I just wonder what’s going on in his head and what his staff thinks about what’s going on…

I just wonder what’s going on in his head and what his staff thinks about what’s going on…
I mean it should be a quick victory, yet it’s already day 3 and this rag-tag bunch of whoevers is holding strong despite of having inferior military and equipment

Attached: BE0C4870-3A5A-4811-912A-6609573C5B36.jpg (360x270, 15.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1497451474540011521
twitter.com/FrancescaEbel/status/1497202001154740225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf are you talking about? It's going to take a mouth at bare minimum to clear out the cities, longer if Russia elects not to indiscriminately shell everything.

Three days is not a lot, especially considering Russia hasn't even committed the bulk of their military towards actually taking Ukraine. It took us a month to take Iraq, I'm guessing it will be roughly the same time frame.

Nukes

He's clearly encountering a lot more resistance than expected, considering how vastly more powerful and well-equipped Russia is compared to Ukraine

Soldiers fighting for their homeland and families' safety are a lot more motivated than soldiers fighting for an imperialist land grab

He's dead if he doesn't get results by Sunday

My opinion exactly. If Ukraine isn’t taken by the next week Russian economy may collapse and his surrounding may want him dethroned.
It’s either that or he completely lost his marbles and people surrounding him are even dumber than expected.

This is not what that is. He needed to be seen as a liberating force. It needed to happen fast without much resistance. He is not interested in going to war with Ukraine fullscale.

It's a failed operation.

Imagine if Iraq had sent home 800 dead Americans by day 3 of the war in 2003.

Suposedly it’s much more.
Even divide those numbers by three and it’s still kinda impresive number for what russians claim they are

Attached: D345621E-8A5A-4D38-B1EC-A56028FCECB2.jpg (1014x690, 144.57K)

Take with a huge grain of salt, but Ukraine Ministry of Defense says we're up to 3500 Russian dead twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1497451474540011521

This fucking LMAO, I thought Russia had 5th generation fighters yet they didn’t even take the airport on the first try.

Holy shit, are those the actual Russian losses?

Vatniks won't care. They will be proud that their sons were killed fighting "evil nazis" (this is how Ukranians are portrayed by Russian propaganda) for dictators ambitions and imaginary Russian glory.

Yeah, I'm being as conservative as possible to avoid angering the vatniks. If we believe Ukraine it's unfathomable for Russia to keep this up

True but i wonder - will Putin dare to invade with total war? Destroying cities and eradicate civilians en masse? Nobody gives shit about Iraq, but Ukraine is Europa.
Already many peoples around the world including russia are against this war.

If putin doesn't dare, then his strongest weapons won't be that useful, as they are mostly heavy artillery and rockets destroying literally everything around. We don't see the use it yet

>I mean it should be a quick victory
Look at the map. Ukrain is not a Poland.

Srs question:
What’s the spirit in Russia? How the division goes when it comes to supporting invasion?
Media claim there are protests in russia everynight atm…

I think the numbers are probably exaggerated, but it's believably they're taking heavy losses if this is the caliber of troops Russia is sending in.

Their army is comprised of 18 year old kids with no combat experience.

Attached: h8qvu39x5sj81.jpg (640x640, 100.52K)

I think it will not be so difficult to take Ukraine, what will be difficult is to hold it.

Their equipment isn't exactly inferior, they just have less of it. But their people are better trained and actually motivated. Putin's people are by design (and to keep them subdued) drunken depressed idiots. Their military power was mostly just a lot of hot air, they're a pretty poorly run and poorly oiled machine running off of old fashioned ideas of war.

Putin is stuck in the past. He wants the old gang back for USSR2 and that has always been his dream. But his plans haven't been going his way and now he's going all in on what turned out to be a dumb move.

I think he's go too many yes men around him feeding him intel he wants to hear. He went in expecting a more competent army on his side and a weaker one on the others side.

>hurr durr
Ivan pls
If your mighty army can’t take ukraine in two days you and your people will have to speak Polish in about a week.

Attached: 25ACFDE7-F478-4BFA-8D16-EF019743B927.jpg (1024x666, 56.83K)

>Soldiers fighting for their homeland and families' safety are a lot more motivated than soldiers fighting for an imperialist land grab
Sure thing kike. "Ukraine" has always been russian territory.

Obviously he has ordered a bear claw for breakfast. That hand signal is universal.

Mostly young people are protesting and leaving the country in droves. Mostly USSR boomers and many 50+ people support the war, even if they are against putin himself, because they believe NATO wants to conquer Russia and take away resources from Russian oligarchs

Russia bombed command centers; off hours, and weapons depots, but not the barracks. Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Attached: 1642083714617.jpg (1080x1080, 158.78K)

insanity is in his head

>yet it’s already day 3 and this rag-tag bunch of whoevers is holding strong

FUCKING WHERE
I HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE PICTURE OF FOOTAGE OR FIGHTING

EVERY FUCKING LIVE STREAM IS JUST CITIZENS WALKING AROUND TO THEIR JOB.

WHERE THE FUCK IS ALL THE FIGHTING

WHERE ARE ALL THE MILLIONS OF DEAD RUSSIAN TROOPS?

I'M GETTING SICK OF THIS GASLIGHTING

Attached: disapoint.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

Over 6 gorillion russians dead in only 2 days!

