Randy Russian Soldiers Bombard Ukrainian Girls With Flirty Tinder Requests

the-sun.com/news/4757640/russian-soldiers-tinder-ukraine/
>Randy Russian Soldiers Bombard Ukrainian Girls With Flirty Tinder Requests
>Video producer Dasha, 33, told The Sun last night: “I actually live in Kyiv but changed my location settings to Kharkiv after a friend told me there were Russian troops all over Tinder.
>“And I couldn’t believe my eyes when they popped up trying to look tough and cool.
>"One muscular guy posed up trying to look sexy in bed posing with his pistol.
>“Another was in full Russian combat gear and others just showed off in tight stripy vests.
>“I didn’t find any of them attractive and would never consider sleeping with the enemy.
>“I automatically swiped left to reject them, but there were so many I got curious and got into a message exchange.
>“It was funny but scary at the same time, knowing that they were so close.”
Kiev boys, you'd better turn this one around quick otherwise you're about to lose your Ukraininas to the Ivans. "I got curious" - "funny but scary" you know how this ends right?

Attached: 1645855537639.png (540x710, 470.53K)

>I would never consider sleeping with the enemy
>considers it 30 seconds later

told ya. Women will just fuck the invaders and the men and boys will get slaughtered.

This cunt acting like she won't hop on a Russian dick if that will get her back on easy mode.

you just know she is uncontrollably lubricating in anticipation of what's coming.

>"but there were so many I got curious and got into a message exchange."

Fucking lying traitor's cunt. All women are the same.

They need to just honeypot them. Pretty simple.

>I automatically swiped left to reject them, but there were so many I got curious and got into a message exchange.
absolute woman moment

Dasha sure has some honey in her pot for the right Ivan

I go on tinder looking for a future wife and all these whores want is a one night stand fuck toy? No wonder nobody ever wanted to meet

Not like they are hiding. The fact the women are already on dating apps with Russians before the war is 2 days old, and men are conscripted to fight to the death, tells you everything about women.

Attached: ggjj,,llllouhf.jpg (640x472, 63.76K)

This
And these
I like women, but I will admit that they make stupid decisions and don't think more than 1 step ahead; they tend to put thrill over safety and deal with the consequences later
She 100% would fuck a Russian even though she says she wouldn't, doing dumb shit is in their nature

Treason and loyalty applies to men. Women are a resource like cattle, farmland, or some kind of ore

BUILT FOR BCC (Big Chechen Cock)

Attached: BCC.png (618x848, 637.42K)

Incel btfo. Muh hot refugee

This bitch getting gang raped willingly by the end of next week. Maybe the Russians will throw her a loaf of bread afterwards.

>“I automatically swiped left to reject them, but there were so many I got curious and got into a message exchange.
>“It was funny but scary at the same time, knowing that they were so close.”
Oh no no no ukropbros... not like this....

>I paid to change my tinder location to see more Russian soldiers but I’m not interested in any of them
These girls are all slipping and sliding out of their seats who are they kidding

Yes should could have just disabled her account, but know she is looking for enemy dick and protection.

Not since they could vote and hold high office. But I hear what your saying.

Girls, infect the enemy. HPV, syphilis, you got it, spread it. It's not bio warfare if they beg for a piece.

Imagine "fighting to the death for your women" LMAO

Attached: roastie wojak.jpg (1200x1026, 136.54K)

Holy fuck she’s talking herself into it during the interview

Phone posting

Phone poster

She's ready and waiting

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-171307_01.png (1051x728, 85.12K)

Women are getting really close to surpass the jews in my book.

Attached: 1627442216600.jpg (567x622, 52.26K)

The worse it goes for the Ukrainian soldiers, the more intense the lubrication

jews are the women of the races