Putin claims to be fighting "nazification" yet has deployed these

Imagine still supporting Russia.

foxnews.com/world/ukraine-invasion-russian-mobile-crematorium

Attached: 1645851876678m.jpg (608x1024, 102.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/ukraine-invasion-russian-mobile-crematorium
youtube.com/watch?v=LugJKNvCsQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holocaust didnt happen you fucking queer.

Damn right

>foxnews.com/world/ukraine-invasion-russian-mobile-crematorium
literally retards and bots.

but it should have

>we killed a ton of russians but they used their mobile holocauster unit to remove the corpses so there's no evidence goy

MSM on USA people that approve of freedom, Trudeau on Canadian people that approve of freedom.
>fighting "nazification"

president zelenskys movie

Attached: D4819DD4-934F-4F9B-A2B8-6F8A34B40719.jpg (710x1017, 264.36K)

How do people believe this bullshit

>Claim many Russian soldiers died
>Claim they were magically dissappear in mobile crematorium
I know some people believe this. This is Any Forums. Let's not waste time on the fucking narrative. Why are they doing this ? What can they possibly achieve orchestrating this "Bad Russia" act now ? We know they are pushing the vax passes. Everyone is being forced to take the jabs. People are now being arrested in the west for questioning the c19 narrative. They are freezing bank accounts. Will they go as far as to nuke the world, or can they just play it out to make everyone accept 1984 ?

Attached: 1645730895614.jpg (720x770, 62.46K)

>I dunno, Tone…six million sure is a lot of pizzas to bake…

I don't know what is worse:
The mass Burger projection of "Freedom Fighters Good"
Or the fact that these same morons are going to believe that 20 ovens can cover up "war crime evidence"

I am slowly starting to realize why people hate normies. They really are retarded and will buy anything as long as it comes from their local slop dealer.

youtube.com/watch?v=LugJKNvCsQ0

Interesting how these tyrannical leaders have access to high efficiency crematoriums capable of burning multiple hundreds of corpses within an hour meanwhile civilian crematories struggled during covid with a few extra corpses

I'm more like, it happened and they deserved it.

incinerator for rubbish...
spose a jew fits the description of rubbish

So fake it’s embarrassing you made this thread, you are pathetically weak and stupid

It hilarious that this lie is still pushed by the media and has been since 2015. It was demonstrated a while ago that the "mobile crematoriums" were actually an ad for mobile trash incinerators and the picture was cropped to hide the trash bag on the conveyor belt.

+10 rubles

Attached: 1645816976518.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

You need to understand that jews are liars. Major major liars.

That sounds very made up.

but the nazi ''movement'' has been openly displayed by some members of Ukraine government and military for years now,,

>What can they possibly achieve orchestrating this "Bad Russia" act now ?
Understand that this is pure propaganda. The goal in this is likely to stir the American people to go to war. Not war for war's sake, and certainly not for any justifiable reason, but because Weimar and the USSR were formed afterwards. The US is facing its last great war to bring in the collapse.

Ok how can anyone not see at this point that Nazi is the evil boogeyman all this globohomo faggots hate. What is it now? 90 years since WW2 and we are still worshiping jew dick and talking about magic crematoriums. It is so obvious who is in charge.

So you think they will try to make it drag like WW1 ? For sure they need to condition people to accept living in "emergency" restrictions.