gone to tits, cunt