You are a mentally-ill dysgenic warped sick delusional Any Forumstard sheep if you support Russia and Putin's efforts

You are a mentally-ill dysgenic warped sick delusional Any Forumstard sheep if you support Russia and Putin's efforts.

If Russia gains influence wokeness and anti-white everything isn't going anywhere as Russia understands that these things can be used as a tool to weaken western nations. So there will be no corrosion of the woke machine, just a dangerous regime exercising militancy, abusing human rights, and destroying our civil liberties, freedoms, comfort, and freedom from oppression more precisely, colonialism. Why would a westerner want a regime that has views in opposition to ours on human rights, freedom, and moral standards to gain prominence and influence by way of ruthless tramplings? If Russia gains influence, globohomo efforts will rise and the world will slowly begin to crumble oh and your comfortable little way of life free from oppression? It will PERISH.

Attached: 1346523.jpg (640x428, 57.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wY57Vn0qTiU
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363442852/#q363442852
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363442852/#q363443444
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363442852/#q363443628
youtu.be/D-9N2izBJfM
courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/10/05/explorer-scout-louisville-police-sex-abuse-scandal-video/735058001/
foxnews.com/us/lawsuits-unveil-culture-of-teen-sex-abuse-in-louisville-police-mentorship-program
courier-journal.com/story/news/2019/05/10/louisville-police-explorer-sex-scandal-kenneth-betts-sentencing-delayed/1165165001/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lambaste me harder user, I'm just not quite there yet. Try harder!

i get to go to bed and wake up to ukraine being an idea again
you're glowing is positively radiant today op

Attached: powerreader.jpg (612x612, 42.77K)

You are literally no different from a cuck. Like being a colonized nigger? Then keep endorsing Russia cuckie!

Anyone talking about muh freedoms after the last two years is trolling

If It ends the unipolarity of the world, Its better. America being undisputed king is the cause of this liberal delusion and by eliminating it, we will return to a world of pragmatism and normalcy

We, westerners, have lost next to no freedom. The cuck muzzle and Vax Pass™ mandate oppression is frivolity compared to what supporting Russia is endorsing

the GAE is beginning to collapse around the globe. When, not if, Putin pulls this off, with relatively few civilian deaths, and a bunch of American NGOs are paraded through Moscow streets, the State Department is going to melt down in hilarious fashion. Woke/Progressivism/whatever bogeyman you want to invoke, all of it is symptomatic of empire collapse. the cold, ugly truth is that General Jane Wasadude, Colonel Shaniqua Gibbs, and Sgt. Miguel Borderjumper are not going to come to the rescue because they're too busy getting boosted and posting selfies. You guys have blown past cope & seethe and have moved to tremble & bleet.

10 Media Matters Points have been credited to your account!

You're delusional, Russia is a megalomaniacal machine that would love nothing more than to impose upon you. Why would they coddle you to allow pragmaticism and normalcy while simultaneously keeping your freedoms intact and while simultaneously being an oppressive nation that cares not for free speech, expression, or actual objective operating?

"ZOMG academia, discourse, and honesty are totally gonna return to normalcy while an oppressive regime rules over us guys!!"

youtu.be/wY57Vn0qTiU

ok jew

OK Kike

I don't even understand the point of this propaganda anymore... It's not like it will change the fact that Ukraine will surrender before the end of the week...

>You are a mentally-ill dysgenic warped sick delusional Any Forumstard sheep if you support Russia and Putin's efforts.

>If Russia gains influence wokeness and anti-white everything isn't going anywhere as Russia understands that these things can be used as a tool to weaken western nations. So there will be no corrosion of the woke machine, just a dangerous regime exercising militancy, abusing human rights, and destroying our civil liberties, freedoms, comfort, and freedom from oppression more precisely, colonialism. Why would a westerner want a regime that has views in opposition to ours on human rights, freedom, and moral standards to gain prominence and influence by way of ruthless tramplings? If Russia gains influence, globohomo efforts will rise and the world will slowly begin to crumble oh and your comfortable little way of life free from oppression? It will PERISH.

Attached: IMG_20220205_205931_139.jpg (306x320, 14.53K)

I wasn't talking about Russia retard, I was talking about the U.S, multipolarity will force the U.S to actually take care of itself and its surrounding countries rather than whoring its industries out to countries like China.

ok judeu

Probably testing the waters for how people will react to a draft/"neopatriotism" in the event that China invades taiwan.

