Why isn't he at the front like Zelenskyy is?

Why isn't he at the front like Zelenskyy is?

Attached: vladimir-putin-maintains-control-russia-01-gty-llr-210311_1615589184615_hpMain_1x1_608.jpg (608x608, 42.1K)

because he actually has things to do.

He's so smol and cold up in wussia goo goo ga ga

Because he isn't the one being invaded. The same gay propaganda messaging could be used if the US invaded Moscow and Putin was in his presidential quarters the whole time like Zelensky. HUR DUR PUTIN IS ON THE FRONT LINES BECAUSE THE ENEMY IS IN MOSCOW.

Cause Scootin Putin a dumb bitch.

He has a terminal disease and lives in a literal bubble

zelensky is not actually an asset.

wdym? he is riding two sharkbears with laser beams right now

lol Zelenskyy isn't even in Ukraine anymore

what is the religious majority in either country.

Because he a short skeeming little bitch.

He sacrifices his citizens' health, economic prosperity, and lives to fulfill his narcissism.

Real leaders like Zelinsky sacrifice themselves for their citizens.

Shut up glowie faggot

>He sacrifices his citizens' health, economic prosperity

It makes me kek when Zogbot faggots pretend to care about the wellbeing of the average russian or chinaman, drink bleach you fucking reddit tier shill

He has an army to command, unlike Zelensky.

Old manlet is afraid of the sniffles. He's the embodiment of the average pol poster, small, weak, old and dumb.

Because hes not retarded?

Attached: russian man bad.jpg (693x1246, 185.49K)

weak bladder

Your the glowing one nigger

Because he's a dying old faggot. Zelensky knows he will probably die tomorrow and doesn't give a fuck, while Putin is pissing his pants in Moscow in impotent rage because Russia is a crumbling third world shithole who's economy, power, and influence has been declining since he's been in power.

>Let's arm ourself and (You) go

Attached: benito-mussolini-fascismo[1].gif (334x250, 655.7K)

I cant wait so see the nuclear level butthurt from faggot-loving poles and baltniggers when the khazar jew haven (Ukraine) is torn limb from limb

You're retarded.

No, you're retarded nigger.

Attached: 921.jpg (303x335, 89.74K)

>Why isn't he at the front like Zelenskyy is?

I dont like Putin and i do hope ukraine can hold the russian dogs, but he isnt at the front because he doesnt need to, hes not desperate and he do have all the superiority, so why risk it being the "hero"

Only the pressed, almost defeated side needs to resort to this as a desperate last stand.

Found the Jew

He's negotiating peace with the Ghost of Kiev

Zelensky is probably somewhere in Poland.
It's not difficult to create deep fakes these days.

don't tell me you believe Zelenskyy is at "the front"

You think Putin gives a fuck about you guys? When he isolates your country from the global community? Leads you guys to poverty? Uses your son's as cannon fodder for his imperialism?

Unlike a lot of assholes on here, I think the average citizens in every country are just ordinary people. I wish Putin wasn't coming between us. I'd like to visit your country some day. I would like to experience the culture and architecture and history.

But bro, you can't expect the rest of the world to submit to the dictator you guys have to live under.