I'm confused

I've seen Poland be based af in the last few years, so what's this? Putin is against globohomo, so shouldn't Poland support Russia against the NWO?

Attached: 7292547b4c550f26199b14a6a6d7a49a1024b9500f26b3cc090ef0424a0f6d8a_1.jpg.jpg (1080x1433, 253.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOhlXLxvGto
youtube.com/watch?v=UsEEXXfTnNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland and Germany are occupied by Zionist jews. They are impotent.

The Poles and Rumanians seem to hate Russia more than globohomo.

>Any Forums brainrot claims another victim

Russia has invaded Poland like 50 times throughout history lol.

Unironically Poland getting nuked for being retarded and sending aid to Ukraine. Starting off another world war

Germany delivered helmets, France is delivering weapons too. NATO stays away but brings equipment. Americans want to bring something too but it is not clear yet.

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 other threads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me!

Maybe because Putin isn't actually against globohomo you fucking retard. Poland is more traditionalist than Russia

This it's still a NATO nation.
Whatever faggot use that is now. I mean what a coalition. Everyone just lets Putin roll in because we can't do anything about it.

Attached: 1629356049518.png (640x756, 424.63K)

You fucks are so juvenile. Russia attacked Ukraine unprovoked. That's it. That's the reason. Your conspiracy theories about jews don't even matter to them.

Russia will be destroyed in our lifetime, mark my words.

>muh globohomo
Have you considered that perhaps the Any Forums headcannon is not real?

Sure user it happened in 1920 and when the commnwaleth occupied moscow but I'm sure this time it will succeed

Then what the fuck is NATO and the fact with westward expansion means more pushes for refugees and fag values

Oh right, my government is only pretending to be gay and retarded as a joke. Deep down, Trudeau is really an anti-Semitic White supremacist and Putin is the real Antifa.

I cannot say for all of us, but I certainly do.
At least Germans were honest in 39: they openly said they are coming to wipe us. Meanwhile Russians didnt even had the balls to do that, they hid behind empty phrases like "securing the safety of the civilian population" and other bs.

Also, as mentioned by user above, Poland has been warring with Russia for the last ~500 years, on and off, with varying degrees of success (not much success in the last ~300 years, except 1920, but that was a fluke)

Your entire view of world politics is retarded conspiracies that don't actually go the way you assume they will.

No Poland does not like Russia. They remember being part of Russia and hate it. Hearing Russia is trying to grab a piece of the old USSR they no longer own is upsetting to Poland, the country whose entire history was being invaded by everyone.

You need to leave this place OP. It's bad for your brain.

>Putin is against globohomo
You can't possibly believe that

So what's real? What's actually going on? Jesus Christ is in direct contact with NATO HQ while Putin is possessed by the devil?
We have two regimes, one of which uses violences to oppress conservatives and the other of which uses violence to suppress progressives. The latter is objectively more alligned with my interested than the former.

>Putin is against globohomo
Literally what makes you say this? He's kike owned

None of those things are related to each other. You think they're part of a conspiracy web, they're disconnected, being done by different people for different reasons.

The fact that there isn't a massive controlling hand behind everything is why Russia and Poland can share some values but hate each other.

Arabs and africans have minor isolated civil wars and we drone strike them and send teams of soldiers. A white european county gets attacked and only poland will even send aid. We've been betrayed

So whence cometh progressivism? Can you tell me where the originator of progressivism lives so the state can execute him for racial treason?

>Poland
Poland is CIAs bitch, thats why you keep hearing that they're based. They were siding with Ukraininan faggots for all these years.

>Putin proposes ban of same-sex marriage
>youtube.com/watch?v=qOhlXLxvGto

>Ukraine hosts largest ever gay pride parade
>youtube.com/watch?v=UsEEXXfTnNU

EVERY EU INTEGRATION ENDS WITH FAGGOTRY.

Attached: 1645851529401.png (1080x1115, 1.2M)

>there isn't a controlling hand
Okay, so there are sides. What sides benefits me as a cishet White man the most?

Why do Americans think exclusively in superhero film plots? It's it impossible for you to imagine that countries bordering Russia have long history with them and reasons to historically distrust or hate them? Are you retarded?

>POLAND, the victim Pokémon
>Its mouth and tongue exist in symbiosis with American cock and balls!

Attached: polandex.png (479x464, 259.07K)

Fuck off idiot Russia is 20x worse.

This is actually objectively true, look at abortions, aids, regular attendance to church, divorce rates, amount of Muslims.

Americans are forbidden to think in terms of ethnicity or ethnic rivalies because of muh constitution, muh founding myth.

based; Poland never forgets the two time fuck they got from Russia in WW2

Hyena of Europe.

Attached: 1587867900430.jpg (800x720, 553.61K)

What, it's the reverse, you've been almost exclusively assraped since 18th century, except for Soviet-Polish fluke. Also, Hitler actually went behind Soviet's back as he directly breached peace treaty. The fact that he did it with us would certainly mean he would've done it to you, except he didn't even feel the need of doing that.

That is irrelevant to my interests. What matters is weakening American interests on the global stage so that they'll have a harder time suppressing rebellion internally.

user there are sides to different topics. You could be on the same side as someone politically but hate each other's taste in music. There aren't universal sides that fit all the shit you listed.

What actually matters isn't sides it's history. Poland's history is being the punching bag in every war. Their more recent history is under the USSR. They have a lot of reasons to not like Russia, and to especially hate a Russia that is invading another former soviet country, led by a man who has many times stated he wants to bring the USSR back.

They could be on the same side as Russia for music taste, religion, hating gays, loving vodka, but none of that matters because they don't want Russia to be doing this shit they're doing.

Hopefully America brings a nuke and gives it to Ukraine.

Are you having a hard time understanding why a NATO member would be against Russia?

Sure, but America is also irrelevant to me and I hate it's degenerate culture
To me Russia and it's neighboring countries are fully relevant

>someone actually had to explain this

Georgia would survive Russian military occupation as you did for centuries. No country can survive American cultural occupation. Always do the opposite of what Hollywood, Wall Street, DC and Silicon Valley say.