No Russian ever called me a racist for no fucking reason other than I'm White.
No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
No Russian ever tried to flood my nation with a bunch of cheap immigrants when my own people had trouble making a decent wage.
No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
No Russian ever voted to allow American companies to ship American jobs to Mexico, India, and China.
No Russian ever devalued my currency so bad that American workers just effectively took a 30% pay cut
No Russian ever threatened to get me fired for saying a man in a dress is still a man
No Russian ever declared me a domestic terrorist for expressing a desire for safe neighborhoods and schools.

The people who want me to go to war against Russia are the same people who do all this to me.

I think those people are my real problem, not Russians.

Attached: russian man bad.jpg (693x1246, 185.49K)

Hey

I’m basically just not doing it (supporting Ukraine)!!!

I know... UGH I KNOW!!!!!

I’m just not going to do it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>academia, discourse, and honesty
None of these exist in mainstream American society. Are you agitating for civil war?

Alright, that makes sense.

The West has put the world out of balance with its kikery and globohomo shit, so naturally for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction and this is what is happening here.

The same people shilling against Russia are the main ones responsible for this even occurring in the first place. You are your own worst enemy.

ok shill

>Why would a westerner want a regime that has views in opposition to ours on human rights, freedom, and moral standards

Attached: 1607483940478.png (910x898, 437.64K)

mug glowing, muh jew, muh propaganda. I'm just from another board but seething at the consistent irredeemable retardedness of Any Forumsacks. I'm from Any Forums and you can try me on that, I have extensive knowledge on tranime that can dispel any schizoed up conceptions that I'm a shill. From the rest of the website to you all: Dear Any Forumsacks, We fucking hate all of you!

>Russia le bad, Globofagot le good
kys piece of shit

Attached: npcGriGoy.png (850x656, 98.04K)

pretty true, albeit I support tyrants wearing each other out and weakening themselves

Meds, now

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363442852/#q363442852
This is what happens when you let right wing pieces of shit run loose with no leftist controls. Whoredom, rape, faggotry, child sexual abuse, and other degenerate scumbag piece of shit behavior. They need an active and aggressive left in that degenerate faggot right wing garbage of a country.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363442852/#q363443444
No, the Russian "military" is or at least was home to gay rape and sexual abuse. Don't know if it still is but it probably is. There was the leak about that I've Russian prison with gay rape and sexual abuse too, that's what you're talking about. Putin is probably another degenerate faggot piece of shit himself, otherwise what other reason would there be for all this faggoty right wing gay rape would be happening in Russia faggoty government institutions?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363442852/#q363443628
Right wing establishment closet faggot degenerate detected. No, homosexuality thrives when there's practicing homosexuals around. No women around isn't going to make a man have sexual acts with another man. And gay rape + sexual assault thrives when there's practicing right wing gay faggot pieces of shit around.

Attached: more louisville cops sexually abusing yourchildren.png (715x1253, 519.43K)

>I'm from Any Forums
Sorry I don't talk to pedophiles

YES! SO TRUE! We Israelis hate Putin the Christian Fascist. Don't you read Reddit? Everyone who is modern, liberal, progressive and gay supports Ukraine!!

OP is 100% right!

Attached: Jews-kvetching.jpg (3000x2400, 581.95K)

A war happens every 20-25 years. Look it up.

You're right, user, but I'm not a faggot like you and can recognize that if Russia comes here, it won't be an issue. Do you really think slavs have a fucking chance against us? Get real, dude.

Let them unfag Europe and hopefully the globohomo sympathizers here will start shitting their pants. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Holy Projection, Batman! No, seriously, if you projected any harder, I could use you to show off slides of my last vacation. I know the left likes to use the strategy of "accuse your enemy of what you are guilty of," but holy shit, you take it to an entirely new, retarded level. Even sayin just 'no u' would have been a more intelligent, thoughtful, and clever post than the absolute affront to the English language that you torturously vomited onto this site.

>I'm from Any Forums
>here's what the media told me to think about Russia
>I couldn't even point to Ukraine on a map
No one cares faggot, you couldn't find the Ukraine on a map.

