Shit website

>You all are the prime test subjects of state of the art psyop propaganda
>Boards infiltrated by GPT-3 AI
>Constant context switching
>Mostly stupid people
>No depth in any discussions here
Enjoy your brains being turned into mush and never being able to produce any worthwhile thought again

Attached: 19C90B42-0523-489B-AAE8-2A8CA4D7AD4A.jpg (1080x659, 32.29K)

source? are you an expert? did you do a statistical analysis? are you even peer-reviewed?

The Great Reset's end goals are a lot like the Jewish Kingdom to come.

Attached: Klaus Shwab.jpg (674x629, 66.14K)

even if there were any political discussion here, it is of no consequence as the leaders of governments dont give a shit about shitposts.

Any fellow successful people who shitpost on this board? No?

Ok. Like MSM isn't the same thing but diet. Looking for truth to make informed decisions, but hey you could just look to the ivory tower for all your answers.

GPT-3 does not exist.

Attached: 1644275330165.jpg (490x564, 73.04K)

bot

>>You all are the prime test subjects of state of the art psyop propaganda
>>Boards infiltrated by GPT-3 AI
Nah, this board is full of useless repetitive junk and it wouldn't be with the effort of doing either of those things here. Like just look how shit it is at the moment with 90% of the threads being almost identical because people that come here are so dumb they can't school down a bit to see if someone is already talking about the same thing and instead make a new thread asking their shitty retard questions

Yes I live a comfortable life.

You're a nigger

You don't see it?
Gentile won't own private property?
Jews run a super government over all the globe?
Ruled out of Jerusalem by their year 6000 (2240AD)

Look at WEF's "predictions for 2030" and tell me that's not what's going on.

Besides, since when are there bots that name the jew?

Yes

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it in 2 otherthreads. i'm so, so sorry,please forgive me

yes? and?
same with twitter and literally any platform with a large userbase

Nuance gpt-j does

Just the fact you brought that up shows there is a little bit of interesting conversation still to be had here. Nobody is talking about gpt ai bots on the news

Jokes on you it's already happened to me.

Attached: artworks-000197509619-p1dj22-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.76K)

Yeah it's a lot of fun the bots are always very obvious.

you forgot the annoying teens, there are lots of those too

Nigger, did you just call me a nigger, nigger?
Fuck you nigger. Stupid ass nigger.

>oligarchs fleeing russian and taking their business elsewhere
>most of his trusted circle publicly coming out to condemn his actions
>russian citizens protesting on the streets after having their life savings turn into dust from the stock market nose dive
>russian financial sector in full blown meltdown
>entire west hates him. Relationships beyond repairable
>losing the battle in kiev. Casualties already above 10 thousand and billions of dollars worth of equipment destroyed
Is this the biggest failure in the history of geopolitics? Id be surprised if this guy didnt an hero in next week or so. Its literally over for him.

Attached: 1566792211768.jpg (1000x1105, 83.16K)

peeper the frog!!!!

I'm having fun, it's really interesting and entertaining to read all these r*ddit tier threads, room temperature IQ takes, brainwashing and propaganda whether it's paid shill, bots, NPCs or actual uneducated gullible people.

Im successful