Are we being psyopped?

Supposedly there's an invasion going on but there is literally NOTHING on any livestreams right now, I did see some military convoys yesterday, but that could easily be done as a "photo op" to make us believe anything's happening.
INB4 "what about all the vids"
None of it is verifiable, this is shaping up to be another round of covid-style psyops, they're flooding the net full of vids that NO ONE can check about a situation in the middle of FUCKING NOWHERE.

Attached: 1608669152161.jpg (399x384, 19.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHHtmhNigQI
youtube.com/results?search_query=gulf war footage 1991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Are we being psy-opped?
The answer is always, unequivocally, yes

Ukrainian MOD is lying their asses off and making it seem more severe than it is but there is a relatively tame conflict going on.

Yep.

Attached: 1620471977898.png (391x197, 33.58K)

>oligarchs fleeing russian and taking their business elsewhere
>most of his trusted circle publicly coming out to condemn his actions
>russian citizens protesting on the streets after having their life savings turn into dust from the stock market nose dive
>russian financial sector in full blown meltdown
>entire west hates him
>losing the battle in kiev
Is this the biggest failure in the history of geopolitics? Id be surprised if this guy didnt an hero in the next week or so. Its literally over for him.

Attached: 706.png (600x600, 341.51K)

yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=IHHtmhNigQI

yes

Attached: FJcZfWUWUAAkMn1.jpg (946x2048, 453.37K)

This feels the same as when they flooded the net with chink "covid" videos, it's always in some country in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, it's never in a place where we can put our own guys to look around and investigate.

i live near the border and can confirm not hearing explosions

What the fuck are they doing then?

probably hiding from the rain

Is anything really happening at all? I'm starting to doubt the very veracity of this supposed invasion.

if you thought the Govt powergrab under a 'Pandemic' was bad, wait until you see how far they go with a 'War'.

when even reuters factchecks the kiev ghost to be a video game footage, what do you think

The air campaign was legit though the effect on civilians outside of certain regions is questionable. Refugees in Moldova (I know second hand) didn't report hearing or seeing any real fighting. Seems likely that SOME fighting has taken place, but not that much. Today's stuff from Kiev is the first video evidence of it, and it isn't very good, considering all we have is distant gunshots.

We must not let this happen under any circumstance, I'm fucking tired of these niggers using us as proxy shills for their bullshit, they're seeding this place with bullshit and making us spread it for them.

this is what a war looks like

youtube.com/results?search_query=gulf war footage 1991

why would you expect internet to be working in active combat/occupied areas? are you fucking retarded?

Attached: 1645658436160.png (400x400, 5.33K)

The livestreams are still up and running, nothing's happening on any of them, everything's awfully quiet.

We have videos from African shitholes, from Syria on all sides, from ISIS, from fucking World War I, and more. If there was major combat, it would be on camera.

This has been stage 1.

O N E

In all likelihood Putin was testing and dealing with defenses to soften things up before sending in the REAL SHIT invasion being that only about 25% of forces have been deployed. All you faggots craving instant muh WW3 gratification need to realize how addicted to dopamine you are. Kiev will soon fall.

you mean to say livestreams work in uninvaded areas? wow what a coincidence!!!!

I want NUKES NOW GOD DAMN IT

Attached: 1633391337140.jpg (1920x1390, 393.89K)

That is exactly what this is. Today, the price of gas in the US jumped & my idiot family is now talking about how terrible Putin is, and how we're gonna have to do something about it. Of course, they look at me like I'm retarded when I tell them the US overthrew the elected UKR government in 2013. Like, well that can't be true, the USA loves democracy and always tells the truth! USA! USA! Good god. The ease of leading Americans to war would be laughable if it wasn't so fucking horrifying.
I've given up. "We" cannot be saved. There is no we. Or, there's a we, and I'm not in it. The only way to survive is to join the crooks fleecing the American population. I'll take their money, their retirement, their futures. Their kids will die in wars. And I'll sit around and pretend like they're great Americans who made a sacrifice for the good of humanity. What other choice do I have?

Attached: 1637531833608.jpg (720x854, 123.39K)