This fucking moron is gonna get hundreds of thousands of his countrymen killed just so he can stay in power...

This fucking moron is gonna get hundreds of thousands of his countrymen killed just so he can stay in power. NATO is instructing him to play his "brave leader" role to wage a war of attrition on Russia.

What are your thoughts? Can they really pull a vietnam?

Attached: imagen_2022-02-26_072620.png (329x289, 169.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LugJKNvCsQ0
youtu.be/uSTOcyevIOE?t=11
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do all brownfingers of Any Forums suck putin cock?

Why do you suck MSM cock just because it's the narrative that's more convenient to you, subhuman? Putin should really be Hitler 2.0 as the MSM portrays him, if only to once again invade and genocide your non country.

cope and seethe faggot

eat dick shill

>Can they really pull a vietnam?
I hope so, kinda tired of all the russiaboos in this fucking place.

"His coutrymen", he is a jew. He wants them dead. You retard

Attached: ukraine.png (955x907, 729.56K)

Buy this man a cool refreshing Pepsi

It's russian fag on VPN.

I get rockhard at the very high liklihood heavy weapons are going to start being transferred into western ukraine.

Keep telling yourself that.

Its Europeans against an Asiatic horde, like usual, what drugs are you on dude? Amp?

Is that why you trolls/shills are swamping the place with MSM propaganda?

You need to put aside your historical team sport of hating the Ivans (who as bad as the commies were understand the Germans would have been FAR worse for you) and realize that Putin's fight is our fight against globohomo. A quick humiliating defeat of the Kiev kleptocracy will collapse globohomo.

did you expect any less
youtube.com/watch?v=LugJKNvCsQ0

This war is retarded. At this point, I think he is brainwashed.

>"brave leader"
Some dude on a boat 200 yards away: “that guy can’t kayak worth shit”

Cope

kys shill

>Can they really pull a vietnam?
They can do better. Putin must be really in mental decline because attacking a 40 million nation, becoming even more unpopular at home, cutting himself and his friends from their bank accounts was a colossaly stupid thing. Unless he is planning to kill himself or is lready terminally ill and is just sperging out in his last days.

My thoughts are politics are retarded and power games sucks.

Do you know how dogs, cats and in general animals react to fireworks? Imagine all those poor little babies scared shit less because

>Muh leftist
>Muh rightist
>Muh kikes
>Muh this that and the other.

We all deserve better

You are delusional

He's Spanish don't expect him to know how to use his brain.

Goddamn it must burn you up that he making Putin look little weak little bitch that he is. No wonder why the little man poloniums his critics. He’s compensating.

>takes incorrect stance on WW2
>proceeds to talk about muh globohomo
If the Holocaust had actually happened, globohomo would have suffocated to death on Zyklon-B.

This fucking moron is gonna get hundreds of thousands of his countrymen killed just so he can stay in power. NATO is instructing him to play his "brave leader" role to wage a war of attrition on Ukraine.

What are your thoughts? Can they really pull a vietnam?

Attached: BFE5BA5E-BF01-462E-8DC6-2310E44B39D8.png (600x600, 341.51K)

I couldn't care less about holholand. But the fact that delusional kids like you, Manolo, thinks that a mongrel like pootin (who btw is too afraid of Nato so he picks up a fight with a crappy third world country and struggles) is """based""" and etc its just so cringy.

the fact that braindead normalniggers think this ukike is strangling russians on the battlefield with his bare hands tells you everything you need to know about whats going on

Attached: 1645841861155.jpg (845x814, 127.66K)

He's a few meters from the center of kiev as we speak. Cope harder.
No, not really. He's really shown himself to be the western puppet Russia thought him to be.

> he making Putin look little weak little bitch that he is
Kek wut? No other country has the ball to back the ukraine with their military.
You shills are really struggling with this

lol no jews are everywhere

Catholics spic mongrels are inherently communist, just like spic fuentes.

Attached: this-day-in-history-01011959---batista-ousted-by-castro.jpg (1200x900, 93.56K)

Blame it on Sean Penn, apparently that's who's calling the shots here, astonishingly enough.

Attached: zelensky and penn1.jpg (648x717, 41.88K)

>delusional kid
project harder, zoomy
>mongrel like pootin
You do sound like you care though
>cringe
go to bed zoomy

they can try but there's China's surveillance checking power
ever wonder why there's no more terrorist attacks in Ungyer

Its well known that the way to fight superior forces is to resort to vietnaming yourself, but does putin have the balls to actually genocide the entirety of Ukraine to keep afganistan from happening again? Probably not.

