Azov battalion

Who the fuck are these dudes and what’s the truth on them?

A. Who funds them?
B. Are they actual natsocs or are they using aesthetics?
C. What have they been up to since the previous conflict?
D. Where did they come from? We’re they apart of ironmarch? That seems to be where this groups like skydos(spelling?) and others came from.

Attached: 4AA67D58-1918-46C8-9B72-7F4089C9CDAA.png (625x800, 448.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-02-25/la-fg-ukraine-jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: B0E4BDA1-49E6-42C2-A04C-F0761A07BCD5.jpg (1024x819, 140.42K)

Attached: B06E670E-F6C4-44A5-A036-B9A4D7C97684.png (818x855, 1M)

Attached: 94B6F7A7-F987-4277-B36D-64580B304E05.jpg (395x750, 67.82K)

Why are shills trying to make me care about "very fine people" in Ukraine?

Jews play both sides, if you don't know that than you are beyond help and mentally retarded.
Fact of the matter is, Russia chose to attack despite Ukraine basically kneeling to them.
The only people losing in this war are white people.

Attached: 7yiujitryjy (2).jpg (1080x1350, 164.69K)

That article is actually misleading. I'm not endorsing Azov, but they aren't "financed" by Israel, they are just using israeli weapons because many weapon distributers buy from Israel and sell to many mercenary groups, of which the Azov battalion is one of them.

Secondly, the Azov Battalion is largely bait by Ukrainian feds in order to lure far-right white men to die for their jewish zog state. Yes, their leader is natsoc, and yes many members are natsocs, but their actions do not express their desires and that is because they express only jewish desires. If they were legitimate, they would not go out and kill white Russian men.

The truth? It’s the Jews.
algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

I’m not losing shit because I’m not dumb enough to fight in jew conflicts. If you’re not killing Jews, then it’s a dumb conflict. White people need to wake up.

Azov is literally Any Forums. Jewtinbots are literally bombing Any Forums.

+10 rubles

Attached: 1645840515307.jpg (1169x1550, 603.3K)

Sure that’s believable if you have your head up your ass.

Aus fag

All of the photos of them look like a Any Forums meetup. You jewbots are trying to psyop Any Forums into hating itself.

Attached: 1645840110178.png (1190x1186, 2.64M)

Azov battalion is a former militia that was rolled into the Ukrainian National Guard after the Minsk Agreement. There is also an associated political movement that has not broken 2% in elections and seems to be legitimately natsoc. Azov battalion is at least 10-20% fascist/natsoc. They did receive weapons and funding from wealthy Israelis but it is my belief that powerful jews tend to not care about the consequences that their actions may lead to for lesser jews, especially the far right wing of zionism (these are guys that backed Rhodesia and South Africa until the end and make up the largest source of charity aid for afrikaaners in poverty.) I think it is fair to assume that Azov as a whole has very little influence in Ukrainian politics today and foreigners who travel to join are useful idiots but the native Ukrainians who join are based and defending their nation. HOWEVER, Azov is slowly normalizing natsoc symbology in Ukraine and if they fight heroically in the coming months and Ukraine somehow emerges from this war still independent we could see a resurgence in far right Ukrainian nationalism, although with Zelensky's optics I imagine the anti-semitic portions will ultimately swept aside. This will be an acceptable compromise if outside a Jewish minority only if the nation can officially become an ethnostate.

Tldr: not fake or gay but no institutional power yet could still influence Ukrainian culture in our direction depending on outcome of war.

as if (((Zelenskyy))) would ever allow anti-semitism to take root in his country.
as if (((NATO))) and (((USA))) would ever side with any country that has even a small glimpse of anti-semitism
ukraine version of boogaloo boys

Kek

I’m just more curious than anything as there hasn’t been very much info on them that’s credible or accurate

Fuck you jewtinbot. Why don't you listen to your state media?

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-01-23 00-14-51.png (2044x1642, 1.13M)

(((75D/AW6X)))
serving a literally jewish president who's parents died in the 6 gorillon
amerimutts are the cancer of the world, can't wait till the jews starts killing their golem

jewtinbros, we can't let hohol neonazis just disrespect trans rights like this!!!! we need to do something!!

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-01-23 00-53-49.png (2062x1642, 1.99M)

lmao not even worth wasting my time with this obvious glownigger, why dont you listen to your state media

>Today, Ukraine, home to tens of thousands of Jews, has a Jewish president, and Kyiv, its capital, has several Jewish schools.

>In a statement criticized by academics and others as a false pretext for going to war, Russian President Vladimir Putin said this week that his military operation aimed to “denazify” Ukraine.

latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-02-25/la-fg-ukraine-jews

>inb4 hur dur ivan
>inb4 hur dur russian in proxy

They smuggle and resell NATO weapons to Muslims in Europe. And basic organ harvesting from wounded soldiers. They got mobile crematoria from Germany to cover it up... which is why there are so many posts of "Russian crematoria" ...

Jewtin will not stand for this disrespect of the jewish community by far right neonazis!!

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-01-23 00-44-31.png (2032x1794, 1.75M)