So let me get this straight

In the Battle of Vukovar 1800 Croats were able to hold out against 50 000 Serbroaches for 2 months and 3 weeks, while suffering from:
>Weapons embargo on all of Croatia, hence using improvised weapons and hunting rifles against tanks and airplanes
>no international recognition
>getting portrayed by the media as evil NAZIS
>being completely encircled
>getting carpet bombed 24/7
>Political infighting due to Yugoslav secret service still being active

At the same time Ukrainians allowed the Russians to take their capital with probably 20k forces while sitting in their apartments doing jack shit, while also:
>enjoying the backing of all of globohomo
>getting weapons from all around the world
>getting portrayed as heroes
>only some minor fights here and there
>united against the enemy

So either the Ukrainians are too Westernized to fight, or we were just lucky that the opposing force in our case were some Turkish-Serbian rapebabies who couldn't fight.

Attached: pic_26.jpg (534x800, 101.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jhr-CRcK3OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was just talking about that to some zoomer on Tw@tter today who said we should deploy NATO to Ukraine. They're so quick to forget that we deployed NATO to firebomb Serbia and the Russians took it over and fractured Yugoslavia into a shell of its former self. Nonstop violence they feed us cascades of non-believers dying in the sand. Feeding us with violence we face the fall of man, believe me and catch me if you can.

Niggers tongue my anus.

Warfare changes from 1800 to now war has changed a lot and yeah people got westernized or whatever you wanna call it

>Airplanes in the 1800's
KEK

>Airplanes in the 1800's
KEK

>Mutt IQ
He said 1800 Croats, not Battle of Vulkovar in 1800 retard! ZOOMER ALERT! THAT SHIT HAPPENED IN THE 90S!

>being this retarded
That's not the year you faggot. That's the number of Croatian soldiers. The Battle took place in 1991. I thought we sent you some globohomo Croatian to rule your country? Then start learning the history of your overlords. NOW!

The amount of fucking zoomers on this board disgustes me Croat chad. Never let them forget who won that battle. Serbs eternally BTFO'd forever.

You should off yourselves for not being able to read your own language. US education is a meme.

Bumping.

wow a mutt that knows history color me surprised

Shameless selfbump. I want an answer now. Where are the Ukrainian men?

Sorry man, you a tourist to Any Forums? OP can't bump their own threads on red boards. Also the serb just bumped it.

>At the same time Ukrainians allowed the Russians to take their capital with probably 20k forces while sitting in their apartments doing jack shit
I don't think kiev has fallen yet?

I've never met anyone more lazy than a fat Serb named Branko
Ive worked at a bunch of machine shops and a lot of ex yugoslavs work as machinists and toolmakers. Croats stick together usually and only hire other croats which is whatever fuck me for being an Irish Ojibwe mutt but in most shops, there will be a single Serb with a name like Vojislav with a 1000 yard stare from when he killed a dozen men in 1993 and a few turk like mongrels who rely on him to do everything.
U pičku materinu to all those mongrels

JNA sucked balls. If you had the balls to take some bombing from Americans, you could've been in Belgrade in mid 1996.

>Balls
There is nothing smaller on a Serbian than his balls. You had your chance roach. Never hurt something if you can't kill it.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Why should the average Ukrainian risk their life for a future like France and Germany? If Russia wins they keep their culture and families intact. This isn't a fight against communism or turks

>This isn't a fight against communism
It actually 100% is. It's Putins shade of globohomo communism, but it's still communism. And there is nothing more bluepilled than being pro Vladimir "WEF" Putin

>Forgetting that Ukrainian President is a Jewish Comedian who starred in the country's only BLACKED film
kek
Croatbro, I don't blame you for backing "your side", but let's be real here, taking a side in this war is like rooting for a politician to win.

Is that true or are you just memeing?

I'm not tacking any side. I just see the bigger picture. This war was started to take attention away from COVID. And anyone, be it pro-Ukraine or pro-Russia is a raging faggot and should get of this board ASAP!

as a balkanigger this post destroyed my sides

Attached: 1645843806879.jpg (441x411, 66.7K)

>the Russians took it over and fractured Yugoslavia into a shell of its former self
The fuck are you talking about?

A Croat obsessed with Serbs. You really don't have an identity besides "Anti Serb". Sad little catholic Serbs.
Nothing new here. Carry on.

>On June 12, NATO forces moved into Kosovo from Macedonia. On the same day, Russian troops arrived in Pristina, Kosovo’s capital, resulting in a joint occupation. Despite the peacekeeping troops, the returning Kosovar Albanians retaliated against the Serbian minority, forcing many of them to flee to Serbia.
Learn history, bargain bin Serbia! Knew one of you niggers was gonna do that shit! Had the article on stand-by.

>Russians to take their capital
Wait did the Russians take Kiev?

The phrase you're thinking of is "Color me a nigger and dip me in tar"

that place got liberated in 10 days. after locals got pissed off with political games army was pulling. they had no choice but to follow the people.
nazis cant fight for shit.
remember these canadians?
>According to Canadian version of following events, Croatian forces, under the pretext of not receiving authorization from Zagreb, decided to attack the Canadian forces who were moving in between the Serb and Croat forces. Private Scott LeBlanc who was present in the UN forces recalls, "We started taking fire almost immediately from the Croats". When the Canadians began constructing a fortified position, the Croatians fired hundreds of artillery shells at them. The Canadians successfully used breaks in the shelling to repair and reinforce their positions.

much hidden there...in reality 200-300 lightly armed peacekeeper canadians vs 3000 krautians that didnt understand hitler is not coming back this time.
it is globalization.

got fucked by a handful of anglo-french troops too. topkek.

What a bullshit. Franjo Tudjman was smuggling gun by civilian vans through Hungarian border for weeks before serious fighting started. Also source of gins was German government

Your just retarded

You're*

CAPTCHA: AKVAX

Oh hey I'm from like 15 minutes away from there.

>embargo
also, lies.
germany,austria and hungary armed those freedom fighters.
lot of neo nazi volunteers too. many stayed there.

Attached: 807.jpg (2448x3264, 3.39M)

youtu.be/jhr-CRcK3OM

Attached: apusadmusic.jpg (818x864, 74.33K)

>lot of neo nazi volunteers too. many stayed there.
Why does the EU keep integrating or trying to integrate countries with strong neo-nazi cells?

i love to waste croat tax money by hiking in mountains with socks and sandals so that ambulance has to save me.

It is our holy duty to remind you every day of your life that you are roaches who tried to bite off more than you can chew. Your loss in the last war will hunt you forever and there will never be a day in my life where I will not be happy about our complete victory and your complete cowardliness and destruction. Starting from destroying your little Arkan faggots in Operation Celik in 1993 to encircling Banja Luka in 1995. The only mistake we did was to listen to NATO when they threatened us with bombing of our own troops if we march into Banja Luka.

Attached: 1481751270450.jpg (1673x9986, 3.21M)