Putin's plan

I think Putin is planning on nuking Kiev. I think this was the plan all along. He wanted the Ukrainians to feel safe in their cities.

Attached: 1644665251666.png (1122x1140, 1.95M)

That thing is super radioactive isn't it?

Yeah. Its a container for some radioactive substance.

If it's empty what inside would be radioactive? Just left over contamination?

Have you never seen a nuclear fingerbox before?

It's Kyiv.

It's like getting an x-ray I'm told

No the nuclear ones are before my time and I'm still pretty new to fingerbox collecting.

Smelling it was a mistake.

>Doesnt Smell
Another covid death

>252
>Ionizing radiation strong enough to rip apart nitrogen and ogygen molecules.
The poor bastard.

he should see if it has a taste too

Really a moot point if there is enough radiation to fuck up a picture. He definetly getting some growths at the very least.

Attached: 1645857461448.jpg (390x377, 30.59K)

Kids these days. They wouldn't understand.

Attached: W_Uranium.png (1704x1422, 1.19M)

there's nothing to smell or inhale. most likely the container is radioactive due to being irradiated by something highly radioactive that used to be contained in it. he would have to grind the container up or break pieces off of it and eat it/breathe in the dust for it to be of any real concern. it must only be giving off alpha particles anyway since the camera isn't picking up radiation when the container is closed, indicating not much radiation is able to penetrate the walls of the container. remember that alpha particles can basically be blocked by something as thin as a sheet of paper. they'd have to ingest or inhale the container some how for it to be any concern

Attached: 1613825653826.jpg (743x767, 34.27K)

What a rad picture

Attached: file.png (600x600, 283.34K)

>most likely the container is radioactive due to being irradiated by something highly radioactive that used to be contained in it.
Doesn't work that way.
>he would have to grind the container up or break pieces off of it and eat it/breathe in the dust for it to be of any real concern.
Does work that way.
>it must only be giving off alpha particles anyway since the camera isn't picking up radiation when the container is closed, indicating not much radiation is able to penetrate the walls of the container. remember that alpha particles can basically be blocked by something as thin as a sheet of paper.
Beta can't penetrate a metal container either.

yep, alpha particles punching up his esophagus real nice

You're wrong, Canada is the target.

It was a good effort, but you could have done better. Here's a (You) nonetheless fren

if you put your dick in it does it make you an alpha male?