530 RUSSIAN APCS DESTROYED OVERNIGHT!

Ukraine just can't stop winning. Let's face it, whenever Any Forums backs someone or something these days it's a sure sign that they're going to lose. A week ago Any Forums kept insisting the Russian buildup to invasion was a 'US lie' and now look.

twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1497447922287403008

Attached: russia.png (595x122, 8.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LugJKNvCsQ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrcDjAtd8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

an apc just flew over my house

Its over for Russia. They should just leave and apologize to the international community

Russia done fucked up attacking a jew

Kick one of those damn things and it stops, old ass shit they are using. saving their good shit to fight nato.

>EuroMaidan
lmao

I beleive it fight me

Attached: 1645850429368.webm (326x720, 886.91K)

you sure they aren't targeting some shitty old scrapyard? i wouldn't believe Russian or Ukrainian figures.

Attached: img_56-1.jpg (700x478, 79.9K)

Russia is probably hoping they waste all their javelin missiles on the relatively lightly armoured vehicles

it's as whole, not overnight. mistake in translation and then spreaded further. 530 apc since the beginning.

those RVs from the 70s?

Fuck bro, that's astonishing. No way that Putin's 1047 APC's can come back from their destruction in the year 2141. But let's be real here, for a moment, Ukraine also lost about 18822 soldiers last night and Kiev, yes that's right Kiev not Kyiv, has been turned into a nightmare scenario by Russian encircling. I don't know how those 193019 Ukrainian soldiers will come back from their deaths in Kiev.

Why can't they make this shit even vaguely believable? Lie to me sure, but don't treat me like I'm stupid.

oof
youtube.com/watch?v=LugJKNvCsQ0

Bunch of nigger cattle
>Yeehaw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrcDjAtd8g

6 millions russians died just today. The ukranian army is about to take over Moscow

>us lie
>its about donetsk and luhansk
>PEACEKEEPING
>VROOOM KIEV HERE WE COME!
>DIE NAZIS!
>sweden and finland next!
(you're here)

>Let's face it, whenever Any Forums backs someone or something these days it's a sure sign that they're going to lose.
Kek this is absolutely true. This place is overrun with boomers, schizoids, wignats and shills. Any Forums is always wrong.

Why doesnt russia just make a Yuri and a build a bunch of tesla coils at the russian border to ukraine and force a war of attrition thats what i would do if i was playing red alert 2

Where video?

>memeflag
>twitter link
>1 post by this id

Still impressive if true.
I expected Ukraine to be destroyed while barely hurting Russia.

Yo, if someone says their info is legit, have them back it up with ethereum contract that will pay out a year from now, whoever was right or wrong.

>Memeflag
At least Russia is actually fighting. Still waiting for the chinks to do something against the little island of Taiwan. Nothing as usual but more empty threats.

Attached: 02F6F4E6-E89A-43CB-8E73-A65C8E9DDE9D.jpg (1125x1610, 542.87K)

Ukraine lost 0

Russia is basically throwing away life and equipment.... if true

Did you remember to dilate today?

Faggy, try hard music.

Grade: F

6 million APCs destroyed by one pilot? That can't be possible.

So, in reality, Ukraine lost 530 of their APC's.
Any numbers by them must be inverted to understand the real numbers.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-224830_Brave.jpg (599x947, 226.43K)

>get annexed in under a week
>"Our soldiers fought valiantly"

I also heard that Ukraine destroyed 6 million tanks in fierce battles and Zelynsky personally intercepted a Russian nuke in mid-air and threw it back at Moscow, which is why RT is once again offline.