NASA releases 4K footaged toour of the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=nr5Pj6GQL2o&ab_channel=NASAGoddard

>Taken by the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Featured within this video is the potential of Aristarchus Plateau and a glimpse at an incredible feature within the over a hundred million year old Tycho crater, where upon its peak is mysterious a 100 meter wide rock.

What do you guys think? What is our future with the moon? What do you hope we gain out of future bases and settlements? How or what are some ways we can go about doing this, safely and cost-efficiently? Where would be ideal places to do some prospecting? Do you see there ever being conflict over any lunar resources or what we should or should not build or station there?

Where and how would be a good place for us to start?

Attached: moon.jpg (306x165, 8.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC3bosUr3WlKYm4sBaLs-Adw
github.com/chrislgarry/Apollo-11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf where's the cheese???

Fake. The Sun and Moon are supernatural objects and space is fake.

Cloud patterns are just copied/multiplied on one another

fake there is no moon

its a composite retard they dont just take one big snapshot of the planet from all angles the thing is fucking huge

fake and gay

these guys are claiming to reverse engineer 1960 'state of the art' radio electronics and lunar capsule board computer.
youtube.com/channel/UC3bosUr3WlKYm4sBaLs-Adw
which are nothing but movie props.

they even claim to talk to people who reverse engineered communications protocol of and reenabled old nasa sattelite, but we already know that sattelites are fake because they can't work like this. why they do this?

>Composite
Dude your head is a compost full of shit. They still photoshop it together

GCI shit with a gay white male narrator
>every fucking time

this 1960s handwritten assembly code for instance would imply that they metal box travesed in an orbit around spherical planetoid somehow
github.com/chrislgarry/Apollo-11

i call bullshit

Imagine believing space is real.

f you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 otherthreads. i'm so, so sorry,please

They can't even send a satélite there. Lol

Not this gay shit again. Fuck NASA and their fake bullshit. They should all be shot for the amount of tax money they stole from us.

>4K footage
>Not even in colour
Money well spent.

David Wilcock tier lies:
>galactic federation of aliens
>been to the moon and mars then had memory erased part of the secret space programm
>blue avians
>greys
>draco reptoids(bad guys)
>blonde pleidians(good guys duh)
>anti-gravity tech release imminent
Absolue state of the new-age circus. Reality is the earth is flat with a dome they can’t destroy so they can’t leave this plane since its a closed electric circuit.

Did you know the Hubble telescope was shooting in black and white only and all the colors of the supposed hubble images have artists approximate the colors and are added in after. Absolute stateof if globohomo mental gymnastics

>virtual tour
>virtual
You kind of misser to mention that part OP

Space is fake. People are waking up and more and more are embracing islam, subhanallah! The deception of shaytan is weak compared to the power of the truth.

What a load of CGI horsepuck. Even if it were real footage, the dumb soundtrack is too much for me to tolerate. Smells fishy as a northern pike.

Not entirely sure if this is how things are, but I might as well just believe it. I just wanna sing songs and make movies.

fake. also gay.

real footage or CGI ?

Looks like this is "filmed" within a Software studio, with all the moving around and zooming in and crap