More retardation from a memeflaggot, show flag or fuck off

>always was

Attached: A086B81A-D3C1-419C-81CC-427B75FEEA4F.png (2560x2014, 549.88K)

>NATO wants to conquer Russia and take away resources from Russian oligarchs
Well, we werent insistent on it last week but we sure do now.

>I just wonder what’s going on in his head
hopefully a bullet will be going trough his head KEK

Yep. Now NATO sees Russia as a legitimate threat to them

Ukraine prohibited males from 18 to 60 to leave the country. That's potentially 20 million guerrilla fighters in the streets.

This will never end until the russians leave Ukraine.

NATO is a defensive alliance that has never been activated until now. It's no threat to anyone. It's unclear they're even capable of fighting, considering they've never actually been tested.

>Well, we werent insistent on it last week
Ahahahahahahaha. Are you for real?

You misread ivan, he's saying nato is under threat from putin's chimpout

But it is happening now.
Funny that there were voices claiming NATO will be disbanded soon…

Exactly, no way Putin holds Ukraine long term. I'd imagine the insurgency would be intense, and the way the Ukrainians are fighting now make it hard for the Russians to walk into Kyiv as liberators.

Yes user trust the Russian governemnt propaganda! Putin is a hecking good guy! He just wanted to help all those poor people and free them from the hecking nazerinos!

Does anyone in Russia really fall for this crap?

Putin is probably doing what the US did during the Iraqi Surge to clear out the terrorist after the US left. Completely surround and clear sections at a time before proceeding to the next. House to house clearing basically without letting any escape route. If you go in all blitzkrieg, you risk terrorist action later on since you leave a lot of space for units to embed themselves.

just like how US wanted to be seen as a liberating force in Iraq?

I mean bro come on.
Your manlet in charge challenged the entirety of the free world. Nigga you’re as good as dead now.

The only voices saying NATO would be disbanded soon were Russian bots. After the invasion of Ukraine, NATO will never be disbanded. It suddenly went from out of date to extremely necessary inside a week.

what do you mean already day 3, you mean only day 3, tanks aren't moving at 120km/hr, it takes time to move all that shit and only 3 days and he already has the capital surrounded, i'd say this is about what anyone would expect

Putin is the president of the UN security council monkey vatnik, the international community has been playing softball with him for decades to try to calm him down

>ughhhh I'm gonna... I'm gonna denazify!!!! I'm denazifying!!! Fuuuuckkkkk!!!!

Didn't it take the U.S. military like 40 days to take over Iraq?

>Putin is the president of the UN security council
Not for long after this bullshit

If Russia used nukes: 1 hour to topple Ukraine.
If Russia razed everything: 1-2 days TBQH
Is this what your ZOOMER ADHD mind wants to see? Mass civilian casualties? Russia is showing a lot of restraint with 1/3rd of its border forces DEPLOYED while 70% of the Russian military isn't anywhere near Ukraine. Because you're a retarded ADHD zoomer i'll give you a hint of them rushing, Russia urinated over Georgia in 5 days then Georgia surrendered.

He caused another brother war and his shitty soldiers have taken on the mantle of communism once again, I lose all respect for russia fuck them. Thousands of white Ukrainians will die.

Attached: 543635236.jpg (734x502, 117.5K)

How big of a chance is there of Putin’s generals staging a coup against him this year? I never would have thought it were possible until today it’s fucking crazy how badly he fucked this up.

It did but how much casualties US actually took by that time? Iirc 10 years of Afghan occupation claimed about 9k troops in total

they took less than 100 casualties

Iraq is not at the USA boarder the same way Ukraine is. Don't compare the two, Putin is a failed battle commander. He is only good at killing his political opponents.

If he hasn't made significant progress by the middle of next week, he's in trouble. He gambled big with this Ukraine incursion

That’s what I wonder.

It took us 1 month in Iraq to topple Saddam. Russia is about to kill the entire Ukrainian head of state office in less than a week with the rookie enlitees.

It doesn’t appear to be this way desu

they did it halfway across the world with very light casualties.
obviously the ukrainians are much better fighters but the russian army looks like a bunch of sloppy drunks with how things are going. i guess we get fed so much bullshit of le hard slavman and expect them all to be spetsnaz doing tier 1 action hero shit

If he actually somehow kills him then NATO’s going to invade Russia at this rate, nobody fucking likes this dude now (even China is weary of him).

Doesn't seem like Putin can get any vehicles into Kiev after they blew out the main bridge twitter.com/FrancescaEbel/status/1497202001154740225

punch a nazi on autistic levels
Did globohomo propaganda wreck putins brain?

>It's no threat to anyone.
Do you know what MAD capabilities are?
The closer NATO is to Russia's border the harder it is to retaliate.
Warmongering bookers think that given ebough hardware they can alpha strike Russia into oblivion and defend against the limited nuclear response.

This is why hypersonic misiles and nuclear torpedoes are being pusned hard recently. Nothing short of millions of civillian deaths would stop bloodthirst of warmongers that saw no war in their lifetime and don't fear it.

This whole affair is to secure Russia's MAD capabilities and nothing else.

Attached: 075.jpg (600x824, 54.22K)

US invaded from military bases in Turkey and Kuwait, not from across the world