What’s the problem with boomers and liberals? They drunk the kool aid propaganda of le bad Putin like water...

What’s the problem with boomers and liberals? They drunk the kool aid propaganda of le bad Putin like water. Holy fuck! How can people be so brain damaged?

Attached: 039179C5-A8D2-459A-9D0E-4357D0326686.png (651x687, 479.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVPTqHZqdz0
youtu.be/-l_bMkAiqTo
by24.org/2014/09/04/russian_army_near_rostov_gets_mobile_cremathorys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many bodies can they burn per hour?

this is 1984-tier levels of propaganda. Jesus fucking nigger christ. You zog shills are clinically retarded, though with how bad ukraine is getting spanked, I'd imagine it's all you've got.

Attached: 1645851908512.jpg (575x1024, 81.39K)

oy vey, Rabbi. Six gorillion soldiers were just incinerated. Cope harder you mutt Italy-VPN posing glowniggers

Attached: 1633724853730.gif (232x198, 1.39M)

There's a video of it here, it's a mobile crematorium, not some trash compactor. Fuck off with your Russian propaganda literal who tweets youtube.com/watch?v=mVPTqHZqdz0

Not as many as hitler. That technology was lost to time.

Crematorium is bullshit, but I have a friend in Ukraine who is in military, and yesterday he claims that the POWs claim that they didn't know they were entering war
They say they thought it was an Intel gathering operation or something initially

>shoot, bomb and destroy urban areas to pacify the inhabitants fighting for their sovereignty
>BETTER MAKE SURE WE BURN OUR GARBAGE, WOULDN'T WANT THEM TO THINK WE'RE ANIMALS

My nigger, you may just be clinically retarded. Just sit back and think about the utility of the device you just alleged exists. Holy shit. Is the birth control in your sewers selectively pressuring you bongs to achieve former colony-level IQ?

Attached: 20220224_095116.jpg (606x1024, 75.41K)

Yeah, OP pic was an example of the kool aid propaganda I was talking of you genius.

See

The utility is leaving no ability to count the number of war dead, which is highly advantageous for an invader trying to deny information to the rest of the world

Your pic is wrong. It’s Ukraine spanking Russia knowing the West will save his ass. MOFOs Ukranians are leading us into their mess.

lol no. Size and design support bar clearly shows that is for bodies.
You cant throw a bag of trash in it and expect it will burn cleanly (garbage will collect on teh bottom with poor access for flame and oxygen). Garbage need to be suspended in teh middle. And why don't the have some plate or buckets for garbage to roll in over these bars in this photo? Simple. They have such plate but its size and shape will clearly say its for body thus its off camera.

bro...da fuck is you saying? You're unironically suggesting there's a mobile crematorium and not a heavily edited video of a trash incinerator with comments disabled on jewtube? You mutts will believe anything, even after Snowden evidence of blatant dragnet surveillance, 9/11 shit smeared in your face, and countless false flags throughout the years. Glow harder you insufferable faggot. Go play in southside ChiTown at 2am with dem crips

Attached: 1605287437650.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

it's time to stop posting burgerbro

I actually checked Russian sources, and OP might be correct
>youtu.be/-l_bMkAiqTo
This was a crematorium designed for incineration of animal corpses but it seems that the same contractor is also a military contractor.
I will find more sources.

I found some sources on Russian speaking internet that claims that 6 ИH-50.1К incinerators have been spotted together with army in Rostov oblast prior to Ukrainian conflict.
>by24.org/2014/09/04/russian_army_near_rostov_gets_mobile_cremathorys/
I'll search more to see validity of these claims

This is actually pretty cool to have this verified in realtime

It's Putin going to burn six gorillion Russians?

I don't like to jump to conclusions unlike shizophrenic core audience of Any Forums, plus I know Russian so can check more thoroughly

Seems like something that would be more useful for dealing with problematic locals than cooking your own dead.