I'm 43 years old and I have an 8 year old daughter. All my daughter does is talk about pronouns. She/they, he/it...

I'm 43 years old and I have an 8 year old daughter. All my daughter does is talk about pronouns. She/they, he/it, and even made up ones like demon/demonself. I ask here where this came from and she says "school."

I don't care what fags do. I don't care what trannies do. Whatever the fuck this is is pure psychological warfare. Let's think like kikes and dismantle this shit. What the fuck!?

Attached: uUazb7B.jpg (794x785, 74.2K)

You have two choices, kill your daughter or kill everyone single person in that school. Choose wisely

You didn't love your child enough to homeschool her, now she is lost to you. You might as well have put a gun against her head and pulled the trigger.

Try homeschooling or charter school?

It's easier to teardown than to build.

They want your daughter to not give you grandkids.

You're advised to homeschool. Standards have dropped so bad in the name of fighting racism, that no school is probably better.

Found footage of your daughter op

Attached: 1629921620191.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

>don't care what fags do. I don't care what trannies do

You deserve it for not caring about what these faggots do as your tolerance enables them to degenerate society.

Now you reap what you sow, you stupid individualistic retard.

Convince her that culture is just a collective hallucination

Words are bullshit but they are also the foundation of human reality

YOU RAISED YOUR DAUGHTER WRONG

Sounds liek ur a shit dad

Should've home schooled her. Anytime in the future she will come home with her black bf to introduce him to you

civil war 2.0 after china takes Taiwan and they start drafting people, just give it to 2025 user

Attached: 1643414355613.png (191x145, 37.57K)

even kings have to make tough decisions for their kids. read the prince.

Attached: 1627774376375.webm (545x574, 1.48M)

My children are never going to public school

Slide thread

Take the pta and mandate them back to normalcy. Join the pta, find other parents who agree with you and take it over.

Its all brainwashing that will only stop when the people push them out

Uh no, that's not how this works

Attached: 2718183881731.jpg (1080x1483, 297.79K)

The answer is obvious OP, do da purge

Attached: 273890366_655465602455122_1561075833078825880_n.jpg (366x376, 31.66K)

This is normal. Accept your daughter who she is. You're just overreacting.

Why the fuck is your kid in public school?!?!

Both my kids are in ILA. With charter funds you will pay less than $1k a month. Save your own fucking kids no one else is going to save them for you. Not trying to be a dick, if you didn’t know there are other options. One parent will have to pick up and drop off but you meet other parents and carpool.

Withdrawing her as soon as possible. Thanks anons.

Post pics of daughter

you got one of the better regulations, support networks etc in the world in regards to home schooling.
do it.
good luck to your familia ese.

Get her off the internet and make her play sports or another femenine hobby. Don't tell her what your goals are obviously.

all you gotta do is listen to bugs bunny and do what he told baby finster to do KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF THE DIRTY STINKIN' MONEY .....STOP USING THE JEWS MONEY, ALL OF YOU ALL AT THE SAME TIME....BOYCOTT JEW PAPER OR DIE....THE CHOICE IS YOURS

jesus christ raising children in america sounds like a fucking nightmare

This. He had the possibility to homeschool, yet he chose to send his daughter to a public school instead. What a dumb nigger.

>A 43 year old man is frogposting and seething instead of being a functional parent
This is the power... of Dixie....

Move to Russia. Seriously.

take her out.

When we devolve into civil conflict, as we must eventually, look forward to the sweet spot. It's the period just after local civil authority is overwhelmed or non-existent, but before the military enforces marshall law. You must have a plan. Lots of society's wrongs can be corrected in a few days by a handful of people when nobody is looking and nobody cares. Crazy stuff happens in the haze of war. I don't know what this would mean to you (my plan is to break into a water park and do laps alone on the lazy river until I die of happiness), but you could make it whatever you want.

Wait till she comes home crying cause she got in trouble for misgendering the kids the changes their pronouns multiple times a week.