>If Russia gains influence wokeness and anti-white everything isn't going anywhere as Russia understands that these things can be used as a tool to weaken western nations.
this is not really true but then i don't think anything i've read on this board in the past 48 hours has been either
in either case, i still don't care about muh le ebil russia and i'm not going to die defending you people, so please choke to death on cocks at your earliest convenience

I support Russia and Putins effort to denazification and demilitarization of the US globohomo.

Saged

Normiescum oppressors fear the power of autism unleashed.

Attached: 1645713565572m.jpg (1024x873, 81.4K)

>moral standards
>western nations

pick one

Fuck globohomo.

Attached: 869879997463.jpg (657x527, 62.04K)

I mean sounds like a great boon for the war industry. what stocks yall betting on? Think anyone will actually step up or even care about fighting russia when we are busy being screwed by each other? See you in hell crybaby faggot
youtu.be/D-9N2izBJfM

hahah putin lox

WE MUST STOP DARTH THANOS

Attached: 1565813494264.png (644x800, 80.7K)

>No Russian ever tried to force me to choose between a vaccine against a virus he created with less than 3/10ths of 1% mortality or lose my damn job.
Russia had strict anti-covid measures as well
>No Russian ever tried to get my son to cut off his dick, dress like a girl and suck cock.
Holy shit take meds.
>No Russian ever tried to convert my daughter into a slut dyke feminist with blue hair.
Neither is anyone else.
>No Russian ever stole a damn election in plain view and called me a conspiracy theorist for questioning it.
Literally happens every single Russian election.
>No Russian ever mocked my Christian faith.
Soviets literally outlawed religion.
>No Russian ever tried to get my kids to hate me, their heritage, and their faith.
They are doing that right now via culture wars and spreading anti-minority propaganda. This is well-known. It's mentioned in Dugin's book Foundations of Geopolitics (which accurately predicted Russia's invasion of Georgia, Crimea, and the rest of Ukraine).
>No Russian ever let my country be flooded with opiates and then did nothing about it as the country filled up with addicts
Republican states are worse for this than Democratic states, but I bet you don't hold them accountable.

> I'm from Any Forums
Oh no no no no no....

Attached: 1645692880016.jpg (960x696, 164.39K)

Based fellow Burgerbro seeing past all the shills.

>amerimutt
kill yourself disgusting trannie

>PERISH

m8, things will carry on just fine. Chill out and enjoy the ride.

I'm also from Any Forums and you're a niggerfaggot,

Attached: 1618948986770.jpg (750x729, 52.96K)

Lying how? There is no proof she lied, and that has fuck all nothing to do with this.

>you shitheads
Who the fuck is you?

I'm speaking on Russian military gay right wing faggot rape of which they're are multiple pictures, as well as pictures she videos of the gay right wing faggot rape in the Russian prison incident. There is no "belief" necessary, there is documented proof and multiple reports and testimonies and from the abused soldiers.

Or are you talking about the first picture I posted? Pick any angle faggot. You think you're going to get people to ignore 13, 14, 15 year old kids (at least two boys from what was specified with the boy's coming forward) that report being sexually abused by piece of shit gay right wing cop faggots? Yea right, kill yourself you satanic cunt. It's been investigated and the degenerate criminal cops were/are discovered. Yes people believe it, and there's picture and video proof and other documentation from this Perkins gutter trash pedophile duo incident I'm posting now. Rape didn't suddenly disappear from the world, but you'd love for nobody to believe the right wing rape garbage that happens so you can continue doing it with no accountability. YES people believe it and yes people know this shit is true, and no they do not approve of it faggot and you're not about to smother that. No amount of fake staged righty government establishment manufactured scripted rape "hoaxes" will make that happen. Kill yourself.

courier-journal.com/story/news/2017/10/05/explorer-scout-louisville-police-sex-abuse-scandal-video/735058001/

foxnews.com/us/lawsuits-unveil-culture-of-teen-sex-abuse-in-louisville-police-mentorship-program

courier-journal.com/story/news/2019/05/10/louisville-police-explorer-sex-scandal-kenneth-betts-sentencing-delayed/1165165001/

Attached: righty government establishment whores & pet crimi.jpg (726x1024, 112.77K)

Are you that fag who wants a fat ass?