>stay in power

doubt it lol

Attached: 1610604969026.jpg (1080x1350, 131.18K)

Poltards only respect power. They believe that putin is powerful because they are retards who bought into RT propaganda.
Give it a couple of days, hohols will launch counteroffensive and the mythos of russian bear will die forever.

The most retarded comment ive seen today

This thread is a perfect example of what's going on in the board. 2 out every 3 posters are discord trannies trolling or shills

You will never be white.

Whether he stays or goes he’s painted as bad

Ukraine is not a jungle, it is just a flatland, it will not be Vietnam or Afghanistan.

Europe and US made bunch of empty promises and let hang out to dry.

Attached: a31Zgv3_700b.jpg (700x1038, 143.96K)

>of his countrymen
That's where you're wrong, bucko

We'll see shill. Nice VPN btw

He at least looks okay to me. I see integrity in that face. Chances are: Mr. Z's schemin' behind the iron curtain with Mr. Vladimir. Yandex "BIO LABS UKRAINE" if you wanna get the FULL STORY!!!

Ukraine already bent the knee TWICE and Russia persisted with the invasion and killing innocent white people, why would they believe him if they bent the knee a 3rd time? He just wants war, everyone sees this, including Russian conscripts that are deserting because they know their leader is deranged, and also bc they don't want to kill their fellow Christian slavs.

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 otherthreads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me!

Yeah whatever manolete, I would post the wojak boomer meme with the reddit logo just to make you even more mad, but i think you had enough.

Maybe so. Makes no difference really. He's a western puppet.

Putin is the one invading you dumb fuck.

Attached: 1644699550230.jpg (506x639, 73.11K)

I really hope Putin goes after Poland next. Fuck all of you, I hope you burn.

test

Good thread.
Shame it will be slid. Have a bump

I won't care about gay NATO/globohomo geopolitics until I can afford a house in my own country.
You FIVE EYES boomers and journalist minions have been so selfish in the way you have used institutions to your own benefit and the chickens have come home to roost.
Your fighting age men don't give a fuck about your wars anymore.
Try and convince the niggers and arabs and trannies and women that you value so much to go and die in Taiwan/Ukraine because I am sitting this one out.

Going to post this in every Ukraine thread until five eyes glowies and their journalist minions get it through their THICK FUCKING SKULLS.
You faggots can't even milk a cow or feed yourself in general and you expect us to spend the first 18 years of our lives getting brainwashed by globalist liberalism propaganda, then spend the next 10 years of our lives paying half our wages in rent and a quarter in taxes, and then expect us to love your globohomo project so much that we are willing to die for a country that is strategically important.
FUCK YOU WEAK BOOMER FAGGOTS. GET YOUR IMPORTS AND DIVERSITY HIRES TO FIGHT AND DIE TO STOP NORD STREAM 2

>This Jewish comedian has more balls than a literal former KGB agent

even if you hate him you have to admit the hohols are winning the propaganda war and will try to prolong this conflict as long as possible to kill as many vatniks as they can

Attached: 1645651615557m.jpg (304x499, 57.19K)

Go crawl into putins ass you sad shill
Stop advocating murder

>I see integrity in that face.
He's a jew and so are you.

SAGE IT! SAGE IT!

SAGE US FALSE INFORMATION THREADS! SAGE IT!SAGE IT! SAGE IT!

SAGE US FALSE INFORMATION THREADS! SAGE IT!

NATO wont lift a finger even if the whole of Ukraine is taken. American never dared to invade North Vietnam because the chinks was always waiting for an excuse to cross the border

>the propaganda war
Too bad they aren't winning the actual war. I look forward to the real news coming out. This fucking western kike is sacrificing Ukrainian lives for nothing.

Fuck Vox Day I knew he loved cock but this is just too much..

Hi, fash.

Attached: Zelensky in Kiev.jpg (1200x500, 76.81K)

I'm not even sure they are been actually invaded.

We stand with Russia. Expansion of NATO will be doom for all non-western civilization. God bless putin for fighting those zionists

Doubt it, Ralph, but what if I were? Would that adjust your opinion of MY opinion? Well?

yeah they forget that russia has a holocaust denial law just like western countries

youtu.be/uSTOcyevIOE?t=11

His countrymen? Has Israel sent troops?

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 otherthreads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me!!

>Doubt it
He freely admits it, Schlomo.