Seriously though what can Russia really do?

Now that we see that their army is shit, it’s pretty clear Russia would not survive a conflict with a modern integrated force. Sure they could resort to nukes, but NATO has enough nukes to make Russia disappear. Putin really miscalculated didn’t he?

Attached: E3FF2AB3-E5C9-4574-9473-0BB79855047C.jpg (528x352, 131.84K)

Ukraine won.

Yeah, he pressed a 1 instead of a 0 on the Ukraine calculator. Whoopsie, looks like I typed sage instead of page.

>lets start global nuclear armageddon to own the ruskies

My hatred for mutts increase day by day

Russians are weak
Poutain is sick
The country is extremely poor
They are fucked.

He did, but he's going to look less stupid capturing Kiev and whole of Ukraine.

they fit the definition of a rogue state. I think they should be invaded and de-nuked.

shitskin

Russia had a surplus of low value males. This wasn't an invasion it was an expulsion of dead weight.

>Now that we see Ukraine's propaganda is highly effective against idiots like me

Big brain

This is a pretty poor attempt at a joke. Your parents should have hit you more. Please leave.

>noooo we must preserve the murdern industrial world

monkey nigger

I made this point and it pissed off a normie I know because they think its defending putin.

why the fuck is usa and the eu trying to build influence in an irrelevant country like ukraine? to piss off a nuclear power? i swear world leaders treat this shit as if its a big game.

You think Ukraine "won" because they stalled the first wave just outside their capital while most of their major cities are completely surrounded? I'd hate to see what your version of them losing would look like.

>nooo we need to fulfill jewish prophecy

shit thread
question in the subject then more questions in the body, which question am i supposed to answer? never put a question in the subject

As for nukes, those kinds of mass destruction weapons are for MAD, and MAD only.

I think if he had rolled in from Belarus with 24-48 hours he would have pulled it off. Momentum was everything and the Russian army, despite overwhelming force, could not decisively win.

>Putin really miscalculated didn’t he?
he doesn't really care what repercussions are, he just wants to FEEL glory, the glory of having land back that was lost in 1991. yes he miscalculated in this being a quick land grab, he fell for his own propaganda that they would just give up without a fight.

I think Putin is a tyrannical dictator who wants to rebuild the old Russian empire, but I also think he had valid security concerns. Now that he started his second war in Ukraine, he needed to win it decisively. Whatever the outcome here, I don’t think Russia can fight a modern force.

>I also think he had valid security concerns
you fell for his KGB bullshit

Sounds like Putin uses patronage to hire people like Trump does by hiring his family. Putin probably put the equivalent of a Jared Kushner to a high command posts

Attached: 542BD80A-DFFD-4C93-B804-D8CE3E573AC8.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

good. seethe bitch

Yeah talk about being caught with your pants down. How embarrassing for putin

This whole war is fake as fuck.
No vids, all the vids we do have are from years ago
(You) are getting all your info from MSN and reddit and you are trying to play armchair general.

>Seriously though what can Russia really do?
quit being faggots and get back in line.

>implying a phoenix will rise from the ashes of global nuclear strikes

>Putin really miscalculated didn’t he?
He is using subjugated Chechyn slaves as sacrificial cossaks upon pain of rape of their sons and daughters.
This troglodyte is going for Tsarist control, he doesn't give one shit how many mobile crematoriums it takes to cover it up.
The guy is like a cartoon villain but less charismatic.

Attached: russian infiltrators.jpg (968x544, 112.02K)

Prove it

Nope I know the history. Russia is historically paranoid and 2008 NATO stated they wanted Ukraine, the crown jewel, and Georgia to join. It would be as if the USA lost Texas, and then Texas announces it’s going to join the Warsaw Pact. Of corse we would never invade Russia, but it doesn’t matter what the fuck we think. 2008 was a Rubicon moment for him.