As of the morning of February 26, 2022, as a result of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, 3...

As of the morning of February 26, 2022, as a result of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, 3,500 Russian troops were killed and 200 occupiers were taken prisoner.

By the way, this is a serious question - what to do with so many corpses? Kyiv morgues will not be able to accept them, leaving the stench on the streets is unacceptable. We need to allocate a site near the capital, build this biomass there and, with the mediation of the OSCE, invite "dear Russians" to come to identify their relatives.

Attached: Без імені.png (1547x873, 2.08M)

Why don’t you use those mobile crematoriums? If you’re gonna lie you could just as well lie about capturing those.

Kiev didn't fall last night like so many shills were prophesizing. Shameful display! Kill them all OP.

Mass graves and charnel pits.. or just cremate them.

CARGO 200. Return to sender.

where are the corpses? I have seen two dead Russians since the invasion. I have seen a truck load of dead Ukrainians on Russian media. I'm not saying either one isn't using propaganda.

>3,500 Russian troops were killed

Source?

you should be banned if you dont link a source desu

god bless you ukri bro

Remember the 99,000 dead Russians

3,500 ? I heard it was 35,000

wikipedia. Ukrainian MOD. I have not scene video of WW2 fierce battles so I'm not buying there numbers but who knows.

dump them on the russian border or belarus

35000*

BASED, KILL THE OCCUPANTS OF UKRAINIAN LAND!

DEATH TO RUSSKIES!

two dead Russian picture the past two days is supposed to mean 4,000 dead Russians. Where are the scores of videos of dead Ruskies there should be fields full of dead. This sounds like some cape shit. There is a video of a truck load of Ukrainian dead.

I actually heard that Ukraine has killed 6,000,000 Russian troops

Don't worry about the bodies of the enemy. The rats will take care of them. Just focus on the ones that keep coming.

It's sad so many regular Russians have to die for Putin but it's got to be done at this point.

Good luck! Most of the world is with you.

Attached: Coat_of_Arms_of_Ukraine.svg.png (1024x1430, 69.13K)

Put them in piles on the road to scared the reds.

prove it's even real.

3500 kills in Arma 3

Attached: 1645843798510.png (591x740, 148.34K)

It wont be hard to miss these fuckers.

Attached: 239850928650689.jpg (790x527, 90.76K)

Fuck, thats a lot of dead bots.
Where did ukraine get the munitions to take out 350000 russians?! In one night!!

Maybe Germany can send them those?

Some serious fucking cope retard. They're in your capital in less than 24 hours. You're fucked; they control all your airports and BUK systems are covering all of your airspace; your ghost of buttfucking was nothing more than a DCS World movie. Cope more. This is what happens when you elect a literal ZOG as president. You've been warned.

>Don't worry about the bodies of the enemy. The rats will take care of them. Just focus on the ones that keep coming.

Attached: 1645831970879.jpg (540x720, 99.52K)

Ukraine is extremely respectful even of their enemies dead. They would never shame Russkies families by showing their dead sons cowering in fear as the life drains from their eyes.

dawn of day 3. more russians have died than iraq and afghanistan in 20 years of US fighting

Attached: 1645842413896.png (942x931, 578.3K)

Follow the old hohol tradition, and eat them.

Attached: sources.png (500x894, 153.86K)

Nail them to crosses lining the roads.

Crucify them along the road

>what to do with so many corpses?
Just right-click and delete it, since they aren't real bodies, only propaganda saying there are bodies

the numbers are still to be completely verified, but ITS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY NO JUST KYIV YOU FUCKIN RETARD

hive mind

>they control all your airports and BUK systems are covering all of your airspace;
because this worked so well in Afghanistan

source
>your anus

How's the weather in Israel?

lmfao no one believes this shit

You may not have noticed, but Ukraine isn't Afghanistan.

You don't understand Ukrainian anyway

Attached: Без імені.png (807x727, 255.74K)

Developer tools > Inspect element > add "display:none;" to style of element, you braindead ukrop

i thought western propaganda couldn't possible get any more retarded post covid yet here we are

last i heard it was 6.5M

I didn't stutter. Cry about it you little keyboard bitch.

Attached: Crying Norks.jpg (2500x1393, 434.61K)

Russians don't have rules of engagement; he'll use tactical nukes; and there is nothing the west will do about it. Fucking nothing. Cause as we speak two soviet boomers are off the east coast of the united states with enough boom boom to make more glass than China.

Stay strong, Ukrainian brother. Millions of Russians are rising up in Moscow to bring down Putin. We will topple him.
You need to just do what are you doing and to not surrender. I repeat - do now surrender. We got it, brother. The victory is close.

Attached: 16026911226480.png (593x480, 239.11K)

only 3500?
fucking noobs i tell you
gid gud

Attached: kot.jpg (1596x1600, 85.64K)

bag them up and send them to the Kremlin an Pootin's villa

Attached: 1630552844212.jpg (526x567, 76.58K)

Actually, It was Ukrainian saboteurs that took over Russian mobile cremation units and ashed 6000000000000000000000000000000000000

Stfu fat ugly nigger mutt living in a dying sodomite empire lmfao nobody gives a fuck what niggermutt flags say anymore

mmm human samples
t. opportunist

The moment our systems see a missile launch Moscow will be vaporized. Our anti ICBM systems will stop any attack on America. Canada may have to fend for itself.

lol you'll be shot dead in the street traitor.

you will buy hohol copes even as you are raped to death in the next nigger riot lmao

Attached: Mutt_flash.gif (480x412, 201.05K)

This ruski is so mad about the fact his side is losing kek

Thinkingnade a literal sperg in game and behind the scenes lmao

>just end the world bro

Whoa how did you guys manage to kill 3,500,000 Russians?

This man is someone’s son and/or brother. His life is over, and for what reason? Those that are behind the wars should fight them, not young men whose dead bodies will be on display like this while rich old men incite the violence.

Attached: 0BA73037-E9D8-4571-94BB-11A30FC7AFC5.gif (220x166, 174.7K)

You'll have less than six minutes notice; Biden takes longer to take a piss than that.

Ah yes, the immaculate truth-teller Zelensky.

>lol you'll be shot dead in the street traitor.

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 6.03K)

lol. Go eat a ham sandwich and fuck off and stop crying that no one gives a fuck about the muzzies in the middle east. Dog bless America.

Attached: SPAM.jpg (450x450, 39.71K)

denying the bravery of israel's most eastern ally is antisemitic. They killed 6 million russians