President of ukraine zelensky directed this movie, ukraine is run by globalist jews, ukraine needs to fall

president of ukraine zelensky directed this movie, ukraine is run by globalist jews, ukraine needs to fall

Attached: 009F8BDC-3D1B-475D-96C1-BD41D3DFF015.jpg (710x1024, 150.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljtlpH2Xzzs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking disgusting.

And yet unlike American "movies", the film is satire that uses a black male love interest as a point of absurdity for comedic effect.

Attached: lawl.jpg (600x500, 82.88K)

>ukraine needs to fall
no shit. i wish their people well but their government has all of the vices of russia without any of the virtues. literally the worst of both worlds.

That is how you warm a population up though. Civil rights groups in America used blacks in stereotypical situations, but the blacks ended up presenting a good moral to the story despite being in a racist position. It makes the racist audience think "Hm I suppose I shouldn't just hang every nigger I see and at least try to have a conversation with them."

WTF I support the invasion now

Is this a remake of Look Who's Coming To Dinner?

lol as far as i can tell he did not direct this thing, however he has made what look like a bunch of shitty romcom type movies

FUCK RUSSIAN SUBHUMANS, DEATH THE OCCUPANTS!

DEFEND DEMOCRACY AT ALL COSTS!

Kys, brain-washed low-IQ savages.

Russian warship, go fuck yourself

I’m with you. Also it sickens me how Any Forums is now filled with 15 year olds from Red dit and government boomers trying to spread propaganda. Putin is a Christian man who turned an atheistic nation into the most Christian country in the world. I also say this as a Catholic. I’m not even an Orthodox. I believe Putin is possibly the prophecy in Fatima and Medjugorje and will eventually unite the church of the east and west. He is liberating Ukrainians from losing their identity and dignity to Western globohomos.

Attached: 1D17DB91-BCFC-4C74-9544-EEC9BFE5E2C5.jpg (1170x730, 219.42K)

>DEMOCRACY

Attached: giphy.gif (480x205, 3.48M)

Its a tongue-in-cheek comedy that makes fun of literally everybody

Putin is an INSANE boomer and you fell for his professional KGB lies

It's basically "Guess who's coming for Dinner"

doversity os strongth

Attached: Pavel is Russian.png (850x478, 479.01K)

Drop the flag Zelensky and tell me why you couldn't make a tongue in cheek comedy about a Jewish girl and a Ukrainian man

When Rachel Maddow and Newsmax are on the same side, Putin is the guy.

Attached: 4735AA3E-AE5C-4B56-91BE-78AB826FC7A3.jpg (1161x2096, 367.73K)

prove he directed it faggot. you cant. fuck you fuck kyiv, long live kiev

At least some boomers still had balls. NOT as much as the silent generation but at least not completely low T like Gen X-Z.

MUH DEMOCRACY YOUR ASS

I didn't find any proof

link to imdb?

RAIN DOWN THE MISSILES ON EM, RUSKIES

youtube.com/watch?v=ljtlpH2Xzzs&feature=youtu.be