Press S to spit on his grave

hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: putin.png (680x420, 451.1K)

He's winning

Cope seethe faggot. Russia is winning.

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 otherthreads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me!

s

Attached: FMdpdkAXEAQzWKn.jpg (960x1280, 243.96K)

hey is Vietnam covid19 almost gone? I want to go there to creampie some prime vietnamese pussy with my BWC

Cope, communism is winning.

S

He will rape your mom

What's he winning? The race to the bottom?

You don't win wars just by winning battles and it's especially not impressive and deceptive when you have overwhelming military strength.
Whether he's strategically winning we'll see in month.

Now his economy is getting fucked, non-NATo EU countries are leaning towards NATO, US is sending back troops to Europe, and he's stretching his resources to control corrupted, 2nd grade economy.

Americans are also masters of winning battles and fucking up everything else when it comes to grand strategy.

Attached: 1563968848466.jpg (800x420, 59.41K)

The number of shills on Any Forums pol lately suggests Putin is winning.

ZOG

>month
*months

Attached: 1608332682941.jpg (729x1024, 197.83K)

>Americans are also masters of winning battles and fucking up everything else when it comes to grand strategy.
Which is why I would bet on Russia since NATO is pretty much just the US.

>Venuisya, buhai
The Ukraine looks like it’s been a war there for 10 years.

Sure thing Ivan.

S

>just tried to capture Kiev and failed terribly
>winning
lmao

Russia already lost. They could take Kyiv right now and they already lost. They got bloodied by a ragtime army of librarians. Embarrassing.

>S
never understood this mean, literally no console has an S button retards

user haven't you heard lol the indians and Chinese aren't going to shit to him the Americans are also angry at the UAE lol and a congressman is demanding the Saudis produce more oil under the context of think of the poor Ukrainians

meanwhile fat americans sit at home eating burgers and do nothing. what is your army for? so expensive but so lazy.

At least they have an army.

Putin is a confused old man that is losing a war to a weaker nation. Imagine sucking the dick of a fucking loser. lol lmao

I really want him to win so you nigger shills can fuck off back to plebbit.

Says the American proud to spend twenty years in Afghanistan to just not even a year ago pull out leaving all his gear behind. At least we kept the carpenters busy building 10000 caskets just for us.

Ask your grandparents.

Putin will be the next Caesar you faggot nigger glowie. Cope seethe and make sure you remember dilate over it

(You)

Attached: 1645859165450.jpg (550x791, 155.37K)