A New Right

I'm quite sick of the state of the right. Half of its "intellectuals" are morons, like Dinesh D'Souza.

I think the right needs a reading list. It needs restructuring, basically. I wish the right would devote itself to rediscovering the ideas of Roger Scruton, Thomas Carlyle, Oswald Spengler, Nick Land, Alain de Benoist, Stephen Pax Leonard, and the one intelligent person in the Trump camp, Steve Bannon.

We're overdue for a reform and an upgrade.

Attached: _110484628_2e2e1857-a38e-4dd5-a05f-548824080a04.jpg (1024x576, 68.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@millennialwoes/MY2021Charlemagne
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Steve Bannon
LAO BIJING

Bannon is embarrassing

MORE LIKE ROGER SCROTUM

jk I like him a lot actually.

Attached: Spook-scary.jpg (2048x1365, 376.91K)

>no joos
noooo

He is now. He wasn't a couple years ago. He's fallen apart, but the entire Trump movement was his project, it literally wouldn't have happened without him. He wanted a paleoconservative revolution that Pat Buchanan failed to deliver on, and Steve Bannon saw that he could use Trump, a recognized TV personality, as a vehicle to deliver that ideology. He was a genius to pull it off, and I'm convinced in the future people will recognize it, whether or not they agree with his positions.

You might like 'Charlemagne'. odysee.com/@millennialwoes/MY2021Charlemagne

lol

cute seal btw

Thanks, I'll check him out!

Spengler is too big of a blackpill for conservatives to swallow.

The right is alright because its strength is in cultural and social analysis (obviously with no economic changes allowed to not upset our gay overlords).
The left is in a much worse place because its only based people are materialists and right now they're being funked in the ass by social justice moralists, practically all the traditional leftist spaces are dead.

>and the one intelligent person in the Trump camp, Steve Bannon.
kek. So basically you want a Jew loving "right" aka a controlled opposition

Attached: 1531197253104.png (612x860, 593.82K)

No. Bannon is the most effective strategist in paleoconservatism, which draws its lineage back to Charles Lindbergh, an anti-WW2 candidate who didn't want to get involved in a war "for the Jews." If you knew any of the other people I named, you would never have said something so stupid as this.

>Roger Scruton
shilled for tobacco shekels
>Thomas Carlyle
yawn
>Oswald Spengler
hated nazis
>Nick Land
actual autist
>Alain de Benoist
anti-christian
>Stephen Pax Leonard
who?
>and the one intelligent person in the Trump camp, Steve Bannon.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Right has been controlled opposition for years. Cuckservatives lost a long time ago. The president of the country is a senile pedophile who showered with his daughter. We have tranny generals. It's over and they lost a long time ago.

Until you regain white male authority civilization will continue to collapse. The first step is to subjugate women, but you'll never do it.

What about Kevin Macdonald, Richard Lynn and others? Unless you talk about race, Jewish supremacism, and White genocide the rest doesn't matter.

>anti-christcuck
Not familiar with the man but how is that a bad thing?

>too blackpilled for cuckservatives
They need it.

>swallow

Attached: farnsowrth.png (1280x800, 460.6K)

Doesn't Bannon have a podcast now?

All Feds.

The right are too obsessed with god at this point, it's embarrassing

It's by design, retard. Any intelligent right-wing commentary viewed as a threat to a liberal (read: Jewish) education and media landscape will simply not be allowed to exist.