Explain to me as though I were a norman what exactly is going on

I quit Any Forums 3 months ago. I was doing well, said I'd never be back. Then all this madness started happening and even the normies are talking about how "scary " it is. I'm used to being able to predict the future here in their eyes, and now I'm caught off guard.
Having not visited here since December, nor consuming any media besides some Mr. Bond, Struggle Jennings, and some old time country tunes, I am now out of the loop. My gut says Russia HAS to be good guy here because the US kike media is shilling so hard for Ukraine, as well as all the kike led nato countries. Also consider involvement of DNC American politicians in Ukraine, etc.
Why did Russia invade? Are they even invading? Sorry bros I thought I was gone forever, but now I'm back like a new fag

Attached: ss_e89becbe15bce1a51111dd81e51cbfef1acbd825.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 746.29K)

>mutt noises

Attached: 1517960662067.gif (411x488, 1.46M)

On top of my gut saying that whatever kike media says, I should choose the exact opposite of that as where I want to draw the line in the sand...
I haven't heard about covid since this whole shit started. What habbened? New study show some conspiracy theory was right?

Lurk more faggot

you don't quit pol. see? you're back. that's because you're actually here forever

If normies weren't talking about ww3, I'd still be gone.

What are your beliefs on what is habbening right now user?
Checked. What is your elevator pitch on what is going on, you sound edumucated

We’re just as much in the dark as you.

Is this the sentiment of the Whites of Any Forums? It's hard to say if any of this shit is even real or if just all propaganda, and I have no idea who is right or wrong or what any sides reasoning is... I just know that the shills are hammering the "STAND WITH UKRAINE" so hard that I can only choose to be on the side of glassing ukraine

>glassing Ukraine
By that I mean their people are fine, but we should hang every politician they have, high enough for all of the people to see. Also, we can do that in America while we have the ropes greased.

Russia is steamrolling Ukraine. Ukraine is 10000x better at propaganda than Russia. No one wants to help Ukraine except with thoughts and prayers. My wife is making banana bread.

>My wife is making banana bread.
Absolutely based. My wife has to bake during the day and give the snacks out or hide them before I get home. I will literally eat banana bread by the loaf, chocolate chip cookies by the 2 dozen. I destroy sweets like I'm their enemy.
>Russia is steamrolling Ukraine
Are they though? Why? What's habbening user I seriously am in the dark here

My pitch is lurk more nigger.
>redpill me on this
Has been a banable offense since before your time on this board even started. We even enforced it for a time.
This isn't google with more steps. I don't regurgitate hot takes because you asked nicely. Do a little research your fucking self and put together a post that isn't an annoying fucking blogpost about how you're totally great at everything you do. Nobody wants to read that shit you dumbass.
Fuck you.

>about how you're totally great at everything you do
user have you failed in life recently? I never said that, I just said I was enjoying my newfound few hours per day after leaving Any Forums forever.

And yet here you are making shit tier threads.

Only because anons like you are so defensive and don't want to talk about the issues in the world and would rather be mad that someone could leave your website for a few months.

Dude. Your OP is the screaming definition of a blog post. You start every sentence with "I" "me" "my" ect. Your nigger tier blog post isn't about Ukraine or Russia. It's about you, you massive faggot. The entire premise is to get anons to explain things to you. It's all about you. Fucking nigger.
Learn to express complex ideas or gtfo.

Explain or get your ass in a more important thread. No reason to spend time here you fucking retard

A broken clock is right twice a day user. Just because leftist media said something does not mean you need to take a stance against it to "own the libs". That's migatard lolbert type thinking. These are the current factions of thought
1. Russia bad because media says so.
2. Russia good because Normie 1 said bad.
3. Russia bad because it instigated and now white lives are dying.
Putin's a jew, Zelensky's a jew. Russia may be many things, but definitely not "the good guy". Sage fucking amerimutt why did I even bother writing this. Seems that fpbp as per usual

That's funny, I was off for 6 months prior to this happening and now it's like I never left.

God damn, you're one dumb nigger.

So what are your thoughts on the whole situation? I just know that if I can find a non shill user on here who has been paying attention, especially a yuro, I can at least trust their baseline and research the details. I can't just google "What is going on" because it will be kike google telling me what to think. I just want an user to give me their POV.

I have a feeling it'll be that way for me too. God damnit.

How do we know they don't just WANT us to do the opposite? That line of thinking could be exploited to get us to do what they want. I mean, they're employing the most advanced psychological warfare methods devised in history (still kinda shit though if we can see through it), so clearly they should understand reverse psychology.

>just literally do all the work for me
Just literally kill yourself.

>That line of thinking could be exploited
It very well could be, but they have yet to show a single instance of understanding that. They also risk being so wrong on a global scale that the nigger cattle start realizing that literally every single thing they're told to think is completely the opposite of what is true

So you have no thoughts. You would have to do the work to come up with them. You sound pretty worthless if you've been here the past month or so.