Vladimir Zelensky given an update

>Vladimir Zelensky given an update
twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1497450853380280320?s=20&t=C_n4rph-H8pUGjWRv0SlzQ

Attached: Screenshot (69).png (605x469, 278.29K)

Dont care didnt ask
plus youre a mutt

Attached: images.png (223x226, 8.94K)

based. Russia's timetables are fucked. This is going to become yet another frozen conflict.

Hes using faker images than the moon landing

notice how all the usual China and BBC threads have vanished from the catalog? Wumaos are shilling 24/7 for Putin now. Must be nice for them since the faggot Xi never does shit.

Your digits say it all Shlomo.
That's what's awaiting you

haha its funny because you're posting like a 13 year old would on twitter lol xD

yikes

Attached: gamer word tama.png (620x550, 415.29K)

chad Ze vs virgin putin

Attached: 1644685124104.png (717x478, 903.88K)

cope

hahaha little pootins are going to run back to moscow by monday

not a single ukranian casualty vs 7000 dead pootins

imagine believing this

show me the bodies, all i see is dead pootines

+10 rubles, plus jewtin sends his thanks for fighting internet nazis

Attached: 1645816976518.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

This board has been absolutely flooded with pro war faggots.
Im actually amazed how many glowies are here and how important the narrative of this board is to global affairs.

>everything boils down to a three letter word

amazing reasoning skills

Kill yourself fucking shill niggerlover scum

all the CCP and BBC threads have completely vanished. Wumaos are now shilling for Putin.

No, all the bbc china shit shills are shilling for ukraine now, in fact I am talking to a shill (you) right now, hello nigger.

What it like living in one of the shithole new "Republics'?

I pray for you.

Black Lives matter.

so Putin and Xi are enemies?

I mean can't be worse than Detroit or la can it

>non-aggressive
>wants to put missiles next door to Russia and get cozy with EU and US kikes

Hello shlomo, how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

No their friends in fact closer than allies said the Chinese foreign minister said

Biden shills are out in full force today.

I just want Putin to frag this turd get a mil coup underway and reestablish normality in Ukraine. It's time for globohomo to take an L for the sake of the white race

they get more gibs than you make in a month, so yeah, it can

Attached: 1644957566139.png (1920x1139, 1.49M)

heroin

>denazification
That's exactly what is happening. I'm sure the proud Ukrainian men fighting all those mongoloids that Russia is sending in are white nationalists while the jewish vermin like the President, Prime Minister, and the billionaire oligarchs who have fled or already live abroad are going to be just fine.

Attached: pinchuk.jpg (968x646, 58.53K)

>using the same filename across multiple threads
Okay samefag CIA bot.

The why are wumaos shilling for Ukraine like the user said?

Reminder that this dude is an actor

Man if only they would shill for team Biden/Ukraine amirite? They’re SO ANTISEMITIC!

I don't want to be that guy but shaking of his camera and parallax of the background don't match.

Can one of you ask him about the movie he funded?

Attached: Zelensky.jpg (1781x2569, 3.54M)

>Ze
Marisa wtf are you doing here? Go back to Gensokyo

Attached: 1587948583236.png (1143x851, 236K)

>We will fight for the western American hegemony, jewish interests, and trans rights.
Lol

But the moon landing wasn't fake.

I dunno. Kiev didn't fall last night like the shills promised. This shit is humiliating for Putin.

>fat jew
>chad
Nigger are you lost?

kek. what is it like in your shithole? never seen that flag before and I've been here a long time. This shit has brought out all the cockroaches.

>Hyelo end velkom to my chiennal

>shills promised
Russia has been radio silent, only Ukraine is using video game footage to make it seem like they are winning when 20% of their country is permanently gone and no help is coming.

they're rooting for more dead white people now. promoting hostilities in any way possible. it honestly makes perfect sense

This man Zelensky is doing what American alt-right larpers would never do.
Defend their country, kin and flag.

If Zelensky actually dies in this, he's going to be the first Jew I ever respect.