My wife was killed

47 years old, two sons, two daughters, a dog, and two cats, one dead wife, that's my life, it happened 15 years ago now, writing this on the night and the very hour she was taken from me, it wasn't a normal day, all the kids were gone for the night, they all slept over at their aunt's place because me and the wife were going through some tough times, it wasn't anything serious, just felt like we all needed some space, the last time I saw my wife alive we were in an argument over dumb irrelevant bullcrap looking back on it, wish I could take it all back now, I left my home to go to a bar about four blocks away, the wife wanted to be alone, little did she know what was coming, some low life sack of shit had apparently been stalking my wife for weeks, to this day we don't know why, she was singled out for whatever reason, he broke into the house from the backdoor, went upstairs where my wife was sleeping, raped and then stabbed her to death, blood everywhere, something straight out of a horror movie, for some reason I had the biggest sense of dread that I have ever had while this was all going on, I knew something was wrong but didn't know what, I rushed home, that's where I saw it all, I got there before the cops did, it was a massacre, my skin turned pale and I was literally in shock,

Attached: 1639688918764.jpg (540x720, 177.69K)

I couldn't move for a good minute or two, cops came, killer no where to be found, I'm made a suspect until my alibi came through, all of this ruined my family, kids blamed me, I was barely able to get them all through highschool, college wasn't even thought anymore, didn't work for a long time which ruined me financially, I'm all alone now and have been for a very long time now, all I have is my dog and my two cats, I have children but in name only now, the killer was found, he was just some young druggie junkie who I've never seen before, he got sentenced to life, I made eye contact with him at the trial, I felt anger I didn't know was humanly possible, last year I bought a gun, thinking about lots of things lately, lots and lots of things on my mind now

you won't do shit nigger

Attached: ghostface.jpg (1200x659, 79.69K)

It isn’t your fault though, the dude was likely the guy she cheated on you with

>raped a 47yo white woman
yeah I don't think so

ghost of yourdeadwief

Attached: 1618717006418.webm (478x720, 2.87M)

You're probably right, there is no way out

This was 15 years ago, she was 28 years old

the suffering of watching clown world unfold is entertaining. Just take some wind in your face and keep suffering with us

Attached: 1644908442551.jpg (406x1024, 66.18K)

If you live in a red state just blow his brains out and get community service

sorry bruh.

Feels like shit. total shit. at least the junkie got life, in france he would have walked free after 7 years.
Why is the us such a violent place? i keep hearing creeping stuff that would never happen here.
You can find comfort in realizing most people's lives are shit. so you are probably just below average i think.
Now stop thinking about it if you can, story is over, focus on something positive for yourself

Praying to Jesus for you fren.

If this war happens, I'm gonna try to find some way to enlist even though I'm of age, sick of it all

today is my birthday

I'm sorry to hear that, life did you dirty, op. I don't think anything I say will help you, but please don't kill yourself. I hope you can recover from this somehow and you find someone that can be with you. It's never too late, and don't ever think of it as replacing a love one, it you ever feel guilty of finding love again.
If you haven't already, try to reach to your kids, the time passed might have healed some wounds and you could possibly make up with your kids, even just one is a good step in the right direction, and maybe that way over time your other kids will come around. You still have a lot of time in this world, make the most of it, You've already accomplished so much, look how big of a family you have. I hope you can dig yourself out of that hole.

Least your birthday is not on the same day as George Floyd death like mine

Happy Birthday, user

That is such a horrible thing he did to your wife and he probably didn’t even consider the other people his crime would also affect. I hope you find peace instead of replaying in your head how things could have been different. I think reaching out to your kids might help you heal since they are your flesh blood. Good luck, I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Post dead wifes tits.

that's what you get for flashing your balls at me during band practice, Caleb
you little queer

Have you ever hear of paragraphs user?
Learn to use them because it is borderline unreadable.

Twice the celebration

>kids blamed me

why?

It’s what kids do when something tragic happens in their lives and they can’t make sense of it.

This just tells me that reading too many books will make you depressed

Which is fucking true

Damn. That's fucking rough. My condolences, OP!

I'm married, with 3 kids and a dog, myself. I can't imagine this shit happening to me.

Idk how you haven't killed yourself yet. For me, the last straw would be the kids not being around me anymore. If I weren't to kill myself, I'd probably turn into a rage induced maniacal arshehole and go take my shit out on some cunts who I believe deserve it. I couldn't just carry on with life.

You're a stronger man than me.

Dude, I hope you can find another life. Maybe another woman to love.

All the best, OP!

>unironically, thoughts and prayers

RIP your wife.
47 is incredibly young. You can still have a second act in life.
The murderer is jailed. Your name is clean. There really is nothing you could've done. He was stalking her and it was only a coincidence you guys were arguing that night. You could've as well left the house to get takeout food or whatever. It could have been worst. Your children also being in the house, or the murderer to wait for you and surprise murder you too.
It's very likely that this event is the worst that could ever happen to you, and you survived it. That's good.