WAKE UP

Daily reminder they would have supported Ukraine

IF you a pro russia you are not a real american

Attached: file.png (770x350, 379.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=DAz7Bdqi2iQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington's_Farewell_Address#:~:text=Washington goes on to urge,with the interests of America.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[FREEDOM INTENSIFIES]

Attached: 15400483167229.png (476x586, 235K)

Based finally a non cucked american

fuck russia and G-d bless Ukraine

yet we need to remove their statues and remove them from history books and say that they were racists

No one cares. There's no upvotes here. There's no retweets. You get no rewards for being contrarian, and no one is impressed. No one is seething over how morally upstanding you are, and your pathetic attempts at gaslighting come off as laughable at best.

They would have never cared about Europe conflicts at all, the real traitors are those who dragged america into world wars

No they absolutely wouldn't have. They were basically isolationist and thought that American should stay out of the rest of the world's affairs. And this has been the mindset of Americans all along. Americans strongly opposed going into WW1, it took a massive media propaganda campaign to flip public opinion. Americans strongly opposed going into WW2, it took Pearl Harbor + a massive media campaign to flip public opinion.

People who style themselves in the beliefs of the Founding Fathers, such as Pat Buchanan, are staunch anti-interventionists, who think the US should stay out of the rest of the world's affairs. Ron Paul, another great example, thinks that ALL American troops should immediately return to America.

This type of thinking really does make sense, because America is on its own isolated continent away from the rest of the world, and has the perfect natural defense. There's really no reason for America to be taking an interventionist stance. This stance is always taken by people with their own agendas who want to manipulate America into serving their own petty interest, rather than the American interest.

Wrong again JIDF shill faggot!

>Trade with the Americans
>Small scale direct trade between Russia and the colonies began as early as 1763. Such trade was a violation of Britain's Navigation Acts, which only allowed the colonies to trade with Britain. Russian products such as hemp, sail linen and iron started arriving in colonial ports years before the Revolutionary War began and did not stop once the war started.[4] The Americans and Russia saw each other as trading partners.

>Throughout the Revolutionary War, Catherine believed an independent American nation would be ideal for Russian business interests. While some Russian leaders worried that an independent America might interfere with Russia's trade with other European nations, Catherine saw direct Russo-American trade as an excellent opportunity to expand commerce. Catherine knew that after the Revolution, a free America could trade directly with Russia without interference. Moreover, if the Americans gained their freedom, Britain would have to turn to other countries - such as Russia - to supply it with the resources it could no longer simply extract from America.[5]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire–United_States_relations

>6 Shekels have been withdrawn from your account.

>G-d

Oy vey

Checked and thanks, it pays to know ones history.

Attached: 220px-Serbia_Strong.jpg (220x165, 19.17K)

user, you beautiful bastard, that was well said.

Attached: fuckingyes.gif (220x165, 22.09K)

All hail Russia.
Oh and it's KIEV.
youtube.com/watch?v=DAz7Bdqi2iQ

They would have stayed out of it completely. The founding fathers cared about America and it’s fate, not the fate of a nation on the other side of the world.

The American liberal thinks Democrats can keep Congress in November.

>oy vey goyim the racist, slaveholder, colonizing white oppressors and founding fathers would've died for Ukraine oy gevalt.

>I mean the freedom fighter founding fathers fighting nazis, fascist and racists would've wanted for US to stop nazi Russia. Oy vey if you don't support them you are not a real american and patriot!!

SHALOM!!

>Daily reminder they would have supported Ukraine

Daily reminder they would have said its none of our business.

Attached: Middle East and the Founding Fathers.png (625x605, 47.27K)

No, but they would have supported hitler

PEBBLETHROW BLOWING THE FUCK OUT OF ANTIWAR COWARDS

AMERICAN EMPIRE DEMANDS TOTAL UNCHALLENGABLE DOMINANCE

>Daily reminder they would have supported Ukraine
Even as a foreigner i know that their entire world view was fuck the rest of the world. Try harder.

Coward traitors, never dare yourselves whites or men.

Treason = death penalty.

keep deepthroating russian cocks.

Come and kill me then glownigger. I know where I'm going, do you?

Attached: dalis-cruxifixion.jpg (672x1200, 79.91K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington's_Farewell_Address#:~:text=Washington goes on to urge,with the interests of America.

The older I’ve gotten and the more I read about americas history, the more I can stand by this.
Based and rationalthoughtpilled

They would've supported a state run by a jew that's a puppet for an empire. Uh, no sweety

They wouldn't even support the current American government.