Translated from my friend in Ukraine

Translated from my friend in Ukraine.

Maybe fek. There is no exact information:
So. The information is as follows.

There was a meeting at night. Putin in the Urals Businessmen are convened specifically for meetings so that no one flies away in a panic.
They are not released from airports on private planes.

All fortifications from the Ukrainian side were found and shot in advance. There was no tactical plan. I quote: "we had everything in the course of events." We hoped to take everything in 1-4 days.

Discuss financial losses.
War costs $20 billion a day.
Putin is mad. I was sure it would be an easy ride.
Rockets are few. Enough days for 3-4 ceiling. They are protected.
There are no weapons. The Tula plant and the other 2 Rotenberg plants cannot fulfill orders for weapons. Rifles and bullets. Physically. Weapons are missing. The next weapon is really available in 3-4 months. And that!!!
There are no raw materials. Total possibly longer.

Previously, supplies were mainly from Slovenia, Finland and Germany. They are now blocked.

We discussed that if Ukraine holds out for 10 days, then we will have to sit down on the negotiating table. Because there is no money, no weapons, no resources. Sanctions are not particularly afraid.

Alpha, special operations forces since the 18th somewhere near Kiev.
The whole calculation is that they will take Kyiv and put their protege. And the type will not have to spend any money, no military, no weapons.

They are preparing a provocation against the civilian population. Attack of children, women. To sow panic.
This is their trump card.

The whole plan is the hope of panic.
And that they will surrender themselves or Zelensky will run away.
They expect that the first Kharkov will surrender. And the rest of the cities will follow his example to avoid bloodshed.

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_03-13-50.jpg (821x1280, 141.84K)

Problems in Russia with airports. There are no drones. We are very upset by the loss of the column near Kharkov and 200 people died.
Serious losses on their part.

Quote: met with fierce resistance from the enemy.
They are in shock.

Task: survive 9 more days.
Remove panic.
Explain about missiles that this is all for intimidation. They intentionally beat them at random and anywhere, and "accidentally" hit residential buildings.
To create a massive effect

This is great op, Thanks for the effort post.

Bullshit.
Nobody would plan for 1-4 day invasion.
This shit is stupid.

I'm just relaying what he sent me.

Attached: 17121727d5f64b30c78a3e28c60e17c5.png (1256x1172, 200.93K)

>War costs $20 billion a day.
>not being employed and being paid for poopie my diaper for 20 million dollars a day = financial loss of 20 million dollars per day
can I write off losses?

>if Ukraine holds out for 10 days, then we will have to sit down on the negotiating table. Because there is no money, no weapons, no resources
This explains why shills are so hypersensitive to any suggestion that Russia is falling behind it's timetables and meeting unexpected resistance. They go fucking nuts when you say that. Easiest (You)s ever.

I know, and I'm thanking your for the translation and insider report.

Just two more weeks, burger faggot.

this is just a joke btw

>There are no weapons
Did you talk about the right to keep and bear arms with him and how incredibly important it is?

Attached: source.jpg (605x259, 11.98K)

Zelensky must be shitting himself.
Ukraine is an unorganized mess.

10 long slow days only 3 down so far Russians have already blown up all the planes

its circulating around TG check @insiderUKR

This is great op, Thanks for the LARP

>no weapons
>supplies were mainly from Slovenia, Finland and Germany
I'm very skeptical about these in particular.

Thank you

Your friend needs to learn proper English, like any civilized person

All I got from that is that the West is planning an attack on Kievs civilians to blame it on Russia. Screen cap this.

plus Putin is gone any day now right ?

Attached: unwell.png (749x686, 966.89K)

This is the mother of all copes. Are you people really that retarded? LMAO @ this fanfiction. Pathetic. Next thing you'll tell me the Ukraine army says it has surrounded Moscow and it will be in complete control of Russia in 48 hours.

Get real folks. You can't trust anything until the dust settles. Everything coming out of Ukraine or Russia in the next month or so is gonna be just retarded memes/propaganda.

See

That was actually my take on it as well.

Based "read between the lines" user.

they should use a lethal variant of the fentanyl gas Putin apparently used for some protesters a phew years ago.
They can say it’s a war crime and nobody would believe him when he denies it being his