I have never heard a satisfactory explanation for this...

I have never heard a satisfactory explanation for this. Too many people remember the cornucopia for it to be a coincidence. Too many references in literature and news articles were made to the cornucopia for it to be a coincidence. A lot of these Mandela effects I’m not totally sold on, but this one is undeniable for me.

Attached: 1624112083342.jpg (1280x720, 112.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYz679UzlwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Russian's invasion must be not going well if shills are spamming old slide threads like this.

The lion laid with the lamb right? Thing again faggot…

This is an article published in Forbes magazine in 1995. You have to ask yourself if they would make this mistake, especially with the non-cornucopia logo right above.

The way this works, is that they did in fact print the cornucopia logo when they originally published this article in 1995, but at some point the timeline shifted and the logo changed in the article itself while the words remained the same.

Attached: 1643587424411.png (2690x1732, 3.37M)

The cornucopia stands in as an apple leaf at a quick glance and people are used to seeing apples drawn with leafs so they fill it in.

In 1973 Frank Wess made an album called "Flute of the Loom" and the cover featured a parody of the Fruit of the Loom logo.

The man who made the album artwork is named Ellis Chappell. People online reached out to him and asked him about the album cover artwork he produced, one of his statements is shown in this image, but he went into greater detail. Google this to see his full comments.

There is no fucking way this is something people are just misremembering, the residual evidence that the cornucopia existed at one point is simply too compelling.

kike

Attached: 1643587967061.png (1094x1176, 1.45M)

Probably just using the term to mean a bunch of fruit

This is from the 1992 novel "The Brothers K" by David James Duncan, it explicitly mentions a horn of plenty that the pathetic copers in this thread are trying to ignore.

Attached: 1643588096975.jpg (640x853, 137.05K)

There was a cornucopia
God speed Russia

the logo makes no sense without the horn. it just looks like a pile of disordered crap

Almost all Mandela effect stuff is bullshit. 99% of it is product, brand or logo changes, jumbled in to muddy the waters. Different branding for products in different regions of the world, and there is also knock off stuff with similar brand imagery.

Attached: thumbs up china regime.jpg (598x465, 187.48K)

Pajeets don't know what that is. So they forgot to add it back in after screwing something up at CERN.

It's an example of how history can be re-written by those who control the information. Even history that is 10-15 years old.

The new one is that John Goodman didn’t die when I remember he died on the news

You smoked too much weed and pole so your memory is all retarded.

Chartruese used to be pink.

The generic fruit pattern cornucopia is something everyone learns and colors and paints in middle school, its ingrained in your mind.

So a quick glance at a similar fruit arrangement and you attribute those memories with the Fruit of the Loom brand.

Fruit of the Loom has never had the cornucopia.

Attached: fruit-of-the-loom-logo-evolution.jpg (875x487, 145.11K)

This is retarded cope. In this case the brand denies that a cornucopia was ever part of the logo, despite overwhelming testimony from the public to the contrary

*kindergarten

My cousins panties never had it, that was 15 years ago. She's a grad student now and that feels like yesterday.

Lol wut. No you’re just high bro

This. Occam’s razor

Possible explanation: maybe we saw pic related at grocery stores when we were kids?

Attached: Cornucopia---color--_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38.9K)

Episode 3: “How To Improve Your Memory”, thank me later

Attached: how-to-with-john-wilson.jpg (480x240, 31.5K)

CERN performed quantum magic on it.

Some retard's poor memory is not proof of anything. A cornucopia is also not a horn of plenty.

I swear Kyiv used he called Kiev?

The changes are likely subtle enough so that interdimensional travelers are able to tell which timeline they are in when visiting.

the one on the Left is similar to some thanksgiving pictures from back in the 90s.

>People are retarded
>can hardly remember their own names
Omfgs mandela effect

>memeflag
>slide thread
>hundreds replies
Any Forums is dead

I honestly like the explanation that we're used to seeing drawn apples with a lead on them and when we think of a bunch of fruit the leaf if the apple sits exactly where the horn would. I can't say anyway becuz I always remembered the real one.

Attached: Gerald_G_Simple_Fruit_(FF_Menu)_5.png (600x600, 30.57K)

same thing with redbull coconut berry. it used to just be coconut now its coconut berry and its gross

youtube.com/watch?v=EYz679UzlwM

The one that gets me is the Dolly braces one. I never even saw the movie, but that scene makes no sense if she isn't wearing braces. The shot lingers for far too long for her teeth not to be meaningful.

Of course, I don't believe it's a matter of "shifting timelines". I think the simplest explanation is that our "material" reality is anything but. Reality is just a projection of our consciousness, and we often get wrapped up in new ideas to the point where old ideas are no longer congruent with the current understanding of "reality". It's like cognitive dissonance on a macroscopic scale.

the movie The Ant Bully has a scene that shows the logo with the cornucopia.
This movie came out in 2006.
Hmm
I can very clearly remember the logo having the cornucopia. I remember seeing it on one of my t-shirts or underpants as a kid and liking it because it reminded me of Thanksgiving.

Attached: PhqTShG.jpg (1280x720, 83.06K)

I remember her bit having braces lmao. PLEASE can I experience a single mandela effect, there's literally nothing other than vague memories of the Tinkerbell intro thing

This is 100% timeline fuckery. The Fruit of the Loom logo TAUGHT me what a cornucopia was. I remember asking "what is that thing?" And I would draw it all the time at school from memory. I also questioned timeline alterations at a very early age, once I sat and really thought about time travel. I thought if someone travelled back in time and changed something, how would we even know? The VHS on my shelf that says "The Lion King" could've been "The Lion Prince" one second ago, but I wouldn't notice. But yeah, Fruit of the Loom. That shit definitely had a cornucopia.

Not having

>loin

Looks pretty fake to me. Notice how much thicker the lines are on the cornucopia.

only a delusional poltard could think that the kremlin would waste resources to create slide threads on fucking 4cock during an invasion. What would even be the point?