RUSSIA LOST THE WAR FOR UKRAINE

Its over

Attached: Screenshot_20220226-025946_Twitter.jpg (1079x365, 165.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LugJKNvCsQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow a tweet

Isn’t Ukraine’s military also claiming the Russians are out here trying to cremate everyone

Was that the ones wearing Ukrainian uniforms?
Sounds like collateral damage cope
They can't even communicate with each other so they shoot each other

>Spectator Index
>Ukrainian military claims
Kys memeflaggot

Based Ukraine

no way that is true.
3.5k soldiers in 3 days? naah.

>Ukraine military claim to have killed 6 million Russian soldiers

Attached: ec4.jpg (982x898, 97.12K)

Problem with Ukraine is that Russia can afford to lose that because their military strategy for the past 1000 years is to go forward even if everyone dies

I keep seeing seeing the Russian KIA changing. 2,000+ to 3,500.
What are the real numbers?
Also, I haven’t see the Ukrainian losses reported.
I hope deaths are minimized on both sides. Brutal war.

Ukraine claims ______ is the new le anonymous said _____.

Did you people think they would just walk in and take the country with no casualties?

another meme flag ukraine shill

highly possible considering the kind of tactics Russia employs, i know its old but during ww2 if you average out the casualties and order them per day it works out to 18,335 deaths per day. Pretty fucking large bro

GOY OF UKRAINE KILLS SIX MILLION NAZI RUSSIANS

those are rookie numbers
gotta pump those up to ww1 and 2 levels of expendable

Well unironically get the trajectory of the war in two weeks.

Ukrainians are the nazis

Back to your containment aus/pol/ tard

kek if Russia takes and kills 99% of the country westoid propaganda will still be saying Russia lost.

Facebook banned Russia from creating ads on their platform. It was this moment that I decided to support Russia

sage all holes paid shills

And their heckin based nazi jewish president and PM.

a dead russian flew over my beautiful 2 story suburban house with a front and backyard

This is a good point.
God rest everyones’ soul on both sides

Aren't they negotiating terms of surrender right now?

If Russia is actually winning the war then explain how comes Zelenskyy's tweets are getting 10 times more likes than Putin's.

OH SHIT I THINK IT FLEW OVER MY HOUSE TOO

Most of the world is brainwashed by jew
Get your booster

>oligarchs fleeing russian and taking their business elsewhere
>most of his trusted circle publicly coming out to condemn his actions
>russian citizens protesting on the streets after having their life savings turn into dust from the stock market nose dive
>russian financial sector in full blown meltdown
>entire west hates him
>losing the battle in kiev
Is this the biggest failure in the history of geopolitics? Id be surprised if this guy didnt an hero in the next week or so. Its literally over for him.

Attached: 1566792211768.jpg (1000x1105, 83.16K)

Has there been any info on how much ukraine has lost? I swear all I see is "RUSSIA LOST X", but not a single source talking about ukraines losses.

if my tweet gets 10k likes Russia legally has to stop attacking Ukraine and kill himself immediately

Back to aus/pol/ cucks don't get to discuss politics

>>oligarchs fleeing russian and taking their business elsewhere
aluminum magnates can't take their business elsehwere

Just 3,500 soldiers? They've been stuck at 3,500 kills for what 2 or 3 days now?

Difficult to report on loses that don't exist goy

one solider scraped his knee and like 5 guys retreated from the front to go buy more vodka

150,000 soldiers at the border at the start - 3,500 soldiers dead = 146,500 soldiers left fighting without counting re-inforcements. Chechnyans were added yesterday at unknown numbers. Current rate of fatality would then be 2.3% after 3 days of fighting.

Oh shit!!!

Attached: d386a2c4-2064-4f84-8aca-ed26eaf59bcb.png (1119x511, 65.43K)

uhh no yesterday it was 800 killed

>Just 3,500 soldiers? They've been stuck at 3,500 kills for what 2 or 3 days now?
The leaderboards are lagging because of the Ghost of Kiev.

>What are the real numbers?
Friend I'll give you an honest answer. You're not going to find an answer here or from any other news outlet. You may not find a real answer for months, even a year or longer.
All of these numbers are grossly exaggerated. It's to be expected. Problem is this time around, due to the widespread use of platforms like twitter, the propaganda/misinfo spreads far and wide.

Until third parties/real journos come in and really do the research you won't get a real number. All numbers are pretty much fake. In the mean time just stay tuned, have fun entertaining the unlikely stories of the ghost ace of kiev and whatnot.

Attached: 1360388614043.png (483x413, 290.8K)

>536 armored vehicles
Who believes this kind of nonsense lmao

Tl;dr

>Ukraine claims its army close to complete control of Moscow

Retards unironically believe the meme war on twitter is real.

Ghost of Kiev has been at it. Xer, Samurai of Parliament and Ukrainian Ripper must form the Avengers

No Ukraine has not lost a soul expect the guy who blew himself up and the 13 island monkeys who get blown up by naval guns. So that total is 14 vs 3500 and yes i am a paid shill.

tl;dr you're a cunt and a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=LugJKNvCsQ0
the battle, not the war

Attached: 1645682669410.gif (659x609, 1.64M)

claims

That's not surprising, much of the heavy armor Russia is using is heavily obsolete. Russia knew they were going to face stiff resistance, but they'll still win.

You'll never be Australian, wog.

>the ukrainians killed 3500 soldiers in two days
With wooden doors, I'm sure.

My mom and dad say the same thing

this

Attached: 'useless'.jpg (474x592, 36.69K)