Do you think glowniggers are watching Any Forums posters? Like our cellphones, internet searching, computer files, etc?

Do you think glowniggers are watching Any Forums posters? Like our cellphones, internet searching, computer files, etc?

Like we are on a watchlist?

Attached: file.png (1024x837, 723.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nbZZaICuvI
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

The fact you even considered viewing this board put you on some kind of list.

How many lists are you on is the correct question.

BRUH

Attached: kekekekekekek.png (591x620, 458.07K)

Why would a glowie post on Any Forums? It's filled with incels and losers.

9EC4C12949A4F31474F299058CE2B22A is just working overtime to change the narrative to an anti-Russian one.

Attached: woke milley.webm (640x424, 245.96K)

You have to be joking. Everyone is already on a million lists from automated databases.

Whether you have someone's personal attention? Probably not.

>Whether you have someone's personal attention? Probably not.
Could they watch everything I do on my phone and computer if they want it too?

son, you're on one right now.

Attached: 1643892499372.jpg (540x708, 60.56K)

I hope they are and are enjoying the education they're getting while getting paid

yes. and if you try flying to america they will stop you at the airport and ask funny questions

They did this to you? I don't care about question, just don't want to be falsely accused of crimes

This place is not worth watching

they are literally asking for all live stream of ukraine destruction to be delete and rapidly spamming dum putin posts and disininfo. shit is bad in ukraine, they need like 1000 pints of blood now the russians hit them with some huge missiles in the east, tight lid on

Okay schizo blogpost. So I had a kundalini awakening almost a year ago and I went insane with religious thinking. I decided to go for a walk to use wifi to download a video on my phone. Within minutes of sitting down at a bench to connect to wifi, two men approached me and one started asking if I had accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour. The one guy had the same name as me, and then this woman walking by with her dog overhead our names and said her dog has the same name. The guy talking to me about Jesus tried to give me money after we said some prayers. I declined and he and the other guy got pushy. They wanted me to take the money. Kind of weird. Maybe they wanted to track the bill or something. Only time in my life since coming to Any Forums that I've considered maybe people are following me. Things I've said here have been posted in other threads also. Almost like they're trying to fuck with me. Idk though. I've been pretty paranoid. Who knows?

t.glowniggers

how many times do posts you make have someone reply to them saying "glow harder" before the feds come round in their van? I think I might be due a visit soon

Watch is the chance of they having a dossier of everyone in the world?

They love to shit post.

Glowniggers tongue my anus.

Attached: cia black projects.png (1280x613, 695.06K)

Probably. I couldn't care less tho.

They stopped my mom. Not even kidding, last time she went to america (last year) they stopped her and asked some questions. Nothing serious tho, stuff like 'what's the purpouse of your visit'. I don't think there's a correlation between me posting on Any Forums and this, since her last name is lebanese, that was more likely the reason...

Yes that is their job retard. Im sure they automate processes. Depends if you are actively engaged in politics then 100 percent yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nbZZaICuvI

They don't even know why they watch this place.
The great filter is coming

Attached: chirst.png (1210x1494, 2.63M)

There are no shills or agents in this website. Take your meds. OP is a kike.

Attached: 1644708140481.jpg (189x189, 5.42K)