Leddit right now

Leddit right now.

Attached: 4535353.jpg (1262x960, 211.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx5UethEvWw&feature=emb_title
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any Forums is almost the same thing. Shills are out in force

not surprising

Attached: 1635282100868.jpg (326x313, 25.87K)

They are basically saying "Kill all Russians".

Attached: 4343.jpg (530x265, 32.8K)

Those snake island people all got captured. They ain't dead.

Didn't know that, sauce? I though they were all dead.

Umm I was assured Putin personally pulled the trigger, sweaty

reddit was circle jerking theirselves back when krokodile was devastating russians, now those same faggots are a bunch of meth tweaking junkies

lefties love shaming everyone else but hate it when anyone does it to them, much like niggers

Poltards are just mad that they can't compete with superior intellect and hold an actual internet conversation with diverse people and opinions like we can. Yeppers I use it, and I come here to farm karma. No I will not go back. Our opinions tend to be more intelligent than yours, you heccin Nazis. Imagine not respecting people. Poc are smarter and more valuable than whites, Americans aren't white, black lives matter, and trans women are better women than real women who are special as well.

I'm telling you, these leddit fags are fucking psychopaths.
Heh.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx5UethEvWw&feature=emb_title

because theyre retards that took on massive debt to live like hipsters in their youth and now theyre junkies, same thing with zoomers

Any Forums is filled to brim with seething redditor shills who want to make you hate russia without a clear reason

What scares me most about reddit is how bloodthirsty they are and how easily they demonize groups of people.

because theyre shitskins and russia is distracting from their woke agenda... annoying everyone into nigger fatigue

It's full of trannies, Israeli bots, and glowies. What did you expect?

theyre meth tweaking junkies, ever since breaking bad theyre all retarded about it treating it like weed

Literally
> strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/

Attached: 841BA630-F1C4-49EB-B540-9069D73EEF53.png (845x814, 1.04M)

it's synthetic, but the real users on there eat it up and genuinely follow whatever the manufactured consensus of the day is.
If tomorrow the front page was filled with "uh-oh, Ukraine is actually a racist, anti-LGBT mean place! Putin condemns them and says he will support LGBT when he takes over!" they would all turn around and say yay Putin!
they're like sponge people

Yeah it bothers me how little regard they have for Russia soldier's lives. Their world view is perverted by the American military system. They don't understand those Russian soldiers didn't sign up to go kill their brothers in Ukraine.

They're just being drafted and shipped off with no knowledge of what's going on.

>reddit is against something
i just assume they're wrong