You dumb goys do realize that the Russians are liberating them from the globohomo ZOG installed eight years ago by...

You dumb goys do realize that the Russians are liberating them from the globohomo ZOG installed eight years ago by Hillary/Obama, right? You're not falling for all this "OMG Putin is literally worse than 6 gorillion Hitlers!" retardation, are you?

Attached: 1503202095287.jpg (641x475, 56.22K)

Where the fuck you think you are son?

The even more pathetic belief is that Putin is doing this because he's short and mad and has Alzheimer's or some shit. Imagine believing any of that retarded fucking shit, they've been planning this for over a decade and they calculated that this was the time to strike. It's all just dumb liberals projecting their favorite movie villains onto reality.

'liberationfrom globohomo' would be the ultimate meme and the ultimate motivator for people to root for Russia. The prefer instead talking about natsees. Because the problem in Europe today is that natsees are too powerful.

Big if true. Ive fallen for things I wanted to believe in the past. Viewing with a dubious eye but open to all possibilities. What's transpiring in this country is reprehensible. It has to stop.

>once we're freed from the jews I'll finally have a wife, have kids and live comfy

If thats the case then why did putin call them Nazis?
Why didn't putin name the real (((culprit)))?

There is also the matter of covid and the vax. Thats not going to be forgotten.

Well if I can't have those things the next best use of my life is fucking all your shit up for lulz. ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯

This

You do realize half of Russia's oligarchs are Jewish right?

Don't bother OP, this place is getting raided by redditors and twitter trannies

Remember these morons; remember how they costed you your jobs, friends and loved ones. These lunatics are the real threat to the world and not the people and institutions they purport to be. Remember how these guys wasted decades of your years because they themselves were content with their boxed houses. Remember how they got violent with you, ostracized you and humiliated you publicly all because you disagreed with them. Remember how they take but never give in and now ask yourselves who is the real enemy?

They want you now to go die for a war abroad and keep begging you to give it attention so you never notice that the very system they invested so much of their effort in building is falling apart. There isn't going to be a deployment in Russia on our end, you can guarantee that, because once you do that your barracks will be overtaken and you will turn the Americas and Europe into war zones where their people will be a lot worse off than the Ukrainians.

We don't care, we never will care, and we rather die than give you assholes another inch with our lives.

Attached: download.png (210x240, 9K)

>I'm supposed to be cheering when some bad guys risk WW3 and nuclear conflict, economic and societal collapse by invading some other bad guys?

Fuck you retards who are picking sides in this conflict, nobody is the good guy here

>hey guise, a manlet dictator older than his country's life expectancy would never use power over military units as an ego boost
Isn't German and Euro history full of such examples meaningless dick waving? When did Europe become the theater for battles between good and evil or some shit?

B-but I was told Putin was like Voldemort and we were the rebel alliance!

so you are totally unaware of who has a complete lock on Western MSM, huh?

How likely is pic related?
Hint: think back to quid pro quo scandal

Attached: 772EE59D-4E92-4364-88F2-E3BB7B154844.jpg (354x192, 38.63K)

Ah yes getting liberated from one garbage corrupt government to another. I'm sure they are welcoming getting their homes bombed by the Russians when you put it that way

no one knows anything and the globohomo media has a stranglehold on the info that everyone gets, thus they can manipulate it any way they want hence why you only see this "muh russia". i feel for ukraine but i also dont know anything about the history in that region either, what bothers me is the lies, I just cant stand lies and deceivers manipulating truth, i loathe it.

Lol