Sit down, shut up, and open your Bibles

We are going to discuss the Mark of the Beast. There is far too much misunderstanding on this topic. Let me say first that the Mark is implemented in the MIDDLE of the Tribulation. It occurs after the Antichrist has declared himself to be God incarnate. It is accompanied by Signs and Wonders, Miracles performed by the False Prophet in the presence of the Antichrist. It is a physical mark on the right hand or forehead. It isn't a trick to send you to Hell. People will knowingly worship after the Beast and accept his visible mark. Not doing so precludes you from buying or selling. Worldwide. Think of all of the low-tech regions in the world. To buy and sell there, you will need the Mark as well. It is VISIBLE. Not a vax, not altered DNA. Readily apparent to all that you worship the Beast. Again, this happens in the midpoint of the 7 year Tribulation. People will willingly accept the Mark and worship the Beast. Please read the following: Revelation 13:16-17 "16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Read the whole chapter to see the context of the MotB: biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV

Absolutely political because we setting the stage for the Antichrist to arise. Put your faith in God. Trust Jesus to save you from the coming Tribulation.

Attached: mark-of-the-beast.jpg (540x347, 12.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtu.be/noj4phMT9OE
youtu.be/8Ff1jiRpjko
youtu.be/Rav8sfuJFYc
youtu.be/TPLiKDciPi8
youtu.be/5DAgDT1eXoo
youtu.be/_sgxYiuTJNo
youtu.be/X_tYrnv_o6A
youtu.be/MNR48hUd-Hw
youtu.be/A01sKjogGoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Beast needs...a Pepsi

>MUH HECKIN JEWISH WRITINGS
blow it out your ass faggot, nobody here is gonna get a globohomo mark of any sort, we dont need some jew crap religion

Met a jew once who said he (he didn't like it he said but he didn't know how to get out, but he did not seem insane) was one of the heriditary tribe of Dan cursed bloodline jews (he said the top guys are linked to the Vatican and Europe and mostly not jews)... said the same thing it came in the middle of the tribulation. Also said the antichrist would for his first 3.5 years be a really good guy everyone loved and would win the support of the world by destroying the evil bloodlines.

He said it would 10-15 years (also there would be a civil war in the US but later than we think around 2027ish)... and yeah the mark requires CBDC and almost worldwide tech.

You will likely enter the Tribulation unsaved. Remember what you have read and heard and do not accept the Mark. There will be Tribulation Saints - those who entered into the Tribulation unsaved, but choose to turn to Christ once they realize what is happening. They will not accept the Mark and will be put to death. That could be you. Better that you open your heart to Christ now user. God bless.

Schizo thread?
No, take meds!

What does your kike religion have to do with politics?

I mean civil war around 2027ish, the mark is in the 2030s...

>source
>writings of jews

fuck off retard, nobody here is for globohomo or any sort of faggotry, we dont need to keep jewish heritage as our own and pretend a jew is god for anything but a detriment

blow it out your ass

The AC will be in all outward appearances a Messiah. There is a reason the Jews seat him in the rebuilt Third Temple. They love him and see him as their Messiah. He is going to solve a lot of world problems when he comes. He will be loved. He will also defile the Temple by declaring himself to be God. This is midway into the 7 year Tribulation.

Why do you imagine I am supporting those that call themselves Jews?

Rev: 3:9 "
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I agree, in all outward appearances the AC is a messiah but Freon, when released into the atmosphere was devastating. Luckily they figured out safer coolants to use as replacements.

The stage is being set fren. That is political. Wars and rumors of wars to come. You will see more of this, including the utter destruction of Damascus. A "messiah" will arise and gather all political power as he rises.

Read the context. You are taking the verse out of context and twisting it and you know it. It's talking about people pretending to be jews as bad, not saying jews are bad. It was also addressed to a specific chuch.

On top of all that it's made up bullshit as the majority of the new testament saw continual changes and rewrites until about 400AD.

>source
>words written by a jew

nobody gives a fuck about your jew book and your jew vs jew squabbles
none of us here support globohomo or any of that faggotry, nobody needs a faggot jew religion that tells you to cuck for malevolence in order to oppose globohomo

fuck off with your jewish writings dipshit

I still to this day don't understand what place these kike religion threads have on this board. They shit up the board.

Christianity is not an European religion and Jesus was a Jew.

Not taking anything out of context! Most of the "Jews" in Israel today have zero Semitic blood. There will be a remnant saved, but most of Israel is in for a rude awakening.

>Sit down, shut up, and open your Bibles
ok

Attached: degenerate, retarded bible fairytales.jpg (796x385, 46.06K)

I must support OP.
Bible is the Truth. Verified by Science and Philosophy.
Check it out. You have little time.
God is Love. He will treat you well. Life is amazing with Jesus. Join His team!

I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!

Dr. Chuck Missler
Learn the Bible in 24 hours
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq

Scientific evidences

youtu.be/noj4phMT9OE

youtu.be/8Ff1jiRpjko

youtu.be/Rav8sfuJFYc

youtu.be/TPLiKDciPi8

youtu.be/5DAgDT1eXoo

youtu.be/_sgxYiuTJNo

youtu.be/X_tYrnv_o6A

youtu.be/MNR48hUd-Hw

youtu.be/A01sKjogGoI

Fuck you bible. It's a bad idea to take anything horrible objectively that violates your freedom.

Mankind's freedom extends far beyond some books written by some assholes in late antiquity or worse some dicks from the middle east.

all i know is every "conservative" or "right wing" movement in the usa always ends up neutered by christianity and fills up with jews

Revelation 3:9
Synogog of Satan.
those who say they are Jews but are Not.
GOD HIMSELF will kill 2/3 of all Jews when He returns.
Only saving the minority of them that are still good.
BASED.
hello!!??? read the Bible.
study. Gosh, you guys are so close to knowing the truth but get caught up with why God loves Jews.
he hates the ones you know about. the SOS... sheesh. study moooaaarrrr

In Revelations in says that towards the end there are still people alive that haven't repented yet. Even though biblical Armageddon surrounds them, and they are made aware of Gods existence, they still don't repent. Either it's because they're retarded, or because they are naturally that evil. I'll let you decide.